What's new

Saffro on Saffron: Major Gaurav Arya is Fighting Ex Indian Army Generals and Officers on Twitter

Where in the hell do you a retired Major abusing or mocking a retired Gen? At-lease no professional Army major can even think of abusing or mocking his superior. There could be a Difference of opinion but in a professional and respectful manner.

If you can't respect your seniors, no one will respect you either.

Northern Indians can be very foul-mouthed and trash-talking kind. That is why I don't associate with them anymore even though I originate in those parts. They often use Hindi cuss words like bhain***d, madar****d, chu**a in every single sentence.

@Joe Shearer might have a few things to say about Northern India's 3rd class culture. Of course that pervades Indian armed forces as well. Absolutely no class or respect. These louts only understand the language of threats and are very fear-driven. You can't talk to them like gentlemen as they mistake it for weakness.

Fortunately, the rest of India isn't that way.

It's internally exuberating to see this joker being thrashed by Thapar ka jhapar.

Galwan valley has taken a lot of toll on these guys :lol:

Galwan has nothing to do with it. This lowlife was thrown out of the Army with a bad CCR, and is trying to earn a living selling his six years of experience as an entry point to talk about military matters. Just read some of his videos and you will understand that this is a mentally disturbed person.
Lol! thats a lot of time you guys spend on twitter following Indians! :rolleyes1:

Following deranged Indians like Gaurav Arya.

Really a waste of time, fit only for the jobless.

Just admit it. You are in disarray.

In what way are we in disarray, genius?

Plz tell about what you knew so far of Galwan Faceoff?

Look up my posts.

I love the way Brig. Sandy Thapar schooled this Gaurav Arya dimwit.

36 years of service experience > 6 years
Even his son has twice his service o_O
And he also says, at 60, he looks better than that joker. That was a classic!

I will buy this ex-Brigadier a beer/alcoholic beverage of his choice.

May I contribute?

and he is invited as an analyst in Indian media. Typical Bhakt abusing his own on difference of opinion.

Typical bhakt will do; covers all the rest. Look at the specimens on PDF to gauge their worth.

Of course, look forward to reading what you have to say on this issue of our Northern Indian loudmouthed cussing culture.

The less we pay attention to these cretins, the better it is. Their inferiority complex is as bright as a torch shining in the eyes.

This Gurave guy is the fake source of "40 Chinese killed in Gulwan"
That why rest of them bashing him

Shouldn't a fake source be bashed?

also depicts level of professionalism among Indian army under BJP regime.

Don't talk crap, please.

This has nothing to do with the BJP, which incidentally I have opposed from long before you joined this forum.

Some random idiot getting recruited and rising in Buggins' turn and then hitting his level of incompetence, getting a bad CCR and getting dumped is perfectly normal. The very steep promotion pyramid ensures that only a fraction of officers make it to each higher level, JUST LIKE the Pakistan Army.

In an Army of our size, it is impossible to eliminate every Gaurav Arya or Leetul Gogoi.

whole country got fvcked up lol. its actually sad
Maggot Gaurav Tutty Arya ( Retd) is a retard

Your logic is impeccable. One shunted out Major proves to be a bad egg, and the whole country is fucked up.

I am curious to know: what do you do for a living? It must be exceptional skills that you have to make up for the overwhelming intellect that you display in remarks such as these.

he is a disgrace to anyone who wears a Uniform ..

I think you are being harsh. This kind of pathological case cannot damage the reputation of others. He is a freak.

Indians doesn't believe in this.

That was not an odd remark by you then. You think this way. Right good to know for future reference.

Northern Indians can be very foul-mouthed and trash-talking kind. That is why I don't associate with them anymore even though I originate in those parts. They often use Hindi cuss words like bhain***d, madar****d, chu**a in every single sentence.

@Joe Shearer might have a few things to say about Northern India's 3rd class culture. Of course that pervades Indian armed forces as well. Absolutely no class or respect. These louts only understand the language of threats and are very fear-driven. You can't talk to them like gentlemen as they mistake it for weakness.

Fortunately, the rest of India isn't that way.

I'd like not to sour my cud talking about these two-legged animals.

Back
Top Bottom