What's new

Salman Khurshid's interview with Kamran Khan & Najam Sethi on Aman ki Asha

Please make me understand one thing, any pakistani. Why all Pakistanis common man and intellectuals alike ( Najam Sathi) so obsessed with religion even in international relation? Najam Sathi,s first question to the Indian foreign Minster was him being Muslim. It is understand able he is there to serve Indian interest and rightfully so and that,s where the buck stops. Is it me or that was the most dumb question i have heard? Could they find a better person?

Last edited by a moderator:
Please make me understand one thing, any pakistani. Why all Pakistanis common man and intellectuals alike ( Najam Sathi) so obsessed with religion even in international relation? Najam Sathi,s first question to the Indian foreign Minster was him being Muslim. It is understand able he is there to serve Indian interest and rightfully so and that,s where the buck stops. Is it me or that was the most dumb question i have heard? Could they find a better person?
yeah...that question from najam sethi was simply dumb and unwarranted.

No wonder we hate him in Pakistan

No wonder we hate him in Pakistan

even liberal super hero's & Pakistan army haters like Saithi have their limitations.
for us Pakistanis, being a Sunni Muslim is the best thing and can pretty much gets our politicians get away with anything they want

I mean being a Muslim and coming to the top post is not something a expeception....I feel if you go most of the top most positions at present it is really that Non Hindu people occupy more positions that they are wrt to the population. And i feel it is a good things too...Merit should be a criteria for the top post rather than any other credential...

I mean being a Muslim and coming to the top post is not something a expeception....I feel if you go most of the top most positions at present it is really that Non Hindu people occupy more positions that they are wrt to the population. And i feel it is a good things too...Merit should be a criteria for the top post rather than any other credential...

That,s why Indian,s compared to Pakistanis more prosper and live in peace , While Pakistanis slaughtering their minorities india rewards them " Right job for the the Right man" and the results speak for themselves. Well done India.

LOL....I really never thought too much about it but after reading your post i just made a quick check list about it, From, 'Army chief'(Sikh), Air force chief (christian) to 'Chief justice of India'(Muslim) and Top most scientists in ISRO/DRDO (christians), External affair minister(Muslim) ,PM (Sikh), Head of congress(Christian), Defense minister(Christian), Vice president (Muslim).

All these positions are occupied by Non Hindu's in a Hindu Majority country. And most important thing is no one makes a issue about it here or even care about it, which is good thing and showcase the core Strong points as a country.

Heck even Vice president of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to whom most of the people call as a "Hindu nationalistic party" is a Muslim Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi

:lol:

That,s why Indian,s compared to Pakistanis more prosper and live in peace , While Pakistanis slaughtering their minorities india rewards them " Right job for the the Right man" and the results speak for themselves. Well done India.

:no: this forum is not good place for ppl like you who talking truth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom