What's new

Samjhauta: Did US strike kill LeT man?

This is what happens when people put politics over national security.......... It put doubts in the minds of most of the citizens..... If you cannot trust your own govt then who else should be trusted?????

I had high regards and expectation (for the ability ) from PC.... I am aware of some of the scandals involves him, but never thought he would go that low......

Even I was also had a high regards PC , shouldn't have uttered non sense when it's definitely not going to bring anything to the party by sacrificing his credentials .

Modi just asked walmart to build and aircraft carrier and Bakt doesn't understand what's wrong with it :lol:

I was highly critical of reliance getting any defence deal..
But I think this a company who won't mind crossing IPR rights, and making something out of it., if it requires.
I don't think Tata would violate it.

Even I was also had a high regards PC , shouldn't have uttered non sense when it's definitely not going to bring anything to the party by sacrificing his credentials .

I was highly critical of reliance getting any defence deal..
But I think this a company who won't mind crossing IPR rights, and making something out of it., if it requires.
I don't think Tata would violate it.

This isn't the senior ambini but Anil we're talking about. He's a certified moron. This is his standard play- get a bunch like Amar Singh around, then bribe, get contracts, bribe get contracts. But this time it isn't like other flops he's managed (reliance telecom, big pictures etc.). The @$$hole will mess up the project and cost us our security.

Modi just asked walmart to build and aircraft carrier and Bakt doesn't understand what's wrong with it :lol:

Heh...I think "smart" people like you don't realize that if walmart wanted, they can pretty much build what ever it wants. It is sooooooo rich that it will just buy the company that will build it outright in cash.\

But hey....let's not improve our local infra and make sure we keep importing for ever - Isn't that Congress policy as well? Import/loot/keep people poor/kill hindus etc etc... ;)

There must be strong reasons why NIA wants to revisit the decade old case. May be to rule out LeT angle. In any case after ishrat, this is going to be another hard lump in the throat of Congress.

what the hell? Samjhauta didn't have anything to do with Pak elements as far as our investigations have proved. What the hell is TOI ranting about? He might be related to some other attack.

BS
Only people "charged" by us are pak linked terrorists. Others haven't been "charged" because no concrete evidence was found..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom