Salvini asks about French 'migrant-drop'

Vergennes

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
France
Gendarmerie van said to have crossed border with 2 migrants

31d65a03617aae564c6ee8d66a20b086.jpg

(ANSA) - Rome, October 15 - Interior Minister and Deputy Premier Matteo Salvini on Monday demanded clarification after a French gendarmerie police van was allegedly seen dropping off two men in woods on Friday near the border at Claviere, in the province of Turin.

The Italian police saw the incident and took down the vehicle's registration number, interior ministry sources said. The men are suspected of being migrants of African origin.

"I am waiting for developments," Salvini said.

"I don't want to believe (President Emmanuel) Macron's France uses its police to dump migrants in Italy in secret.

"But if someone really thinks that can use us as Europe's refugee camp, breaching laws, borders and agreements, they are making a big mistake.

"We demand clarification, above all, from those who preach every day, and we don't care who it is.

"I invite my colleague (Foreign Minister Enzo) Moavero to ask for clarification from the ambassador".

http://www.ansa.it/english/news/pol...rop_f140f663-c38d-4dd4-9ae4-11d9952d4d5e.html

@Tiberius

:woot:  let it be true :rofl:

Of course its true. France is governed by a weak homo who shouts big words but doesnt stand for it. Macron said Italy is evil because we block migrants ships. Whem we asked why he doesnt let ship in he went silent.

Good thing is that he is so unpopular in France that a new wind will change evrything there as well. He just digs the EU deeper into tomb.

Of course its true. France is governed by a weak homo who shouts big words but doesnt stand for it. Macron said Italy is evil because we block migrants ships. Whem we asked why he doesnt let ship in he went silent.

Good thing is that he is so unpopular in France that a new wind will change evrything there as well. He just digs the EU deeper into tomb.

So,Italy and Salvini bow down in front of a weak homo ? :agree:

What's il bellissimo Salvini going to do ?

However I agree with you Macron is an hypocrite when it comes to migrants. But I hope he and his government remain so.

Last edited:
So,Italy and Salvini bow down in front of a weak homo ? :agree:

What's il bellissimo Salvini going to do ?

However I agree with you Macron is an hypocrite when it comes to migrants. But I hope he and his government remain so.

How did we bow down? We blocked the ship, showed that macron is a weak homo and in end france, germany and spain took the human meat.

What Salvini is going to do? Same we do with all others. Where you think all those africans in france come from? :D 800.000 africans arrived in Italy in last 8 years. Only 120.000 are in Italy. And you brag about two in a car?

In end i support this, France desperatly wants EU to exist. We see France as enemy that must be damaged. Its Italy that blocks all of Gaycrons goals. Nothing is left of his speech last year about reform of europe.

How did we bow down? We blocked the ship, showed that macron is a weak homo and in end france, germany and spain took the human meat.

What Salvini is going to do? Same we do with all others. Where you think all those africans in france come from? :D 800.000 africans arrived in Italy in last 8 years. Only 120.000 are in Italy. And you brag about two in a car?

In end i support this, France desperatly wants EU to exist. We see France as enemy that must be damaged. Its Italy that blocks all of Gaycrons goals. Nothing is left of his speech last year about reform of europe.

Actually,majority of migrants heading north are being blocked at the border or being sent back to Italy by France,Switzerland and Austria,that is the reality.

BTW,it's time Salvini shows "Gaycron" how to respect Italy. His authorities enter and leave Italy as if it was their own country. They violate the broder,they dump migrants,control people on a foreign soil. :agree:

On the 2nd of August it was reported in the same area that two Italian citizens were controlled by four men in military suits and speaking a "foreign language". ;)

Actually,majority of migrants heading north are being blocked at the border or being sent back to Italy by France,Switzerland and Austria,that is the reality.

BTW,it's time Salvini shows "Gaycron" how to respect Italy. His authorities enter and leave Italy as if it was their own country. They violate the broder,they dump migrants,control people on a foreign soil. :agree:

On the 2nd of August it was reported in the same area that two Italian citizens were controlled by four men in military suits and speaking a "foreign language". ;)

Yes you block most and send back ha ha

meanwhile in Paris

ParisAfricansLineUpFreeFoodNrStalingradMetro.jpg

paris_1_3289027b.jpg

ParisAfricanCampNearStalingradMetroStation.jpg

Frog, please spare me your bullshit. Your gay president does symbolic politics while we block the Mediterranean and send those who made it here to France. That majority made it to France can be seen on your streets.

As for your 2nd statement about crossing border ect. Thats the price we have because EU. We are stuck with scum like french which are culturally so far below us. Thats why we want end Schengen, rebuild border defence and end EU.

Yes you block most and send back ha ha

meanwhile in Paris

ParisAfricansLineUpFreeFoodNrStalingradMetro.jpg

paris_1_3289027b.jpg

ParisAfricanCampNearStalingradMetroStation.jpg

Frog, please spare me your bullshit. Your gay president does symbolic politics while we block the Mediterranean and send those who made it here to France. That majority made it to France can be seen on your streets

Most of those camps have been evacuated already (your pics date from 2016 BTW). You know well the situation is even worse in Italy. Let's not even talk about Roma,it was already a shithole because of dirtiness,bad infrastructures and many more things,but migrants made it even worse. Migrants have totally taken control of cities and brung in crimes,prostitution,drugs.

Carabinieri and Police,a part from having beautiful uniforms,are totally useless.

As for your 2nd statement about crossing border ect. Thats the price we have because EU. We are stuck with scum like french which are culturally so far below us. Thats why we want end Schengen, rebuild border defence and end EU.

You could also set up controls at the border..... which many of your neighbors are already doing.

Most of those camps have been evacuated already (your pics date from 2016 BTW). You know well the situation is even worse in Italy. Let's not even talk about Roma,it was already a shithole because of dirtiness,bad infrastructures and many more things,but migrants made it even worse. Migrants have totally taken control of cities and brung in crimes,prostitution,drugs.

Carabinieri and Police,a part from having beautiful uniforms,are totally useless.

You could also set up controls at the border..... which many of your neighbors are already doing.

No its not worse here. We have not even 10% of foreigners that you have.

You know what was dirty and full of shit and blood?

images

My dear frog friend, it was not in Italy that IS went into a night club, killed over 100 people. Shot them, stabbed them. Cut of their genitalia and put it in their mouth. It was in Paris. In the Bataclan. A city that is under emergency law.

It was not in Rome that a truck smashed through the people and killed almost a hundred there as well. That was in Nice.

It was not our "worthless" police which had an islamist under surveillance and let him go to a church to behead a priest.

It appears our worthless police does a far betetr job to protect its citizens than your shithole country.

Did they publsih the full report in french media how the victims in Bataclan were tortured? I hope their parents know they were not just shot but humilated in extreme ways.

@Tiberius
How come you think Macro sucks dicks? He is married! xD

Married with an old granny. No children. His wife is for alibi

And please:

aCDUD44ovXn5xM29eSWvsGWsSRg.jpg

No its not worse here. We have not even 10% of foreigners that you have.

You know what was dirty and full of shit and blood?

images

My dear frog friend, it was not in Italy that IS went into a night club, killed over 100 people. Shot them, stabbed them. Cut of their genitalia and put it in their mouth. It was in Paris. In the Bataclan. A city that is under emergency law.

It was not in Rome that a truck smashed through the people and killed almost a hundred there as well. That was in Nice.

It was not our "worthless" police which had an islamist under surveillance and let him go to a church to behead a priest.

It appears our worthless police does a far betetr job to protect its citizens than your shithole country.

Did they publsih the full report in french media how the victims in Bataclan were tortured? I hope their parents know they were not just shot but humilated in extreme ways.

What you are describing above was well debunked.

You know very well why France is attacked. Italy is not seen as an "attractive target" for terrorists.

BTW,many terrorists who struck in Europe lived in Italy,transited from Italy,their masterminds and jihadi supports are based in Italy,their logistics are in Italy,their fake papers come from Italy,so please spare me the BS. Shall we also talk about the dubious relations between terror groups (ISIS included) and the Italian mafia ? :disagree:

What you are describing above was well debunked.

You know very well why France is attacked. Italy is not seen as an "attractive target" for terrorists.

BTW,many terrorists who struck in Europe lived in Italy,transited from Italy,their masterminds and jihadi supports are based in Italy,their logistics are in Italy,their fake papers come from Italy,so please spare me the BS. Shall we also talk about the dubious relations between terror groups (ISIS included) and the Italian mafia ? :disagree:

Italy is a core target. Center of christianity. Our police so far prevented 18 attacks. We have much more surveillance and we have zero tolerance. Evryone who acts strange gets deported.

France is a weak country, always was and always will be. With a weak, female culture. You dont know what it means to be a man.

Italy is a core target. Center of christianity. Our police so far prevented 18 attacks. We have much more surveillance and we have zero tolerance. Evryone who acts strange gets deported.

20 attacks were thwarted last year alone,2 this year. ISIS treats European military powers such as France and the UK as their direct and main ennemies. France is currently and was the 1st European country actively fighting ISIS on their own territories by deploying important means. It deployed and still deploys aircrafts,ships and even troops on the ground. France not only actively fights terror groups in the levant,but also in other regions of the world. :agree:

France is a weak country, always was and always will be. With a weak, female culture. You dont know what it means to be a man.

We must take "notes" from Italy,what a joke. :lol:

20 attacks were thwarted last year alone,2 this year. ISIS treats European military powers such as France and the UK as their direct and main ennemies. France is currently and was the 1st European country actively fighting ISIS on their own territories by deploying important means. It deployed and still deploys aircrafts,ships and even troops on the ground. France not only actively fights terror groups in the levant,but also in other regions of the world. :agree:

We must take "notes" from Italy,what a joke. :lol:

You dont fight isis. They attack your own capital.

Beside that, all french have bad hygienic standards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom