What's new

Saffro on Saffron: Major Gaurav Arya is Fighting Ex Indian Army Generals and Officers on Twitter

not only disrespecting

He is also threatening them with physical violence too

That is a different matter. I don't know Thapar or the other gentleman, but I do know Panag, who is three years older than I am. He is fit as a fiddle and tough enough to handle creeps like this. But he doesn't even have to. If he lifts his eyebrow, his 'boys' will come pouring out to sort out this moron.

Jesus. I never knew this.

Unprofessional soldiers of Bhindi army.

How would you know?

Don't talk crap, please.

that's truth your Army has started lying under BJP openly from first fake surgical strike to Feb events last year. This recent fiasco against Chinese is another prime example. BJP and Bipi Rawant is true face of your unprofessional Army you like it or not. Your sell out media started attacking anyone if anyone dared to question them no wonder people like Gaurav is new face of your Army.

its became total circus now man . this so called major is same as our lal topi . we have one laltopi indian have many of them . where is randikhana wala uncle ?:lol:

No Indian spells bc like you just did.
its mean he is good man and he don't know abusive language

that's truth your Army has started lying under BJP openly from first fake surgical strike to Feb events last year. This recent fiasco against Chinese is another prime example. BJP and Bipi Rawant is true face of your unprofessional Army you like it or not. Your sell out media started attacking anyone if anyone dared to question them no wonder people like Gaurav is new face of your Army.

The Army has nothing to do with it. How you link the BJP's fancy stories with the Army surprises me. You talk about the fiasco against the Chinese without knowing a single thing about it except self-referential gossip in this forum and Chinese statements. As for Rawat, he was chosen superseding two other officers for his malleability. We have had this problem before and the Army has recovered. You talk about the media; if we took up your media and its match or mismatch with your professional soldiers, you wouldn't have much to talk about.

What is sickening is the way you seek to demonstrate your superiority using examples of one-off idiots like this one. Does it ever occur to you that your own thinking may need re-examination if your objectives are so weak that they need such emaciated evidence?

I think it would be fair to say that the BJP has made the armed forces command more politically subservient. Obviously a worrying trend for a professional army, but its long term effects are yet to be known.

its became total circus now man . this so called major is same as our lal topi . we have one laltopi indian have many of them . where is randikhana wala uncle ?:lol:

its mean he is good man and he don't know abusive language

Bas karo chacha, bahut pita hai humein.

I find it sad that a retired officer would comment in such a way to much senior officers (it's not about rank but the tenure, once a senior, always a senior even if you are promoted beyond them). Sad.

It was horrible to read his uncouth language.

This is a sickening thread. I intend to have nothing more to do with it. Or the posts and the members posting them.

The Army has nothing to do with it. How you link the BJP's fancy stories with the Army surprises me. You talk about the fiasco against the Chinese without knowing a single thing about it except self-referential gossip in this forum and Chinese statements. As for Rawat, he was chosen superseding two other officers for his malleability. We have had this problem before and the Army has recovered. You talk about the media; if we took up your media and its match or mismatch with your professional soldiers, you wouldn't have much to talk about.

What is sickening is the way you seek to demonstrate your superiority using examples of one-off idiots like this one. Does it ever occur to you that your own thinking may need re-examination if your objectives are so weak that they need such emaciated evidence?

- The Army has nothing to do with it. How you link the BJP's fancy stories with the Army surprises me.

So why did your army claims to conduct surgical strikes inside Pakistan when they never did. In 2016, it was your General who came on media and claimed to destroy multiple launch pads for the militants which they never did. No proof was provided, no photos no video reference. Hence the fancy stories link inbetween your BJP regime and your Army.

-You talk about the fiasco against the Chinese without knowing a single thing about it except self-referential gossip in this forum and Chinese statements.

Everybody knows it what has happened to your forces there. Looks like you are still in a state of denial.

-You talk about the media; if we took up your media and its match or mismatch with your professional soldiers, you wouldn't have much to talk about.

Lol our media may not up to mark as well but far better than yours. We don't invite people like Gaurav or Bakhshi to get air time on behest of any political party.

-What is sickening is the way you seek to demonstrate your superiority using examples of one-off idiots like this one. Does it ever occur to you that your own thinking may need re-examination if your objectives are so weak that they need such emaciated evidence

Forget clowns like Gaurav, action speaks louder than words.This is not one off example. We have seen outrageous claims of surgical strikes as well from your Army without any proofs be it photos or videos as reference. So this sh*t has passed in your serving forces as well.

Northern Indians can be very foul-mouthed and trash-talking kind. That is why I don't associate with them anymore even though I originate in those parts. They often use Hindi cuss words like bhain***d, madar****d, chu**a in every single sentence.

@Joe Shearer might have a few things to say about Northern India's 3rd class culture. Of course that pervades Indian armed forces as well. Absolutely no class or respect. These louts only understand the language of threats and are very fear-driven. You can't talk to them like gentlemen as they mistake it for weakness.

Fortunately, the rest of India isn't that way.

What are you talking about? Cussing and respect is totally different thing. If you couldn't handle some cussing abusing language within your peer/friend circle I get it.
But I have never heard A punjabi or haryanvi openly abusing his senior. Back biting the boss everyone does, but theres a line of respect that none crosses in Military.
Even the seniors in enemy ranks are given their due respect.

This Gaurav aryan is a shit guy and his language is 3rd grade. A guy who retire after 5 years we all know why he joined. To get army benefits and when he was legible to get these benefits he immediately retired.

- The Army has nothing to do with it. How you link the BJP's fancy stories with the Army surprises me.

So why did your army claims to conduct surgical strikes inside Pakistan when they never did. In 2016, it was your General who came on media and claimed to destroy multiple launch pads for the militants which they never did. No proof was provided, no photos no video reference. Hence the fancy stories link inbetween your BJP regime and your Army.

Oops, sorry, they didn't give you any proof? Must be a falsehood then. Your acceptance is decisive, naturally.

-You talk about the fiasco against the Chinese without knowing a single thing about it except self-referential gossip in this forum and Chinese statements.
Everybody knows it what has happened to your forces there. Looks like you are still in a state of denial.

Yes, because everybody was up there rubbernecking. It isn't about our state of denial,it's about some disconnected third party's exuberance at hoping to have got done what they couldn't do in 72 years. Isn't it nice to think that somebody might have made it up for your failures, somewhere, sometime?

-You talk about the media; if we took up your media and its match or mismatch with your professional soldiers, you wouldn't have much to talk about.
Lol our media may not up to mark as well but far better than yours. We don't invite people like Gaurav or Bakhshi to get air time on behest of any political party.

That figures. We know who is the boss and who is the carpet the boss walks on over your side.

-What is sickening is the way you seek to demonstrate your superiority using examples of one-off idiots like this one. Does it ever occur to you that your own thinking may need re-examination if your objectives are so weak that they need such emaciated evidence
Forget clowns like Gaurav, action speaks louder than words.This is not one off example. We have seen outrageous claims of surgical strikes as well from your Army without any proofs be it photos or videos as reference. So this sh*t has passed in your serving forces as well.

Actions speak louder than words? Err, yes, we know; we watched some actions on four occasions so far. Those didn't quite get past the words, but we won't get vindictive about small matters.

Again, you are still labouring under the impression that somehow, you and people like you have to be convinced about something that happened. Those that really need to be convinced were left with enough proof (nothing that can be admitted in public by those recipients, naturally), and that leaves you feeling euphoric.

At least one thing emerges from this short but unprofitable exchange: you must be a college professor at least. Not an American, not British, not European, not Chinese, not even Indian, but what the heck.....

Oops, sorry, they didn't give you any proof? Must be a falsehood then. Your acceptance is decisive, naturally.

Actually I was giving a favor to your army regarding giving proof(s) since as per ISPR, your forces never crossed a border in 2016 anyways it was your army who made a claim and onus was on your forces to back your claim by giving a solid evidence which was never given. This would had proved our ISPR wrong.

What are you talking about? Cussing and respect is totally different thing. If you couldn't handle some cussing abusing language within your peer/friend circle I get it.
But I have never heard A punjabi or haryanvi openly abusing his senior. Back biting the boss everyone does, but theres a line of respect that none crosses in Military.
Even the seniors in enemy ranks are given their due respect.

This Gaurav aryan is a shit guy and his language is 3rd grade. A guy who retire after 5 years we all know why he joined. To get army benefits and when he was legible to get these benefits he immediately retired.

I somehow don't get the feeling that he retired voluntarily.

wow, the level of indiscipline within the ranks of retired indian military personnel is jus appauling. no wonder its common for juniors to turn their guns on their own commanding officers!!!

That's what actually caught my eye as well. The level of mud they are throwing at each other, being ex servicemen is astonishing to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom