What's new

Saeed Anwar's Shocking Views about Imran Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but isn't that actual description of islam?
afaik, non muslims cant go to heaven. please correct me if im wrong.

I used to ask the same question to myself. There's nothing wrong in questioning and even Islam encourages to do so.

Sir, what is the meaning of word 'Muslim'? Going to try to explain myself and I hope I do justice with it. Ok so word Muslim is derived from word Islam and just as we add 'er' in the end of verb in English, there's prefix in Arabic. Mu+Islam makes it Muslim (only difference in spelling which changes due to translation in English). Now what is Islam? Remember all those prophets before Rasool Allah (saw) were Muslims. They preached to Islam? Islam wasn't there. Muslims didn't exist? Right? All those prophets were preaching people about submitting oneself to one God. To attain peace be obedient to almighty and sincere as well. Now if you see this all in this context that no one will enter Jannah' except the Muslims. It will make thing more clear to you. Technically, they were Muslims who followed those messengers.

Also, Allah sees the intention and we can't judge who is going to hell and who is not. Muslim is not a race, identity, or anything but an action. (Who ever does action as per Islam). Who knows who have gain the mercy of Allah almighty to paradise.

Additionally, you know it says kafir can't enter into heavens. Who are kafir? People who don't believe in Allah and nor in messenger (saw) and rests of the messengers as well. (You know who I'm pointing here, but still Allah knows better).

Lastly, Allah says in Surah Ar'Rehman in ayah' 60

هَلْ جَزَاء الْإِحْسَانِ إِلَّا الْإِحْسَانُ

. Is the recompense for refinement but refinement?

So as per my understanding, Allah rewards non Muslims of their good deeds in this world. Whereas, Muslims will be rewarded hereafter.

@PurpleButcher

Imran khan is the dirty man..closely related people will tell you that...saeed anwar was close to imran khan when most of us were mot even born...

One request to all high smoked baked people on this site stop draging religion in this...imran khan is not someone to fight religion over....Pakistanis nation is so dumb it's unreal .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom