What's new

Sachin Tendulkar The Looser

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahah i think you should have been crying but should indian have any shame no loosing to bangladesh im just saying sachin is given overcredit dravid in place of his should be becoz if dravid got his hundred india have won 100000 percent cry indians it has proooven again again again that sachin is loooooser

who is crying today :lol:

was it not 35 matches somewhere before u wrote :lol:

Must have been slight miscalculation , how does it matter since the end result remains the same, india wins approx 70 % of the matches that sachin scores a 100 in .Too complex a concept for you to understand. forget it , dont even try :lol:

desperate loser opened the thread and talking from his back side. Tendulkar did what he does the best that is score run but if India lost the match it's not his fault.. He is not the only player in the field after all

I know few idiot ar$eholes are not happy with his achievement today..

agar bhai legend ka sath aik do baar ho tu samjh ma ata hai lakin hamesha

aur asa legend ka kia faida true legend is ponting ,gilly and hayden which they never get what they deserved 100000 times better players than sachin hayden and gilly even dravid true legend im not against india but they should be ashamed to call him legend and to loosing a bangladesh should be ashamed we lost against bangladesh once india lost 4 times so shame

Again I would say its a teamwork. Look at these stats for example (its ODI, Test and T20 combined)

Behind Sachin tendulkar is Brian Lara and I would curse you if you say Lara was not a great player. But unfortunately West Indies had lost their charm of 70s, 80s and early 90s during his tenure of cricket. He kept on scoring runs but the team wasn't competitive enough so all his centuries were gone to waste

Batting records | Combined Test, ODI and T20I records | Cricinfo Statsguru | ESPN Cricinfo

BTW, If India lost 25 matches after Sachin scoring 100, They also won 75 matches after he scored 100

dont mess with supreme god of cricket :lol:(nb)

he raises his hands to give blessings to audience with his divine cricket hand :D
fools will never respect others and inreturn get humiliated, and you my frind are the biggers looser/fool of the day besides this Falcon Guy.

Mods asleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all indian members..arre maan jao yaar jo bhi keh rha hai..sone do yaar bechare ko..usse waise hi aaj ka hundred hazam nhi ho rha.

Blaming Tendulkar is not justified.....if you are a cricket lover, you have to accept he is a legend. However, I do feel he was not a team player today,wasted many ball; but that was because of the excess pressure put on him.

Agree to disagree. He had no pressure whatsoever... Thanks God Gambhir got out so early and sachin played the whole innings. There were 5-6 equally great players were waiting to bat after Sachin. 370 was easy against this pathetic bowling and fielding by Bangladeshis

hahahahah i think you should have been crying but should indian have any shame no loosing to bangladesh im just saying sachin is given overcredit dravid in place of his should be becoz if dravid got his hundred india have won 100000 percent cry indians it has proooven again again again that sachin is loooooser
okk..He is a loser.Now what?Purpose of thread fulfilled.Happy now little guy.

Indian Media Doesn't like Tedulkar, but look the Pakistan media is praising the Tedulkar.
We need to watch Pakistan media instead of Indian news channel who does slap their own legend.

well know it is prooven to all indians that sachin is bigest looser in history of cricket when he scores hundred most of times india looses and how many times i say when your hundred cannot win you game and not once or twice most of his careeer he should be ashamed of his career 80 percent of his runs are in loosing cause for me he is just an a ordinary cricketter worring for his own stats not for team he is not a great player cannot win india a match single handeedly once or twice he did in his career in such a huge careeer it seems he is personal achiever so any team would like to give indian sachin 100 if they get gurantee of win in the match and shame to indian media who is giving 100 salams to india for what making india loooossssss

If making comments like this on player like Tendulkar [Who is not just a great player but an excellent human being]has given you a peace of mind then I guess u need it…

Indian Media Doesn't like Tedulkar, but look the Pakistan media is praising the Tedulkar.
We need to watch Pakistan media instead of Indian news channel who does slap their own legend.

Dear oh dear . Where do these people get all this from ?:lol:

kitta zeher bhara hua hai... everyone is celebrating little master's contribution to indian cricket which inspires every teenager who ever picked up a bat... and this guy starts a thread calling him a looser... It's unfortunate that people like these exist across the border that reek hatred towards Indians in general

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom