What's new

Sad bollywood songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tikolo

BANNED
Reaction score
I will admit that I am a fan of sad bollywood songs. In this thread please post sad bollywood songs, both old and new

I like this one (probably unheard) as the movie flopped. This was Sri Devi's last movie in 1997 before she retired for many years

there is sadness in the singer's voice:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tikolo, can you tell me your age group, so that I can suggest accordingly?

Last edited by a moderator:
all three belongs to same JUKE BOX CAN TELL APP LOG WITHOUT LISTENING ..........inko suntaay sutaaay tu i grew UP ............shashi kapoor and SIRI DEVI togather ??? LOL in a black and white ...she came when it was color .......Salma Agha came to Pakistan and wed with Rahmat Khan JAHANGIR KHANs UNCLE so great respect ask HER how many new songs have she sung and WHERE ...IN FLATS ??? LDA MODEL TOWN LHR very near to 874-B i do not know the range of machine SIRS G ......here it goes ......iadaa munh ainj waay jiway kaway te kisee nain white wash karwaa ditaa aayy ....loud shout ......they all are up and making every thing here round the clock ........here it is ......

SORRY sirs G its rashi ..then its true .......hehehe .......LOLz 1946 KL and NOOR jahan was TV invented or first or BIG CENima with its wide secreen ??? TV came in Pakistan IN 63-64......hehehe...back dates and to destroy History watch mazaq raats episode ??? Tariq Aziz ?? came to LHR slept on FOOT paths makes any Sence ??? their he stated yes 1964 .....what the hell if ciia and raw jumps or gets a hand ON SOME COUNTRY

Hum wafa karkay bhi tanha reh gay ..shayaad \UNKA (kinka) akhri ho yee SITAAM yee SAMHAJ KAR HAR SITAAM HUM SEH GAY .......worst ever singer before she ever married .......Dil kay armaan ansoo main beh gay .......abhi bahoot or bhi millain gay app ko SALMA AGHA (states her slf a shia ) ask her she ever lived IN INDIA or every thinG HERE ???

these All must BE ??? very MUCH song lovers plus inventers .....how many more ??? including jokes i uses to see on APP LOG funny from all around the WORLD ......??? Plus those PIcs back ground as computer Graphic in BOLLY WOOD and HOLLY WOOD ....MOVIES ....try T series uploaded from camera of mobile watch the wording and VOICe all machine ....my voice my words my style BUT IN THOSE DAYS almost every school was RUN BY APP LOOG so no JOKe ......

Film bhi mention ho gi NIKAH magar nazar nahin AA RAHI .......just one more song SAD from this MOVIE ......By same Singer AND ALL SAD songs FROM HER ......

Sorry sirsg G but what ever i stated is and was true i mixed up both its the other 1 then let me check please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom