What's new

Sahiwal killings: ATC acquits all accused CTD personnel

A tragedy, but all of you are chair warriors, do not know the level of stress, these guys are under, they are fighting a ruthless and heartless enemy, every op they go on they don't know if they will return alive.

Many of the boys in that same unit have been KIA and been injured. What the judge took into account was the confusion and stress, this happened, at the end of the day the takfiri bastard, using a family as a human shield is responsible.
You wouldn't have said this had this happened to your loved ones.

Why on courts?
Judgement of any case is based upon Investigation,testimonies and cross questioning.All these are done by Government servants,public and lawyers.What court can do if case is made weak from start?What court can do if statments of witness never matches?What courts can do when cross questioning destroys half of facts laid down by Government servants?
Mere bahi case a faisla,case file par hota hai Media Talk par nahi.
@DESERT FIGHTER waqeel sahib kuch tou roshni daloo:undecided:

You can't blame Imran,it's purely due to courts which are run by judges appointed by past Govt's
:enjoy:

Bahi fanboys nai na adalat dekhi hai,na thana na CTD jesey idarey.
if its not on IK then on whom it is? what is the difference from the past and him then? why did he promise justice in his tweet from qatar?

if its not on IK then on whom it is? what is the difference from the past and him then? why did he promise justice in his tweet from qatar?
My friend these questions are blasphemy.
P.S:-Though ans is you didn't gave Khan sahab 2/3 majority, you voted others for 70 years and you don't pay taxes,that's why what's happening is pure your and mine fault.

I can understand that Imran Khan is not responsible for this decision but he and all Pakistanis know innocent family was killed. Imran Khan as a prime minister can open this investigation at supreme court level and punish the police officers involved.

This reminds me of model down, every Pakistani saw the slaughter and police claimed there were bombs and guns in minhaj ul Quran building but it was all a lie. Who got punished? Gullu butt was sentenced for a long time but he is already out. We clearly saw on live tv police officers attacking people and shooting them, also encouraging and hugging gullu, but nothing happened to the officers.

Pti government cannot hide from this. They are in government. Where are the police reforms? Where is justice? Its shocking that since pti is in government we cannot even question them.

You wouldn't have said this had this happened to your loved ones.

Me and my family and Clan have had numerous attacks on us, the takfirj pigs even targeted women and children, I have suffered from PTSD and so have members of my Clan who are members of Armed Forces. But still go out every day to fight for the country.

Disgraceful verdict that was coerced and engineered. May Allah punish those people who were involved, the devils who engineered this decision, the frauds who went along and the people on this forum defending this decision or blaming previous governments for it.

For those saying IK needs 2/3 majority....does he need 2/3 majority to tweet about it? To condemn it? If he needed 2/3 majority why did he once again promise Pakistan on 1/21/19 that he would return from Qatar and deal with the shayateen who did this? Why didn't he request new elections to get a 2/3 majority first?

For those blaming previous governments...may Allah deal with you. PTI is in leadership. How dare you never take ownership of any situation. Hypocrisy is your currency. If you think this type of odious hypocrisy will maintain PTI in power...you will regret it next election.

if you want to live peacefully in Pakistan then you should join armed forces other wise its all mess for civilian

Lahore: A special bench of an anti-terrorism court (ATC) on Thursday acquitted six officials of the Punjab Police’s Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) who were accused in the brutal murder of four people, including a woman and a minor.

Judge Arshad Hussain Bhutta gave the police officials the benefit of doubt. The verdict was delivered after recording statements from 49 witnesses, including the brother of one of the victims.

The accused – namely Safdar Hussain, Ahsan Khan, Ramzan, Saifullah, Hasnain and Nasir Nawaz – had shot dead a couple, Khalil and Nabeela, their daughter Areeba, and another man named Zeeshan on January 19 this year.

Khalil, his wife and their four children were travelling with Zeeshan when the CTD personnel stopped their car near Sahiwal Toll Plaza on GT Road and opened fire, later claiming that they were targeting suspected terrorists.

Khalil and Nabeela’s other three minor children – Umair, Muniba and Jaziba – survived the shooting.

Sahiwal tragedy: CTD accused of ‘pressuring’ family to drop case

CTD officials initially said the four victims were killed by the “firing of their own accomplices”. They said the operation was a follow-up of a previous raid and that they were tracing two wanted terrorists of Da’ish, Shahid Jabbar and Abdur Rehman, who were listed in the ‘Red Book’.

While the CTD dubbed it an ‘encounter’, the victims’ family maintained that they were going to attend a wedding. The family’s claim proved true as it later transpired that except for Zeeshan, all other occupants of the car were innocent.

A joint investigation team formed to probe into the incident confirmed that the family was innocent and that the CTD officials were responsible for their killing.

Subsequently, the Punjab government removed some top CTD officials and suspended others, while announcing that six CTD officials responsible for the killings would be tried on terrorism and murder charges.

It may be mentioned here that the CTD has repeatedly been accused of pressuring the victims’ family to drop the case.

At a press conference, the family’s lawyer Shahbaz Bukhari presented a seven-minute recorded call wherein a CTD official threatened his life.

Due to apprehensions expressed by the victims’ family over the JIT, the Lahore High Court ordered a judicial inquiry. The judicial inquiry led by civil judge-cum-judicial magistrate Shakeel Goraya recorded the statements of 49 people including eyewitnesses, CTD suspects amongst others.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2086249/1-sahiwal-killings-atc-acquits-accused-ctd-personnel/

Kudos to the judiciary system of Pakistan....this country is not made for common people.

Judge can't do nothing if prosecution doesn't prove its case or may I say screw it up to save a csp officer.
The chain connected with top security agencies Leads and no judge have ballz to screw em up or himself.
It’s not only about CTP they were just obeying orders.

I sincerely wish people like you become the target of "collateral damage" and the policeman just says "oops"
Not only him few his beloved one too, may ve he not more to suffer as few bullets in his body but remain of his kins never comment like that.

Ow ok
Bloody money, family earn countless?

SAHIWAL: Responding to the acquittal of accused CTD personnel in the Sahiwal killings, the aggrieved family says it accepts the court verdict.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1512772

I hold a very unpopular opinion in this case but I still think there should have been some punishment, if intent of murder was not proven. Not many people know that this was a joint op by ISI and CTD. The first press release by CTD after the incident clearly mentioned it and then it was brushed under the carpet. Why do you think no investigation report was ever published?

It was a clear case of panic with CTD operatives on ground but the blame should be pinned on people who were on Intel duty on this suspect. From Lahore to Sahiwal, not a single CCTV captured that there were kids in the bloody car, that's unbelievable.

The chain connected with top security agencies Leads and no judge have ballz to screw em up or himself.
It’s not only about CTP they were just obeying orders.

Any judge with the balls of steel can't do jack on his own motion when all witnesses turns hostile.

Idk what ya'll were expecting? The victims got the much needs media coverage, a committee was formed, the victims family might have settled the issue out of court against a hefty amount. That's enough democracy for a third world country. Ab Kia SP ko phansi lga dy 4 bando k ley?

The chain connected with top security agencies Lead

Top Intel agency only tipoff the civilian operatives. no where did they direct the SP that those kids and woman are also legit targets. The blame lies entirely upon the SP and then on the sher Javans following orders

This will come back to haunt IK like Model town came for NS and SS. Making mockery of justice and then dream about building state of Medina.

This will come back to haunt IK like Model town came for NS and SS. Making mockery of justice and then dream about building state of Medina.
In model town pmln used police to kill their political opponents
And in Sahiwal anti terrorist squad killed a family in an anti terrorist operation by mistake
Only a paid patwari can compare these two incidents

Any judge with the balls of steel can't do jack on his own motion when all witnesses turns hostile.

Idk what ya'll were expecting? The victims got the much needs media coverage, a committee was formed, the victims family might have settled the issue out of court against a hefty amount. That's enough democracy for a third world country. Ab Kia SP ko phansi lga dy 4 bando k ley?

Top Intel agency only tipoff the civilian operatives. no where did they direct the SP that those kids and woman are also legit targets. The blame lies entirely upon the SP and then on the sher Javans following orders
Family happy with verdict i.e Blood money formula worked behind curtains.
Case closed

Back
Top Bottom