What's new

Samjhauta: Did US strike kill LeT man?

You are reaching now.

Speakign the truth now. Tell me, why is ambani building aircraft carrier? Man who ran a telephone company (flop) and made movies is making aircraft carrier? US troops that were never allowed access now have access? Congress never allowed any of these things. Engineering major L&T built nucke subs, not ambani.

Speakign the truth now. Tell me, why is ambani building aircraft carrier? Man who ran a telephone company (flop) and made movies is making aircraft carrier? US troops that were never allowed access now have access? Congress never allowed any of these things. Engineering major L&T built nucke subs, not ambani.

None of the above counts remotely as treason.

Crony capitalism if you wish to stretch the argument. Fact of the matter is that the Tatas, Mahindras, Kalyani Forge, Reliance, and L&T all are in the picture. We have to start leveraging our in house manufacturing muscle. In a war we fight with what we have. What we have today, very little we make ourselves. We have to be able to make to be able to fight. On our own terms. For our own interests. Sustainably.

I am (or was till very recently) an old school Cold War relic hawk. When it came to the US. And Russia.

My views have changed significantly off late. My friends in the forces have played no insignificant part in that.

None of the above counts remotely as treason.

Crony capitalism if you wish to stretch the argument. Fact of the matter is that the Tatas, Mahindras, Kalyani Forge, Reliance, and L&T all are in the picture. We have to start leveraging our in house manufacturing muscle. In a war we fight with what we have. What we have today, very little we make ourselves. We have to be able to make to be able to fight. On our own terms. For our own interests. Sustainably.

I am (or was till very recently) an old school Cold War relic hawk. When it came to the US. And Russia.

My views have changed significantly off late. My friends in the forces have played no insignificant part in that.

Loll!!! He sells of country's most important defence requirements for money and it's not 'treason'. In china he'd have been publicly shot for this! The others actually 'have' in house expertise.

Loll!!! He sells of country's most important defence requirements for money and it's not 'treason'. In china he'd have been publicly shot for this! The others actually 'have' in house expertise.

What leads you to believe that Reliance does not have the manufacturing muscle.

My brother in law regularly flies to Jamnagar. Reliance is a country in itself. They are that big and that powerful.

You think they cannot make a sub?

What leads you to believe that Reliance does not have the manufacturing muscle.

My brother in law regularly flies to Jamnagar. Reliance is a country in itself. They are that big and that powerful.

You think they cannot make a sub?

Lol, this is not that Ambani (even there the question of whther refiners can manage project engineering of such complexity remains). This is the other ambani.

Lol, this is not that Ambani (even there the question of whther refiners can manage project engineering of such complexity remains). This is the other ambani.

Do you think he (elder or younger) will do a better job than DRDO?

If yes, then what is your problem??

There is enough that needs to be built. Everyone will be needed.

If we have aspirations of projecting power, we cannot do that off of arms we buy from others.

Do you think he (elder or younger) will do a better job than DRDO?

If yes, then what is your problem??

There is enough that needs to be built. Everyone will be needed.

If we have aspirations of projecting power, we cannot do that off of arms we buy from others.

obviously you don't understand how this works.

obviously you don't understand how this works.

Maybe. And I am open to you explaining it to me.

What I do understand is that we are in this together.

Ambani and L&T and Tata and you and me and Modi.

I do not know if Sonia or Rahul are with me though.

When the shit hits the fan one will fly to Sicily, the other to the UK.

Maybe. And I am open to you explaining it to me.

What I do understand is that we are in this together.

Ambani and L&T and Tata and you and me and Modi.

I do not know if Sonia or Rahul are with me though.

When the shit hits the fan one will fly to Sicily, the other to the UK.

Process of tendering requires 'qualifications'
Companies with demonstrated core engineering/ marine engineering capabilities, having handled complex projetcs in the past (like L&T built nuclear subs), minimum infra and capital base will only be allowed to particicpate.

Obviously running grocery stores and telecom companies are enough. Anil has been getting 'heads up'.

Process of tendering requires 'qualifications'
Companies with demonstrated core engineering/ marine engineering capabilities, having handled complex projetcs in the past (like L&T built nuclear subs), minimum infra and capital base will only be allowed to particicpate.

Obviously running grocery stores and telecom companies are enough. Anil has been getting 'heads up'.

You are still reaching.

Where is the treason?

Crony capitalism if you stretch things, is not treason.

Can we concentrate on the Samjhauta blast and the Congress's treason instead?

You are still reaching.

Where is the treason?

Crony capitalism if you stretch things, is not treason.

Can we concentrate on the Samjhauta blast and the Congress's treason instead?

Selling national security for money is not treason? What treason by congress?

If the sub gets built, is faulty, and still gets inducted into our fighting forces, I would put that as treason.

That possibility, is still in the future. It could very well be a very good sub, that sinks a lot of Pakistani ships, and lays siege to Karachi instead.

But Congress in cahoots with the Pakistanis to kill Modi is treason.

Congress in cahoots with Pakistan to hide their terrorism on Indian soil and implicate Indians is treason.

You are proof that you can take a horse to water but can't make it drink.

With all the proofs coming forth, you still pretend about the treason by Congress.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom