What's new

safe place to stay in Pakistan?

Zyzz

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
gonna travel solo and relatives not on good terms
so any place you'd recommend that is cheap and safe

i am 22 years old only if you're wondering so don't think i have deep pockets ..

Last edited:

i am 22 years old only if you're wondering so don't think i have deep pockets ..
Northern Areas Kashmir Galiyat etc

Islamabad , Karachi and Lahore .. certain areas need to be avoided specially in Karachi ..

Best advice... No one cares if u don't flash your passport

Islamabad , Karachi and Lahore .. certain areas need to be avoided specially in Karachi ..
what's bad about karachi lol? It's the most developed area of Pakistan.

bro I am in Islamabad. you are welcome to stay with me. I love hiking and have just returned from doing Gilgit Baltistan, Hunza, Astore valley and Rama lake, Baghrot Valley. the length of the old silk route up to the Chinese border at Khunjereb pass

pakistan is very safe. I am an expat who has moved here. no one will trouble you except your family (if they are nasty)

what's bad about karachi lol? It's the most developed area of Pakistan.

there are some areas which has street crime rate very high , and they don't have good Streets , traffic is most likely jammed .

there are some areas which has street crime rate very high , and they don't have good Streets , traffic is most likely jammed .
This is very common thing in every major city in the world. So what's new in that? Should i shared many place in newyork, london, paris?

bro I am in Islamabad. you are welcome to stay with me. I love hiking and have just returned from doing Gilgit Baltistan, Hunza, Astore valley and Rama lake, Baghrot Valley. the length of the old silk route up to the Chinese border at Khunjereb pass

pakistan is very safe. I am an expat who has moved here. no one will trouble you except your family (if they are nasty)

Thank you very much bro <3 but i found a hotel that is okayish
Do you think Quetta is safe atm to visit?

I am looking to go to kallar syedan, karakoram pass, Quetta and finally Balakot.

Thank you very much bro <3 but i found a hotel that is okayish
Do you think Quetta is safe atm to visit?

I am looking to go to kallar syedan, karakoram pass, Quetta and finally Balakot.
Ok I am not sure about Quetta as I haven't been there. But most of pakistan is safe. Quetta wear Salwar kamiz and you will be fine. Blend in. Karakoram pass??? I have trekked the Karakoram range extensively. I have been all the way to K2, so I know the area well. It's beautiful and amazing. If you want to trek there let me know I will put you in touch with good people. This place is very safe. Balakot was there last week. Not much to see here. Go further to Naran and then up to Saif ul muluk, Babusir top, amazing lakes on the way and incredible scenery. Last week I did khunjereb pass along the Karakoram highway all the way up to the Chinese border. Then Gilgit and Hunza followed by Astore valley Rama lake and Baghrot valley. Pakistan is splendid and perfectly safe in the northern areas with lovely people. Not cheap anymore

Ok I am not sure about Quetta as I haven't been there. But most of pakistan is safe. Quetta wear Salwar kamiz and you will be fine. Blend in. Karakoram pass??? I have trekked the Karakoram range extensively. I have been all the way to K2, so I know the area well. It's beautiful and amazing. If you want to trek there let me know I will put you in touch with good people. This place is very safe. Balakot was there last week. Not much to see here. Go further to Naran and then up to Saif ul muluk, Babusir top, amazing lakes on the way and incredible scenery. Last week I did khunjereb pass along the Karakoram highway all the way up to the Chinese border. Then Gilgit and Hunza followed by Astore valley Rama lake and Baghrot valley. Pakistan is splendid and perfectly safe in the northern areas with lovely people. Not cheap anymore

How do I get Pakistan train tickets from Islamabad to Quetta lol?
I want to travel and see pk's trains also

I want to see Balakot because of a friend of mine who was in HK but now resides in pk
Like give him a surprise

What is needed to pass the pk china border btw?
I have a British passport so I guess i will have to apply for some type of visa

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom