What's new

Samaa Tv banned on Indian Programs and Ads

I've always liked watching Samaa for its hot female anchors, now this development is a bonus.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha mehhh yeh yeh the Mughals were Indians dahhhh so why cry your own people were grilling you.

BTW we Pukhtuns and Balochs don't share anything indeed with Hindus in the first place.

When the first Hindu converted to Islam in subcontinent, we Pukhtuns and Balochs and Kashmiris forgot the idol culture and become ONE that is Muslim Pakistanis.

Kindly dont drag pashtuns into your anti-hindu hate movement.......thanks

Why in the first place is Pak TV showing Indian programmes ?

Indian TV does not & as far as I know never did show Pak TV.

Wrong. Your channels started airing old Pakistani drama serials without purchasing them or acquiring consent from the related Pakistani authorities. They were sued and made to pay I don't know how may dollars.

Make no mistake. Give any aunty a choice between a Pakistani drama and Indian soap they would always choose the Pakistani stuff. That's just how it is, we make better quality dramas. The Indian soaps gained popularity when there was a lull in the Pakistani drama productions. I don't see anyone demanding any Indian content anywhere. I don't know how it is in India but all the Indian-Canadian aunties and girls are regular Pakistani drama watchers. What many in Pakistan (against all reason) do like are the pirated Indian movies shown on private cable operator channels.

yeah that is why your actors and singers come in droves to work in indian entertainment industry cos we are inferior?:)

The question is, what makes you feel the need to invite them and then pay them huge amounts of money? And then ask yourself, why do even mediocre Pakistani entertainers become so popular in India?

^^^ banned till relations are normalized.
That means banned till the cows come home or till the stars start winking out signalling the end of the universe!! :cheesy:

Who cares a damn whether Indian content is banned or not in Pakistan? Not the Indians at least! I will still get my three meals a day and a beer and popcorn before dinner, just like it was before the ban! :P

Wrong. Your channels started airing old Pakistani drama serials without purchasing them or acquiring consent from the related Pakistani authorities. They were sued and made to pay I don't know how may dollars.

Make no mistake. Give any aunty a choice between a Pakistani drama and Indian soap they would always choose the Pakistani stuff. That's just how it is, we make better quality dramas. The Indian soaps gained popularity when there was a lull in the Pakistani drama productions. I don't see anyone demanding any Indian content anywhere. I don't know how it is in India but all the Indian-Canadian aunties and girls are regular Pakistani drama watchers. What many in Pakistan (against all reason) do like are the pirated Indian movies shown on private cable operator channels.

Thank you.

But this is not what I asked.

:lol: now pakistani can watch some of their own channels :lol: otherwise no one shows interest on them

Are you dreaming that Pakistani don't watch their own channels......as for me from last one year i didn't watched any Indian Channel live....:laughcry:

Kindly dont drag pashtuns into your anti-hindu hate movement.......thanks

And who are you???Official spoker person of Pashtuns....Dude seriously get a life..This is a public forum and anyone is free to post anything...Most of the time your posts do not represent 0.1 % pashtun's views and yet you claim it to be the majority's view...

BTW we Pukhtuns and Balochs don't share anything indeed with Hindus in the first place.

When the first Hindu converted to Islam in subcontinent, we Pukhtuns and Balochs and Kashmiris forgot the idol culture and become ONE that is Muslim Pakistanis.

Kashmiris don't share any cultural similarity with Pashtun and Baloch.

read again what I said

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...nned-indian-programs-ads-6.html#ixzz2cCurrp4O

you cannot carry this term 'Islam' and 'Muslim brother-hood' too long to have an upper hand in Kashmir. People have gone above this thought. And Muslims In India don't even consider that Pakistan is an Islamic state. According to my muslim friends, Pakistan is the biggest black spot on Islam and Arabs have mixed their culture with the religion.

Back
Top Bottom