What's new

Sachin Tendulkar The Looser

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys, i think we should agree that sachin is a loser coz the greatest loser in cricket Sir Don Bradman had praised sachin for his batting. this clearly shows that sachin is a loser.

well i have great respect for that man. it would be totally wrong to call him a looser.
he is best batsman world would have ever seen....
he is living legend.... and need to be respected...
Bhai ek kaam kr de fir yeh baat us falcon ko bhi samjha de yaar..kb se dimaag kha rha hai..!!!

cricket-funny-dress.jpg

hahahahaha i hope and wishe he scores 200 hundred but in each and every game india must loooooooooossssssss thats what i want result it dosent matter what matter win at the end what you play for hundred or winning the match i think for you indian hundred is the answer but for all other nation who play cricket is win

Agree to disagree. He had no pressure whatsoever... Thanks God Gambhir got out so early and sachin played the whole innings. There were 5-6 equally great players were waiting to bat after Sachin. 370 was easy against this pathetic bowling and fielding by Bangladeshis

By pressure I actually mean the pressure from the media and Indian fans, not the fall of wicket. At the end of the match he said he was under tremendous pressure. Sachin even advised Shakib and Tamim to never to read news or watch it, the night before while they were at a dinner party :) .

We won because we played great as a team and that matters the most.

kitta zeher bhara hua hai... everyone is celebrating little master's contribution to indian cricket which inspires every teenager who ever picked up a bat... and this guy starts a thread calling him a looser... It's unfortunate that people like these exist across the border that reek hatred towards Indians in general
This is not Issue, But issue is you are not saying him Selfish.
Tedulkar is also my favorite player and i like his shots and technique but the way he become selfish when he comes close to Century. Look today runs b/w 90 and 100s. You it was power play and you needed hits. But he played 10 runs for 33 balls. This is not justice for cricket. This is selfish cricket. Of course others are also responsible for lost but they does' play selfish cricket like tedulkar. I am also disappointed from tedulkar today

kitta zeher bhara hua hai... everyone is celebrating little master's contribution to indian cricket which inspires every teenager who ever picked up a bat... and this guy starts a thread calling him a looser... It's unfortunate that people like these exist across the border that reek hatred towards Indians in general

The sentiments expressed by some Pakistanis and Bangladeshis after todays match have been a real eye opener . It is in these times that you realise all those sweet words of bonhomie are so fake and that they are just waiting for an opportunity to see us fail and go down even if it is just a cricket match

yaaar lagata raho centuryan par har tumhara mukadar hi banagi aur yeh khel kis lia hota hai 100 ka lia ya jeetna ka lia

Let them go to hell.. We all know what their achievements have been for past few years.. Irony is Losers are calling others losers..

the man who has started this thread is making personal attack on one of the worlds greatest cricket player....I don’t know what he is trying to achieve..is it hatred towards India or just venting out his frustrations

yaaar lagata raho centuryan par har tumhara mukadar hi banagi aur yeh khel kis lia hota hai 100 ka lia ya jeetna ka lia if he is great than why it took him long time to score he is not great for me

The sentiments expressed by some Pakistanis and Bangladeshis after todays match have been a real eye opener . It is in these times that you realise all those sweet words of bonhomie are so fake and that they are just waiting for an opportunity to see us fail and go down even if it is just a cricket match

Bachpann se yehi to padaya jaata hai to what else do you expect..

Anyways a loss in this match is not even worth it.. I am happy Sachin scored 100th of his hundred.. We will win next match with big margin to overcome the outcome of today's match..

the man who has started this thread is making personal attack on one of the worlds greatest cricket player....I don’t know what he is trying to achieve..is it hatred towards India or just venting out his frustrations

it's jealousy .

This is a record that most probably no player will ever be able to achieve again and even if one does it will be after a long long time .

And since such a record has an Indian's name on it , this fact has taken away their sleep .

yaaar lagata raho centuryan par har tumhara mukadar hi banagi aur yeh khel kis lia hota hai 100 ka lia ya jeetna ka lia
Tu mast banda hai yaar...raat ho gyi ab toh par teri comedy khatam nhi hui...ab toh tham jaa bhai..!!

Hmmmm this thread has become kinda falcon's nest

Peregrine
Super Falcon
REHAN NIAZI FALCON

Only one missing is RaptorRX077

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom