What's new

Salahuddin says terrorists including Taliban and al-Qaeda are welcome to 'liberate' Kashmir

These idiots seem to have got their inspiration from ISIS's global jihad map, it's caliphate, it's call for jihad, and to take up arms in islam's cause.

What they don't realize is that the battleground / their camps and their shariah rule will be inside Pakistan, and as you rightly said - the Kashmiri's would be totally disgusted by making the beautiful valley of Kashmir into a jihadi hellhole and the Indian troops will surely give them jihadi's hell. The locals will have no where to go in this conflict.

This also opens up the doors to declaring Pakistan into a state sponsor of terrorism.

Pakistan doesn't want any of this and the Kashmiris for sure certainly don't, speaking as one myself. This idiot talks hot air all the time. He should be arrested for even saying this.

All this news it's music to India. See these have many positive effect.
1) It further helps make Kashmir as Jidhist struggle vs struggle for Independence.
2) These guys will not do much, but if they come India will contribute a lot in removing scums from earth.
3) International community will support India. They do even now maybe they don't speak as much but silently support.

Some others facts
1) Best way to solve terrorism is to tire the poeple supporting it, Kashmiri fighting for long have realized while they lost a lot they gained nothing. In the process do not have appetite for new war.

Pakistan doesn't want any of this and the Kashmiris for sure certainly don't, speaking as one myself. This idiot talks hot air all the time. He should be arrested for even saying this.

I would be skeptical about that. I am not sure that's what the state within a state wants. They plan a heating up of Kashmir again by militancy. Plus the jihadi's - the LET, HUJI, the United Jihad council (UJC) wants to start this militancy in the name of so called gazwa and caliphate battle.

I would be skeptical about that. I am not sure that's what the state within a state wants. They plan a heating up of Kashmir again by militancy. Plus the jihadi's - the LET, HUJI, the United Jihad council (UJC) wants to start this militancy in the name of so called gazwa and caliphate battle.

Pakistan doesn't want to heat anything up, especially with what is going on (Waziristan etc). HUJI by the way are at war with the Pakistani state.

Last edited:
Let them start a war......it will spell disaster for the state of Pakistan. If these groups dont act now, its only because they are planning and waiting for the right moment. Plz believe it will happen in the future. It is a guarantee. They have been fighting a loosing battle with Israel all these yrs......yet nonetheless they continue to fight a loosing battle.

Its ISI's desparate attempt to lure taliban from north west to kashmir (and make it india's problem), salahudin is their muhra. According to majority of ulemas, jihad in kashmir is false one, it is for gaining piece of land. Taliban do not believe in ISI's jihad.

which ulema? kharji types like the ones who opposed Pakistan movement? what's new pussycat?

dude lay off the propaganda against Pak. kamaskam ramzan dey mineh tay apne padosi mulk nu baksh dey. :rolleyes:

which ulema? kharji types like the ones who opposed Pakistan movement? what's new pussycat?

dude lay off the propaganda against Pak. kamaskam ramzan dey mineh tay apne padosi mulk nu baksh dey. :rolleyes:
Pehlan tussi tay apni harkataan to baaz aa jao,tad hi kuch socheya ja sakda hai.

110608.jpg

I wish ISIS conquer their path to India and free all of us oppressed people.

- from a low caste person who thinks Sikandar Butshikan the peaceful was right and the pundit had it coming...

India media have this habit of sensationalize small issues ... may be their news, movies or soaps

We will welcome with a bullet to their head.

lol .. they are not coming with coke in their hands ... they are being invited to take the kashmir away from you guys..

By the time they reach kashmir border they will have the Indian Army's C**k in their mouths

Back
Top Bottom