What's new

Samaa Tv banned on Indian Programs and Ads

intellectual view on this drama.......jago pakistan jago.......

Last edited by a moderator:
And who are you???Official spoker person of Pashtuns....Dude seriously get a life..This is a public forum and anyone is free to post anything...Most of the time your posts do not represent 0.1 % pashtun's views and yet you claim it to be the majority's view...

She shouldnt have said "we pashtuns and balochs" hate hindu baniya..................just say "i hate hindus"................

Because,
1- First of all she is not a spokesperson of 35 million pashtuns living in Pakistan
2- i know one thing that my people are not obsessed with hate-mongering against hindus and their religion...........majority of pashtuns are deobandis and many are linked with tablighi jamaat, they believe in preaching islam with love to all humans including hindus...........unlike two nation theory , we pashtuns (and all deobandis) believe that islam is also for hindus, you can not limit islam to a geographical area and call it two nation theory.

The Hindu guy was trying to ride on Shoulder of us Pukhtuns and Balochs of Pakistan and I replied him.

Yea it might be some fun game for you to argue with evil indians all the time, but kindly spare rest of us pakhtuns from your mutala-e-pakistan induced hate-mongering.

Logically...I think all should follow suit...Including banning of Bollywood...I feel Bollywood movies are not gonna make any major losses if they loose pakistani audience...Most Pakistanis hate bollywood as I have felt from this forum...Indians anyways do not watch pakistani channels and its content why are Pakistanis showing Indian content?...Do not really understand...Per se most Pakistanis even feel that Indian content is low quality, so lets stop such low life content to the pakistani audience...

She shouldnt have said "we pashtuns and balochs" hate hindu baniya..................just say "i hate hindus"................

Because,
1- First of all she is not a spokesperson of 35 million pashtuns living in Pakistan
2- i know one thing that my people are not obsessed with hate-mongering against hindus and their religion...........majority of pashtuns are deobandis and many are linked with tablighi jamaat, they believe in preaching islam with love to all humans including hindus...........unlike two nation theory , we pashtuns (and all deobandis) believe that islam is also for hindus, you can not limit islam to a geographical area and call it two nation theory.

Damm...Why so much hatred on Hindus???

Wrong. Your channels started airing old Pakistani drama serials without purchasing them or acquiring consent from the related Pakistani authorities. They were sued and made to pay I don't know how may dollars.

Make no mistake. Give any aunty a choice between a Pakistani drama and Indian soap they would always choose the Pakistani stuff. That's just how it is, we make better quality dramas. The Indian soaps gained popularity when there was a lull in the Pakistani drama productions. I don't see anyone demanding any Indian content anywhere. I don't know how it is in India but all the Indian-Canadian aunties and girls are regular Pakistani drama watchers. What many in Pakistan (against all reason) do like are the pirated Indian movies shown on private cable operator channels.

The question is, what makes you feel the need to invite them and then pay them huge amounts of money? And then ask yourself, why do even mediocre Pakistani entertainers become so popular in India?

We didn't invite them,they came as guests(tourist visas) so we took care of our guests, just like how your prime minister is trying to cosy up with us by declaring clean and open heart gestures.But how do pakistani artists manage to work in india under tourist visas baffles me, if we invited them as artists, they would have been given a business visa or other visa.

We didn't invite them,they came as guests(tourist visas) so we took care of our guests, just like how your prime minister is trying to cosy up with us by declaring clean and open heart gestures.But how do pakistani artists manage to work in india under tourist visas baffles me, if we invited them as artists, they would have been given a business visa or other visa.

Yeah, and the second day of their landing they were performing jam packed concerts. Sure, came by themselves. Don't worry, in my time my Uni's Music Society invited Josh a couple of times. Paid for their hotel rooms, plane tickets, everything. I'm not here for a 1 on 1 tussle but I know how these things work.

Yeah, and the second day of their landing they were performing jam packed concerts. Sure, came by themselves. Don't worry, in my time my Uni's Music Society invited Josh a couple of times. Paid for their hotel rooms, plane tickets, everything. I'm not here for a 1 on 1 tussle but I know how these things work.

Look i fail to understand how you can perform on a tourist visa isn't it norm in every country you cannot,work,or do shows on a tourist visa?Jam packed concerts?:laughcry: seriously nobody in their right mind would go see an artist whose country supports terrorism against India.Last time i know the organizers tried to pull wool over students eyes by inviting pakistani group to perform at last minute without informing the student body beforehand.The students protested and got the show stopped.Then it was the height of 26/11 attacks,
Was it not Adnan sami of pakistan who was in news and a complaint lodged against him for doing business on tourist visa in India. Now you tell me how these things work out:)

Look i fail to understand how you can perform on a tourist visa isn't it norm in every country you cannot,work,or do shows on a tourist visa?Jam packed concerts?:laughcry: seriously nobody in their right mind would go see an artist whose country supports terrorism against India.Last time i know the organizers tried to pull wool over students eyes by inviting pakistani group to perform at last minute without informing the student body beforehand.The students protested and got the show stopped.Then it was the height of 26/11 attacks,
Was it not Adnan sami of pakistan who was in news and a complaint lodged against him for doing business on tourist visa in India. Now you tell me how these things work out:)

Adnan Sami? The guy who's set to get Indian citizenship? Regardless, he is one person. The visa shows one of the two; your authorities are absolutely inept or that they weren't their on tourist visas. You've made Strings, Junoon, Noor Jahan, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, etc. stinking rich and your telling me your people don't care for Pakistani performers? One more thing, Noor Jahan and, I believe, Strings were asked to stay in India for good, both declined. The Noor Jahan case was a pretty famous one. Surely, you can't expect me to believe that all these performers were their working on tourist visas. You even gave them awards, invited them to perform at your award shows and aired them on your channels, wth were you guys doing? As for the student protests and jam packed concerts, videos speak louder than claims. Enjoy the following videos.

In the first video listen to what the guy says about being invited over to India for the concert at 1:00. The second video is some testimony from an Indian performer.

Strings Live In Concert - India Tour 2012 | Red Carpet - YouTube

Shibani Kashyap @ Strings Live In Concert - India Tour 2012 - YouTube

STRINGS - Titliyaan & Sar Kiye Yeh Pahar LIVE IN MUMBAI (AWESOME SOUND QUALITY) - YouTube

JUNOON-Sajna Live In India [HQ] - YouTube

Junoon Sayonee Live - YouTube

Junoon wins the "Best International Group" Award at the Channel [V] Awards in Delhi! - YouTube

Junoon Perform Live @ Zee Cine Awards'98 - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXMX6LD_EYM

Its ok, we know our music industry is leaps and bounds ahead of India's, we don't mind sharing some of it with you guys. Coke Studios was just one thing you guys copied and ruined. These were only some of the videos of only two of the bands that visited India, you can easily youtube the rest.

Not true...
Only aunties watch your Hindu revolving soap dramas and entertainment :cheers:
Otherwise no one bats a eye at low quality Indian stuff :yahoo:

But it seems Otherwise. Recently there was a thread on PDF. The Chennai Express was hit in karchi. The theater owners release Pakistani film which flopped but when they released Chennai Express It was a overwhelming success.

^^^ banned till relations are normalized.

Why not permanently? Why don't you ban all India Media and movies. Why to show kafirs Movie? Why to allow Hindu Banias make money out of Pakistan?

Adnan Sami? The guy who's set to get Indian citizenship? Regardless, he is one person. You've made Strings, Junoon, Noor Jahan, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, etc. stinking rich and your telling me your people don't care for Pakistani performers? One more thing, Noor Jahan and, I believe, Strings were asked to stay in India for good, both declined. The Noor Jahan case was a pretty famous one. Surely, you can't expect me to believe that all these performers were their working on tourist visas. You even gave them awards, invited them to perform at your award shows and aired them on your channels, wth were you guys doing? As for the student protests and jam packed concerts, videos speak louder than claims. Enjoy the following videos.

In the first video listen to what the guy says about being invited over to India for the concert at 1:00. The second video is some testimony from an Indian performer.

Strings Live In Concert - India Tour 2012 | Red Carpet - YouTube

Shibani Kashyap @ Strings Live In Concert - India Tour 2012 - YouTube

STRINGS - Titliyaan & Sar Kiye Yeh Pahar LIVE IN MUMBAI (AWESOME SOUND QUALITY) - YouTube

JUNOON-Sajna Live In India [HQ] - YouTube

Junoon Sayonee Live - YouTube

Junoon wins the "Best International Group" Award at the Channel [V] Awards in Delhi! - YouTube

Junoon Perform Live @ Zee Cine Awards'98 - YouTube

Strings Concert @ RAIT, Navi Mumbai - YouTube

Its ok, we know our music industry is leaps and bounds ahead of India's, we don't mind sharing some of it with you guys. Coke Studios was just one thing you guys copied and ruined. These were only some of the videos of only two of the bands that visited India, you can easily youtube the rest.

:laughcry: to your music industry is leaps and bounds ahead of india's.We copied a what from pakistan?:what::hitwall: and how did we ruin your studios :omghaha:and here i was thinking music and movies are haram in pakistan my bad:devil:
And no person in right mind would ask any pakistani to stay in India for good, it's not like we have dearth of talent back home.I doubt the Indian Government giving citizenship to any pakistani.Whatever cooked up stories your media give you, let me assure you it's not, nor are we eager to hear or enjoy your superior music.Please stay where you are and don't misuse tourist visas for business.

I watch some Indian news channel , but since last few days they are spreading a dramatized hatred. They really need to get mature now.

A simple question to educate myself.

If Indian army ambush and kill 5 Pakistani soldiers and news spreads out, will Pakistani medias reaction be different from Indian media?

:laughcry: to your music industry is leaps and bounds ahead of india's.We copied a what from pakistan?:what::hitwall: and how did we ruin your studios :omghaha:and here i was thinking music and movies are haram in pakistan my bad:devil:
And no person in right mind would ask any pakistani to stay in India for good, it's not like we have dearth of talent back home.I doubt the Indian Government giving citizenship to any pakistani.Whatever cooked up stories your media give you, let me assure you it's not, nor are we eager to hear or enjoy your superior music.Please stay where you are and don't misuse tourist visas for business.

Yash Chopra ensures Adnan Sami's Indian citizenship - Entertainment - DNA

Its an Indian source. Also, the whole Coke Studios music program is copied from the Pakistani program. The producers actually admit it. Next, there are countless many unpopular Pakistani songs which your singers copied and used in their movies. I've destroyed every claim you've put forward, do you wan't me to show you videos of these songs too? But your not here to understand and realize; you claim something, I smash it, you claim another completely different thing without so much as a sliver of shame. But then I'm not surprised since you are an Indian PDF member after all.

ps: You do have a dearth of musical talent in India. God knows how you guys swallow that God awful excuse for music your movies produce, except for the songs sung by Pakistanis, of course, but I'm only saying that to twist it further in you. Also, your non-film music industry is non-existent, unless you're deprived enough to call 'cola very d' music. This is probably why Pakistani musicians go to India, get stinking rich and famous in no time and then come back.

A simple question to educate myself.

If Indian army ambush and kill 5 Pakistani soldiers and news spreads out, will Pakistani medias reaction be different from Indian media?

Quite a few examples from the last year alone. You guys very recently kidnapped civilians from AJK, killed an army jawan and then shot across the border at Sialkot sector. Mind you, the kidnappings and the killing was reported before the 5 IA soldiers incident happened. You can easily watch the different Pakistani shows on these incidents on youtube.

Yash Chopra ensures Adnan Sami's Indian citizenship - Entertainment - DNA

Its an Indian source. Also, the whole Coke Studios music program is copied from the Pakistani program. The producers actually admit it. Next, there are countless many unpopular Pakistani songs which your singers copied and used in their movies. I've destroyed every claim you've put forward, do you wan't me to show you videos of these songs too? But your not here to understand and realize; you claim something, I smash it, you claim another completely different thing without so much as a sliver of shame. But then I'm not surprised since you are an Indian PDF member after all.

ps: You do have a dearth of musical talent in India. God knows how you guys swallow that God awful excuse for music your movies produce, except for the songs sung by Pakistanis, of course, but I'm only saying that to twist it further in you. Also, your non-film music industry is non-existent, unless you're deprived enough to call 'cola very d' music. This is probably why Pakistani musicians go to India, get stinking rich and famous in no time and then come back.

Quite a few examples from the last year alone. You guys very recently kidnapped civilians from AJK, killed an army jawan and then shot across the border at Sialkot sector. Mind you, the kidnappings and the killing was reported before the 5 IA soldiers incident happened. You can easily watch the different Pakistani shows on these incidents on youtube.

IA will never kidnap and kill any innocent civilian. They are not trained to Kill civilian whether they are of their own country or of other country. A lots of suicide bombers are moved in civilian dress by PA. Recently one suicide bomber carrying cricket kit to fake his identity kill IA personal. Some PA soldiers wearing burqua beheaded Indian soldier.

Any way Thanks. I will watch it.

IA will never kidnap and kill any innocent civilian. They are not trained to Kill civilian whether they are of their own country or of other country. A lots of suicide bombers are moved in civilian dress by PA. Recently one suicide bomber carrying cricket kit to fake his identity kill IA personal. Some PA soldiers wearing burqua beheaded Indian soldier.

Any way Thanks. I will watch it.

Yar listen, I'll tell you stuff that I am personally aware of but you'll disregard it being a lie or biased. So I refrain from speaking of stuff that I cannot link to some site. Even stuff that I can won't be believed, e.g. the Pakistani civilians were kidnapped from near their village inside Pakistani territory or that there are videos on IA heavily shelling civilian villages along the LOC. On the other hand everything your side says is written in stone. For example, if those guys who beheaded the Indian soldier were wearing burqas how were they identified as PA soldiers? Or after so many times how has the PA still not learnt to send its soldiers not wearing PA uniforms for such covert raids? But yet every time it is reported that 20 PA soldiers in pitch dark attacked and killed 5 IA soldiers where one miraculously survived and reported that the assailants were wearing Pakistani uniforms.

I guess this is just how it is between us two.

Back
Top Bottom