What's new

Salman Butt Tweets (Fake?)

compak

Reaction score
Just stumbled upon a twitter account of Salman butt, the three latest tweets of him surprised me, I checked his all tweets, there are almost 20 tweets on this account. Apparently this account looks fake. Honestly guys I don't know much about twitter, can someone please tell me if there is anyway to tweet in back dates? And to confirm if the account is fake or real.

Here are his latest tweets, please comment.

Apologzing vl nt be enough to reduce your anger..All i can say is that It were the surroundings and the circumstances that made me do this.

I m at guilty..Hurting my country fellows and my fans...How i did this?I m Sorry guys,U vl not see me committing such misteks in future!!

In this hard tym i need ur support...Hope u vl understand!!Sorry to u all on behalf of Aamir as well....

Salman butt (buttsalman) on Twitter

Lol, when I read the title, I thought it was a account that posted tweets that people typed with their *****, and you were asking whether they were real tweets typed by someone's butt, or just made up.

i smell it is fake most probably made in india may be im worng

That is fake. Try putting two and two together. Ever heard Butt speak english? Look at the written and spoken. You will see the difference.

Let's not make a troll thread out of a topic like this (I didn't know it was possible).

Khuda does not seem appropriate, replace it with Allah. The sweet sound of Khuda should vanish from our life! It is a cultural pollution according to Zia.

Sorry but ALLAH , KHUDA is same ... You can say Khuda ... I myself confirmed it ...

Its a persion words representing ALLAH ..

That is fake. Try putting two and two together. Ever heard Butt speak english? Look at the written and spoken. You will see the difference.

I often hear butt gabble something but the language isn’t English; in fact, it’s not even a language. :-D

:hitwall:khuda k leay India ko bakhsh do yaaro :hitwall:

For ur information it was indian concilor in UK who was went to ICC and he gave information to them that Pakistani's are involved in Gambling......and then the News Channel came in ground.

So who is willing to put a 'bet' on that the acocunt is fake lol

Ok man enough said I trust Salman Butt he is too good of player to be involved in this looks like a gentleman type guy Sharif Admi he had 0% scandal before this

Back
Top Bottom