What's new

Samjhauta: Did US strike kill LeT man?

How can you explain UN and US documents on Arif Qasmani?

Probably before the saffron angle was brought in. You forget that for several years we suspected biradar mulk to be involved. We must have moved the resolution then.

what the hell? Samjhauta didn't have anything to do with Pak elements as far as our investigations have proved. What the hell is TOI ranting about? He might be related to some other attack.

BS

Ishrat Jahan Case , Trying to kill modi in Bihar as said by a RAW officer , Book released with title 26/11 done by RSS , Creating something called Hindu/Saffron terror where the then home minister Sushil kumar Shinde was praised by the Secular folk Hafiz saeed , Politicizing Batla House Encounter and again trying to Politicize 2010 blast . As Chuthiyagress has the history of going to any cheap level to stay in power I have a 200% suspicion on this could be on the same pattern

Ishrat Jahan Case , Trying to kill modi in Bihar as said by a RAW officer , Book released with title 26/11 done by RSS , Creating something called Hindu/Saffron terror where the then home minister Sushil kumar Shinde was praised by the Secular folk Hafiz saeed , Politicizing Batla House Encounter and again trying to Politicize 2010 blast . As Chuthiyagress has the history of going to any cheap level to stay in power I have a 200% suspicion on this could be on the same pattern
Make-a-Natural-Household-Fly-Spray-Step-8.jpg

the investigative agencies in India still investigating purohit & co. If it was a case of going after wrong people just for politics, BJP govt would have done something about it.

the investigative agencies in India still investigating purohit & co. If it was a case of going after wrong people just for politics, BJP govt would have done something about it.

What exactly BJP did on Ishrat Jahan case? It picked momentum when headly deposed in Mumbai court. Wait for some time truth about Samjhuta will also come to the right conclusion. Till then you can keep on dancing over saffron terror.

This whole thing is pandoras box. If this version is true then it puts a major question marks on the investigation of fringe hindu elements. This would prove clear treasonous acts by previous govt

Was Ishrat Jahan case or Batla House case any less?

What exactly BJP did on Ishrat Jahan case? It picked momentum when headly deposed in Mumbai court. Wait for some time truth about Samjhuta will also come to the right conclusion. Till then you can keep on dancing over saffron terror.
'right' conclusion.. hehe..
israt jahan case was handled poorly, and culprits were never punished.

Modi never committed treason.

There is only one way to punish treason.

loll, he himself is a master of cooking up cases and jailing his oppnents. If he gleefully indulges in those politics, nothing wrong in getting your fingers burnt every now and then.

loll, he himself is a master of cooking up cases and jailing his oppnents. If he gleefully indulges in those politics, nothing wrong in getting your fingers burnt every now and then.

Try to understand the implications beyond your Congress love affair.

Try to understand the implications beyond your Congress love affair.

Modi has not hesitated to blame others for treason. In your blind love for modi you're painting him in the wrong light.

Modi has not hesitated to blame others for treason. In your blind love for modi you're painting him in the wrong light.

Modi did not commit treason.

Everything points to the fact that very high up people in the Congress did.

That is the point I am making.

My love (its respect actually - I don't swing that way) for Modi will do little to alter the facts.

Modi did not commit treason.

Everything points to the fact that very high up people in the Congress did.

That is the point I am making.

My love (its respect actually - I don't swing that way) for Modi will do little to alter the facts.

Lol, there is no evidence to suggest that congress commited treason, modi has sold the country to ambani, adani and amreeka.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom