What's new

PML-N, Nawaz Sharif, Nasir Butt, hired hitmen for murdering Arshad Sharif & IK

Final battle has begun. i think mariyam nawaz managed to hook NA and she used him to get rid of Arshad. Remember umbrella with Markhor logo? we all know PMLN started to get favours after NA appoinment. hopefully finally these Mafias are going to get what they deserve

Its partly true. But its being done to divert attention from Major General and Brigadier involved in this murder attempt.

This and subsequent sensational breaking news will be made to cleanse image of army.

In my opinion this is another ploy by Bajwa to pressure PML N. I do believe PML N and Bajwa made the plan together to eliminate Khan but this guy was definitely not involved.

Bajwa is desperate now, make dua people that next week goes smoothly.

this is all circumstantial evidence and very weak to accuse Noon League leadership. Arshad Sherif had nothing incriminating to damage Nawaz Sherif politically or put him behind bars. he has been accused for far more already and faced all off those charges in the Pakistani courts.
even a video of army chief/ ISI chief sitting together with Maryam and Nawaz on a single sofa and openly discussing against Imran Khan etc. won't do anything much as all this so called evidence has opposite effect on the type of audience. a Noon league/ PPP supporter will outright dismiss it, call it photoshopped, fake and a conspiracy.
whereas a PTI supporter will burst a vain in his temple declaring it the ark of truth and demand slaying all in GHQ, Raiwand and Avenfield including servants, guests and pets.
You do know that the person who said all that is from PMLN ? and this is UK not some Pakistani city where SHO/Judge/COAS can be bought to make fake complains. They will investigate based on the evidence that person will provide, Or are you from those who believe Army is all pure and Angelic because they offer Fajr ki Namaz?

or are you from those who believe Army is all pure and Angelic because they offer Fajr ki Namaz?
yes indeed. but why did you blow my cover like that? I thought I was very careful in my previous posts.

yes indeed. but why did you blow my cover like that? I thought I was very careful in my previous posts.
You’re getting careless as you age - the sharpness of the honed super sleuth unleashed from the depths of aabpara and shakarpara is getting dull.

I shall have to report this to the bosses.
You leave me no choice

It was a question, well now we have your confessional posts, but we still have Zuhur, Asr , Maghrib and Esha ki Namaz left, Fajr is reserved by our Sig bhai :) If you want you can pick Asr ki Namaz.

In my opinion this is another ploy by Bajwa to pressure PML N. I do believe PML N and Bajwa made the plan together to eliminate Khan but this guy was definitely not involved.

Bajwa is desperate now, make dua people that next week goes smoothly.
This is classic Establishment tact, they run the show using the political parties from the shadows, they used MQM in Karachi , they used ANP in KPK, they bribed Political leaders and make alliances, they kidnapped journalists, they attack them, they used their power to threaten judges. When they are cornered they just put them blame on Political stooges because they are disposable.

Nawaj saanp is being told to postpone his press conference …. Geo told to play watch news again and again…..

This is establishment's topi drama to shift the blame on Nawaz the crook.

ZA Bhutto used to offer bribes via his very close associates ( I can't recall the name but I am told he would come to visit him with his wife with a briefcase full of money & stating the request is from ZAB & they would be consequences if refund) to my grand uncle who was IG prison Punjab as he wanted a certain number of life serving prisoners be let out at dark and be left back in before sunrise so the political opponents could be dealt with..
Grand Uncle, who was one of the most honest officers ever in the history of Pakistan, had to leave his jail road residence next to Lahore college & move into Lahore Garrison for his safety after he refused. He was a 1-star General who was deputized to her the Prison dept. So, anyone who thinks these things are far-fetched, think again.
My older uncles were PPP student wing nut jobs. They told us that Nusrat Bhutto used to have stacks of cash on one side & pistols/shotguns on the other in her office and used to distribute it to them. One of them who died a long time ago told me that he was asked to shoot some opponent ( again) who had survived an attack but was in a hospital in wounded condition. Go figure!

All in all, it is a good thing.

The crooks (PDM) and the duffers (you know who) should continue washing their laundry in public and expose each other.

Meanwhile, God tries his very best to wake the Pakistani nation up.

Well it is upto the British police to apprehend PMLN and the Sharifs, if they find conversations and orders around Arshad’s martyrdom.

Pakistan courts and security apparatus will not touch the Sharifs.

Imran Khan should not buy this lollipop. March towards Rawalpindi should not be stopped. The voice of the protests should be heard in GHQ.
Well those same UK courts didn't do jack $hi! when a murder actually did take place and that too on their own soil planned and ordered by their own citizen Altaf Hussein, what makes you think they'll want to get involved with IK's attempted murder in Pakistan and Arshad Sharifs murder in Kenya.

Even if Sharif clan was involved which I seriously doubt, this has colonial sepoys fingerprints all over it, nothing will come out of it. Judiciary all over the world is answerable to that country's establishment and deep state, even in a bastion of democracy and rules based system like UK, colonial assets will be protected.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom