What's new

Saif Ali Khan backs down; apologizes to Pakistani artists and people

saif is important as he happens to be realted with w very high ranking PA general :coffee:

koi bahar walla hamme kuch kahe/tanqueed karre to dukh nahi hota jitna agar hamara koi "apna bachhaa" karre :whistle:

Ya I saw the photos on one of the Saif bashing threads.

But it happens man. No one said Partition was going to be neat and sterile.

Did you read the anecdote in the Senior Section of the Pakistani officer who gave the order for an attack on India, which led to the death of an Indian officer, who also happened to be his saga blood brother?

What can you do?

You pick a side and then love and hate accordingly. No strings attached.

Yeh bacha apke ghashti ma'on ka aluaad hain. Humay kya?
jarra tameez rakho janab wo sharmila tagore/ayesha begum aur nawab mansoor ali khan ka farzan hai .... thorri to sharm karro

Ya I saw the photos on one of the Saif bashing threads.

But it happens man. No one said Partition was going to be neat and sterile.

Did you read the anecdote in the Senior Section of the Pakistani officer who gave the order for an attack on India, which led to the death of an Indian officer, who also happened to be his saga blood brother?

What can you do?

You pick a side and then love and hate accordingly. No strings attached.
well im not surprised by there bihavour at all just look at lanugae of razpak/lastofpatriots is using and still mods is quite had i used such a language i would have been banned ... double statndards or plain hypocracy...:coffee:

jarra tameez rakho janab wo sharmila tagore/ayesha begum aur nawab mansoor ali khan ka farzan hai .... thorri to sharm karro

We don't give a shit. He is a nobody for us. He is an assest for you hindus. We don't take these hindu Khans seriously. :lol:

just look at lanugae of razpak/lastofpatriots is using

Yup, good old Razzie. Unmistakable. :)

I used to support him in the old days. Calling him a kid. But now I have a kid myself who is a man. And I cringe at the thought of him mouthing off in the same manner.

I do not understand why the special animosity for this man to be honest. Been reading the threads and comments here. Over the top man.

What I mean is, Sunny Deol has made a lot more films that show your side in poor light. Yet more or less I see you guys treating him as a big joke and making memes about him.

Why is Saif special?

What is it about him that really rankles?

Sunny Deol's anti Pakistan movies are at least good comedy, compared to downright cr@p movies of Saif Ali Khan. On top of this, Sunny Deol doesn't run his mouth like Saif in real life.

I do not understand why the special animosity for this man to be honest. Been reading the threads and comments here. Over the top man.

What I mean is, Sunny Deol has made a lot more films that show your side in poor light. Yet more or less I see you guys treating him as a big joke and making memes about him.

Why is Saif special?

What is it about him that really rankles?

Please dont compare Sunny pa G with this low life "chotta nawab of patli gali". Sunny pa G came to Pakistan and took the water hand pump with him which we desire to take back.

We never forget and we never forgive that "25 Kilo ka hath" of sunny pa g

@vsdoc

Maybe, just maybe one day you will be right? Or Maybe I will be right? Hahahaha

Just take the ride for what it is. It's been a long journey since birth, so just appreciate it for what it is. I've come to the point that I don't give a shit anymore. Share your position, because if it's the same, it's just been a big joke. A laugh.

@vsdoc

Maybe, just maybe one day you will be right? Or Maybe I will be right? Hahahaha

Just take the ride for what it is. It's been a long journey since birth, so just appreciate it for what it is. I've come to the point that I don't give a shit anymore. Share your position, because if it's the same, it's just been a big joke. A laugh.

If you are Razzi, how you doing chote?

Missed you.

I am a Phantom. Razpak is no more.

I quite enjoyed the meltdown we had a long time ago.

Was cathartic.

I got perma banned before you got perma banned. I found out later. What did you do? 100% you messed with a big boy direct.

If he has apologized then Pakistani's should accept his apology and forget what he said. Just my humble opinion. But that chutki Mawra isn't getting away easily, because she still considers that she didn't do anything wrong.:girl_wacko:

There is no point of apologising when you have so much hatred in your heart.

I quite enjoyed the meltdown we had a long time ago.

Was cathartic.

I'm sure Razpak enjoyed it as well. The problem with these forums is that you become attached for the time pass. Even if they mean nothing to you anymore. And the most unfortunate thing is that you become attached to bharti scum bags like @vsdoc. But what can one do? Let the new generation continue, and become phantoms in the shadows. It will never be like what it was a few years ago. So, it becomes monotonous and a chore. You want your voice heard, but then you realize that your own countrymen don't give a shit about what you say.

So that is why I say, just take it for a ride.And take the ride for what it is, because it will never be the same anymore. That's life, I guess.

I'm sure Razpak enjoyed it as well. The problem with these forums is that you become attached for the time pass. Even if they mean nothing to you anymore. And the most unfortunate thing is that you become attached to bharti scum bags like @vsdoc. But what can one do? Let the new generation continue, and become phantoms in the shadows. It will never be like what it was a few years ago. So, it becomes monotonous and a chore. You want your voice heard, but then you realize that your own countrymen don't give a shit about what you say.

So that is why I say, just take it for a ride.And take the ride for what it is, because it will never be the same anymore. That's life, I guess.

Yeah, Razzi for sure.

Why am I a scum bag? Because your Arain landowner gig never impressed me?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom