What's new

What superpower? I’d rather make women safe in India: Rahul

Any Rahul, Raul or Owl can say/promise anything - I will empower women, give free healthcare, free homes, 12 cylinders, NREGA (jaisey iska bill iska baap BHAREGA), blah, blah....etc. etc.

But the fact remains that people had given him 10 years of power to show (if not the complete picture) a trailer of what his capability/leadership skills is.....but he did not.

Women are most unsafe in Delhi & his Govt. was there for 15 years, infact Congress is in power in Delhi even now through President rule.......Did he EMPOWER WOMEN there???

If he was so concerned he would have made a special ministry called MINISTRY OF WOMEN EMPOWERMENT, RTI & SYSTEM CHANGE & become it's minister & show the people of India that Owl Means Business. BUT again he din't, he shied away from any responsibility & now he has suddenly woke up just before General Elections??? Sorry but he may be but people of India aren't FOOLS.

Lets appreciate the statement :) implementation is a a far cry be t Rahul or Modi.

Once newcomers learn to issue statements which are mature politically then it means you can give them a chance to prove

You mean third time?? 10 years wasn't enough??

was talking about any politician :) NOT just him.

You cant bank totally on them for 100% change , it cant be done.

What you can expect is atleast little maturity in statements

Any Rahul, Raul or Owl can say/promise anything - I will empower women, give free healthcare, free homes, 12 cylinders, NREGA (jaisey iska bill iska baap BHAREGA), blah, blah....etc. etc.

But the fact remains that people had given him 10 years of power to show (if not the complete picture) a trailer of what his capability/leadership skills is.....but he did not.

Women are most unsafe in Delhi & his Govt. was there for 15 years, infact Congress is in power in Delhi even now through President rule.......Did he made WOMEN SAFE there???

If he was so concerned he would have made a special ministry called MINISTRY OF WOMEN EMPOWERMENT, RTI & SYSTEM CHANGE & become it's minister & show the people of India that Owl Means Business. BUT again he din't, he shied away from any responsibility & now he has suddenly woke up just before General Elections??? Sorry but he may be but people of India aren't FOOLS.

You expect Rahul or Congress to stop the disrespect of women in India? That is for Indians themselves to stop. Congress has done a good enough job thus far in empowering women. Rahul is referring to the mentality of Indians when it comes to women in his speech. You can create a million ministries and a million laws. If the mindset of the people isn't changed then those ministries and those laws are useless. That mindset can only be changed through cultural and other social bodies and most importantly at home by parents showing their kids what decency means

Lets appreciate the statement :) implementation is a a far cry be t Rahul or Modi.

Once newcomers learn to issue statements which are mature politically then it means you can give them a chance to prove
What? He also says 'This morning I got up at night'... :D

& many more such... here you go!

"Politics is everywhere, it's in your shirt, it's in your pants"
"Gujarat is bigger than United Kingdom"
"India is bigger than Europe and United States put together"
"Poverty is a State of Mind, if you have confidence, you will overcome it"
"Agar desh ko badlna hai, toh pahle Gujarat ko badlo…...maine galti se Gujarat bol diya Bihar ki bajaye" - Pappu in Bihar
"I have lost it" - Pappu's confession at CII and his take on Life in general
"Stop asking your politicians how they're gonna do it, and start asking yourself how you're gonna do it"
“Let me ask YOU the same question, how would YOU do it?”
"10 out of 7 youths in Punjab have a drug problem"
"Rani ki Jhansi, she is a hero" - Pappu at CII
"Doing Yoga in New York, dancing around....that's Indian power" - Pappu at CII
"How many of you are getting your mail dropped from airplanes in the sky? It has been a long time since I got that" - Pappu at CII
"I happen to come from a chain of people" - Pappu at CII
"It is difficult to stop every terrorist attack, we can only stop 99% of them"
"China is referred to as the 'dragon' and India as an 'elephant'. But we are not an elephant, we are a 'beehive'" - Pappu at CII
"Hindustan ek soch hai. Hindustan ek jagah hai….magar Hindustan ek soch hai." - Pappu at a rally in Punjab

Do you really expect us to take this guy seriously? C'mon.... :lol:

Well May be Rahul is referring here that Current Superpower Have Highest Rate of Crime Against Women:D:D So May be India Don,t Need That :agree::agree::agree:

What? He also says 'This morning I got up at night'... :D

& many more such... here you go!

"Politics is everywhere, it's in your shirt, it's in your pants"
"Gujarat is bigger than United Kingdom"
"India is bigger than Europe and United States put together"
"Poverty is a State of Mind, if you have confidence, you will overcome it"
"Agar desh ko badlna hai, toh pahle Gujarat ko badlo…...maine galti se Gujarat bol diya Bihar ki bajaye" - Pappu in Bihar
"I have lost it" - Pappu's confession at CII and his take on Life in general
"Stop asking your politicians how they're gonna do it, and start asking yourself how you're gonna do it"
“Let me ask YOU the same question, how would YOU do it?”
"10 out of 7 youths in Punjab have a drug problem"
"Rani ki Jhansi, she is a hero" - Pappu at CII
"Doing Yoga in New York, dancing around....that's Indian power" - Pappu at CII
"How many of you are getting your mail dropped from airplanes in the sky? It has been a long time since I got that" - Pappu at CII
"I happen to come from a chain of people" - Pappu at CII
"It is difficult to stop every terrorist attack, we can only stop 99% of them"
"China is referred to as the 'dragon' and India as an 'elephant'. But we are not an elephant, we are a 'beehive'" - Pappu at CII
"Hindustan ek soch hai. Hindustan ek jagah hai….magar Hindustan ek soch hai." - Pappu at a rally in Punjab

Do you really expect us to take this guy seriously? C'mon.... :lol:

:) whats wrong with exaggeration ? every politician does so.

And yes after so many blundering statements, if he came up with a sensible one at the end then its quiet an improvement :)

:) whats wrong with exaggeration ? every politician does so.

And yes after so many blundering statements, if he came up with a sensible one at the end then its quiet an improvement :)

Exaggeration? It's an understatement to make. This guy is nothing but a joke. It's still hard to take these kinda goof ups by an ordinary state legislator or back bench Parliamentarian... but this guy is suppose to be next leader of our Country. You make senseless statements by bucket loads & one fine day make one borrowed sensible statement... it's not going to make you a matured politician overnight. Rahul Gandhi has still a lot to prove. He always shied away from taking responsibilities & has zero knowledge of administration. He tried to convince Indian public with his first one on one tv interview after 10yrs. However it just made him realize that his improvement is zero. This guy will never ever be a man of his own... I know it sounds harsh... but that's the truth & ultimate truth!

Bharotis rape culture is indeed shamefull, i hope Kashmiri like Rahul can do something about it.

Back
Top Bottom