What's new

Salman Rushdie stabbed in New York. - Just in.

Last edited:
Muslim or not, it doesn't matter. U think if a muslim does blasphemy, does he remain a muslim?
When you accept Islam, it will be just like signing a contract esp wyen you are born to a Muslim family. As a simple example, in a simple factory when you get employed by the owner you sign a contract in which you commit that i will work for you for a period of time and i am responsible for everything that is delivered to me. They will punish you if you suddenly leave to an other factory let alone camping with enemies of your first contractor.

If the guy was originally a non Muslim or born to a non Muslim family, there would never be a fatwa like that. He signed a contract and disobeyed it, as simple as that.

Salman Rushdie, Badly Wounded, Is Off Ventilator​

From now on, a rat's life will have more free space than his. Hahah

These are not half baked but authentic narrations, whicj are important to learn religion. Quran orders to pray but the narrations tell u how to.
Authentic narration does not necessarily mean accurate. It just means it has been authenticated by a chain of narrators and contents still need to be scrutinized. The ones which describe how to pray have little motive to be dodgy as the Sunnah of prayers is inherited mass practise.

When you accept Islam, it will be just like signing a contract esp wyen you are born to a Muslim family. As a simple example, in a simple factory when you get employed by the owner you sign a contract in which you commit that i will work for you for a period of time and i am responsible for everything that is delivered to me. They will punish you if you suddenly leave to an other factory let alone camping with enemies of your first contractor.

If the guy was originally a non Muslim or born to a non Muslim family, there would never be a fatwa like that. He signed a contract and disobeyed it, as simple as that.

From now on, a rat's life will have more free space than his. Hahah

Comparing a religion to a factory? Seriously? And who punishes workers for leaving a factory? No wonder Islam is blamed because of ppl like u. Show me proof where it says a muslim should be punished for blasphemy and a non muslim should be forgiven? Dont make things up.

Authentic narration does not necessarily mean accurate. It just means it has been authenticated by a chain of narrators and contents still need to be scrutinized. The ones which describe how to pray have little motive to be dodgy as the Sunnah of prayers is inherited mass practise.

Accuracy is determined by its alignment with Quran. Not by whims of sectarian ppl. I dont know if u know but still muslim sects fight over method of prayers, so whats the motive behind that?

Comparing a religion to a factory? Seriously? And who punishes workers for leaving a factory?
Maybe we learn
Screenshot_20220815_172950.jpg

Show me proof where it says a muslim should be punished for blasphemy and a non muslim should be forgiven? Dont make things up.
Then let me complete my own reply. The guy not only denied Islam as someone from inside that religion/community but also he ridiculed Islam, insulted Allah, insulted and ridiculed all the prophets including Moses and Jesus and Muhammed (peace be upon them all). He didn't stop at that point and seeked for shelter in the land of Islam's enemies.

The question is, why did he and his insult mattered so much esp in case of Muslims? You need to find the answer in ideological concepts of western satanists.

When it comes to us, it is all about responsibility, remember?
کلکم راع و کلکم مسوول

No one can escape from his questions when it comes to protecting our religion and religious values from insults/harms.

Accuracy is determined by its alignment with Quran. Not by whims of sectarian ppl. I dont know if u know but still muslim sects fight over method of prayers, so whats the motive behind that?
Quran is clear that disbelief which includes hypocrisy, blasphemy and apostasy is punished in the next life. In this life there is freedom of conscience and the choice to do good and evil -- Allah granted humans freewill to believe or disbelieve, which will be judged in the next life [verses 7-172 and 33-72]. We can make laws prohibiting people from slandering, insulting, and making obvious lies about the Prophet, but that does not warrant the death penalty. To me it is a misdemeanor, at least the first offence. People have been making lies about the Prophet since 14 centuries and have lied about previous Prophets. Professor Ali Ataei explains the fabricated nonsense basis of the 'Satanic verses'.

Last edited:
Ataei explains the fabricated nonsense basis of the 'Satanic verses'.

Spot on! Amazing how this is not even barely brought up in mainstream theological discussions about these satanic verses, specifically the correlation of its fabrication to the Infancy Gospel of Thomas in Christianity. It's truly remarkable.

Both stories are not only fabrications -- by Muslims in the case of the satanic verses AND by Christians in the Infancy Gospel of Thomas -- but their purpose is also identical in both cases. Their agendas served the same purposes for both religions and it's just incredible how the analogy is almost never brought up to reference the illegitimacy of the satanic verses. It's unbelievable. Excellent video thanks for posting that.

Just imagine the unbiased view of Tabari and his people 1200 years ago, when he put all narrated stories in one book, irrespective of their truthfulness for sake of completion.

Will westerners put together all different views of Holocaust or twin tower together for the sake of completion.

Ahista ahista maray ga, tarap tarap k jiyay ga……aur ab isko koi puche ga b nai…..even thosr who gave him fame/money shall dump him too…….ab apni qabar tak dard mei rahayga
Yeah kuttey wali mout aye saley ko .

Quran is clear that disbelief which includes hypocrisy, blasphemy and apostasy is punished in the next life. In this life there is freedom of conscience and the choice to do good and evil -- Allah granted humans freewill to believe or disbelieve, which will be judged in the next life [verses 7-172 and 33-72]. We can make laws prohibiting people from slandering, insulting, and making obvious lies about the Prophet, but that does not warrant the death penalty. To me it is a misdemeanor, at least the first offence. People have been making lies about the Prophet since 14 centuries and have lied about previous Prophets. Professor Ali Ataei explains the fabricated nonsense basis of the 'Satanic verses'.

So that hadith i quoted actually goes inline with Quran. If the Prophet SAW forgave ppl who did blasphemy then the least we can do is ignore them. But u still seem to have issues with hadiths, says alot abt u and wat u trying to portray. U still have a problem with narrations even if it confirms ur point. U also didn't answer about narrations abt prayers, u said there is no motivation to alter but still sects fight over rafa ul yadain.

So that hadith i quoted actually goes inline with Quran. If the Prophet SAW forgave ppl who did blasphemy then the least we can do is ignore them. But u still seem to have issues with hadiths, says alot abt u and wat u trying to portray. U still have a problem with narrations even if it confirms ur point. U also didn't answer about narrations abt prayers, u said there is no motivation to alter but still sects fight over rafa ul yadain.
According to the Hadith, the Prophet said something, but meant something else. It is dodgy. The Quran is word for word report from the prophet's mouth and the relevant issue in it is clear, leaves no room for guessing.

Back
Top Bottom