What's new

Samjhauta: Did US strike kill LeT man?

If the sub gets built, is faulty, and still gets inducted into our fighting forces, I would put that as treason.

That possibility, is still in the future. It could very well be a very good sub, that sinks a lot of Pakistani ships, and lays siege to Karachi instead.

But Congress in cahoots with the Pakistanis to kill Modi is treason.

Congress in cahoots with Pakistan to hide their terrorism and implicate Indians is treason.

Asking a grocery store chain to build a sub for money itself is treason.

Asking a grocery store chain to build a sub for money itself is treason.

Do you know that in the second world war a company making sewing machines was put to work building fighter aircraft?

Retooling is all it takes.

What is your point here man?

If the sub gets built, is faulty, and still gets inducted into our fighting forces, I would put that as treason.

That possibility, is still in the future. It could very well be a very good sub, that sinks a lot of Pakistani ships, and lays siege to Karachi instead.

But Congress in cahoots with the Pakistanis to kill Modi is treason.

Congress in cahoots with Pakistan to hide their terrorism on Indian soil and implicate Indians is treason.

Taking bribe to divert multi billion dollar contract related to national security is treason.

Do you know that in the second world war a company making sewing machines was put to work building fighter aircraft?

Retooling is all it takes.

What is your point here man?

Lol Bhakt is so deluded he's trying to defend bribery with second world war company.

Taking bribe to divert multi billion dollar contract related to national security is treason.

Hehehehehe..
OMG, so, instead of one of the biggest company in India, may be we should allow Sonia or Pappu or may be Kejru to build subs.

Lol Bhakt is so deluded he's trying to defend bribery with second world war company.

We are also Chaddi's.
That does not hide the fact of lack of substance or proofs in your posts.

Congress has been caught doing treason in Ishrat as well as Samjhautha case.

Bhakt now says modi didn't take money form ambani and adani

Oh you are THAT KIND who thinks private companies should produce and give it away to people free...
Carry on with your delusions :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This whole thing is pandoras box. If this version is true then it puts a major question marks on the investigation of fringe hindu elements. This would prove clear treasonous acts by previous govt

This is what happens when people put politics over national security.......... It put doubts in the minds of most of the citizens..... If you cannot trust your own govt then who else should be trusted?????

I had high regards and expectation (for the ability ) from PC.... I am aware of some of the scandals involves him, but never thought he would go that low......

I had high regards and expectation (for the ability ) from PC.... I am aware of some of the scandals involves him, but never thought he would go that low......

Completely agree.
Parties can do politics. Even bringing down govt, horse trading and stopping bills, though not ideal is fair game.

What Congress did with Ishrat, Samjhautha and Malegaon is not politics. It's treasonous and they must be taught a lesson.

This is what happens when people put politics over national security.......... It put doubts in the minds of most of the citizens..... If you cannot trust your own govt then who else should be trusted?????

It was inevitable considering how dysfunctional and insecure Congress Party is, PC is competent but he succumbed to the culture encouraged by high command and gave in to myriad temptations and malpractices. One can't expect better from likes of Aiyar and Khursheed who live on the largesse of Gandhi Family but PC was an accomplished man on his own. Anyway Congress is over as the party to beat in India.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom