What's new

Sachin Tendulkar The Looser

Status
Not open for further replies.
truth is truth, win or lose is part of the game but one should be disinterested in this thing....
he needs to be respected and deserves it....
for me he is a legend and we should not make fun of him.

it's jeaousy .

This is a record that most probably no player will ever be able to achieve again and even if one does it will be after a long long time .

And since such a record has an Indian's name on it , this fact has taken away their sleep .

and dude..if u see, most of the cricket loving pakistanis are posting in favor of Tendulkar....and actually there is no reason to post negatively....India lost to Bangla..thats ok...its a game not a war...but for that u dont need to call sachin as looser..

hahahahaha i hope and wishe he scores 200 hundred but in each and every game india must loooooooooossssssss thats what i want result it dosent matter what matter win at the end what you play for hundred or winning the match i think for you indian hundred is the answer but for all other nation who play cricket is win

Well problem is, he has scored so many hundreds that all the good and bad moments of cricket has happened while he was busy scoring hundreds. Besides Tendulkar and Ponting I don't think there is anybody who has completed even 50 hundreds in International career. So if you go percentage-wise his performance would be much better than many other players but since he scored too many hundreds, this figure of 25 looks Big on the screen.

I am not saying no other player will be able to do that... He has played too many matches that many records would have been broken down itself. But if you notice he has played 651 matches in Tests, ODI's and T20s (763 innings) and he has scored 100 centuries meaning he scores a century after every 7.63 innings. Now it took him 34 innings for 100th hundred and it took him about 70-75 matches before he scored the first 100 in ODI's? at international level, calculate it and the average per hundred will drop below 7 innings required for century. Then count his 90s as well... and the number of 50s he has....

Is there any player in the world who could achieve this feat?

yaaaaar man isko legend nahe samjhta jo apna team pa bhoj ho bus that is

lol at people who went through six pages to contest whether he is a looser or not.
well one thing is for sure
sanity was lost in six pages.

well he lost some weight due to the stress he says that himself
but hail to the great batsman for achieving this iconic landmark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom