What's new

Saffro on Saffron: Major Gaurav Arya is Fighting Ex Indian Army Generals and Officers on Twitter

Actually I was giving a favor to your army regarding giving proof(s) since as per ISPR, your forces never crossed a border in 2016 anyways it was your army who made a claim and onus was on your forces to back your claim by giving a solid evidence which was never given. This would had proved our ISPR wrong.

As per ISPR? Oh you mean the authority that the Indian Army reports to, and has to satisfy.

Gee, I completely forgot about that! Definitely a college professor.

We know who is the boss and who is the carpet the boss walks on over your side.

Does it matters who is the boss who is not here yet we don't allow any clown like Gaurav in our media. Period!

As per ISPR? Oh you mean the authority that the Indian Army reports to, and has to satisfy.

Gee, I completely forgot about that! Definitely a college professor.

You are idiot, trying to divert my post. Obviously you don't have a proper reply. So called professional.

Does it matters who is the boss who is not here yet we don't allow any clown like Gaurav in our media. Period!

No, you re-employ them in the industrial empire that you run in parallel to fighting and other mundane things. Maybe even a head of department, I'm thinking.

You are idiot, trying to divert my post. Obviously you don't have a proper reply. So called professional.

Well, OK, not an English professor.

'So called.' I see. Try Burnol.

gandhi ji after watching this:D

96750000_1430800377128601_4377739330202894336_n.jpg

No, you re-employ them in the industrial empire that you run in parallel to fighting and other mundane things. Maybe even a head of department, I'm thinking.

LOL that's the best you have come up with. Atleast they don't lie in public and get spanked by neighbors like they way your forces do and yet claimed completely opposite to it lol.

That's even worse. So it would have taken what 1yr of behaviour watching and than reporting. And must have got multiple warnings before getting kicked out.

I worded it badly. It wasn't a feeling. Someone on this thread has pointed out something VERY interesting. Go back and take a look. The man COULDN'T have made Major.

LOL that's the best you have come up with. Atleast they don't lie in public and get spanked by neighbors like they way your forces do and yet claimed completely opposite to it lol.

Y E S, that's the best I came up with. Isn't it a pity that your ISPR performs better than its clients? With us, it's the other way around.

lol keep it with yourself Sir, i know there is a great shortage of burnol these days in India.

Yes, there is. We keep exporting it.

gandhi ji after watching this:D

View attachment 643933

Chacha, Gandhivadi banne se peena chhorna padega. Yeh khatarnak cheezon ko mat chhediye.

I wish for Few more like Gaurav Arya on social and mainstream Indian media. They will show the world the true picture of Indian Army.

This Gaurav guy doesn’t look like a soldier. He definitely doesn’t behave like one. What is his age?

Honestly, he looks like he could get slapped around by a security guard/gun man from Pakistan. :lol:

Dominant political condition for Indian thinking on the military is completely destroyed Indian Army image. Is it Modi or Maj. Cartoon Arya are ready to fight with us? We see your physical stamina not good in fist fight , that is why your defence minsiter order you to start fire and also getting you AS-400 to make your life easy.

Back
Top Bottom