What's new

SAC J16 Fighter

wtf? if you want to modernize the Flanker assembly line why not take park in the Pak-fa?

u indians can take part in projects with russia so u can learn.

china dont need to take part in projects with russia, china can develop its own high tech babies.

Guys I have a photo of what may be a model of the J-16

Once I reach 5 thanks I will post it (a great way to bargain for thanks)

J-16 is a 3.5 gen fighter. No big deal

Our interceptor LCAs can take them down easily.

J-16 is a 3.5 gen fighter. No big deal

Our interceptor LCAs can take them down easily.

3.5 generation in China is 4.5 generation here.

And with possible stealthy features, it will be a 4.5++ generation fighter with abilities beyond most 4.5 generation aircraft

And with possible stealthy features, it will be a 4.5++ generation fighter with abilities beyond most 4.5 generation aircraft

Every technology is to surpass ok. If you think you can surpass US that there is not doubt that we surpass you.

US, Rusia, Ukraine, UK, French, Japan, Germany, Israel they all stolen China technologies and left China way behind. Else China already send people to lives in Mars indeed.

China is best of the best ... I guaranteed.

US, Rusia, Ukraine, UK, French, Japan, Germany, Israel they all stolen China technologies and left China way behind. Else China already send people to lives in Mars indeed.

Learn to type English and then come back.

To this day I can't figure out if J-16 is SAC's 4th gen project or a heavily upgraded Su-30MK2.

Every technology is to surpass ok. If you think you can surpass US that there is not doubt that we surpass you.

Each country has their respective advantages.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

China does have a Mars program, unlike Ukraine, France, Japan, Germany, and Israel.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

To this day I can't figure out if J-16 is SAC's 4th gen project or a heavily upgraded Su-30MK2.

There is no use to simply build another J-11B type aircraft again. If they are to add attack capability, then they would be better off upgrading their J-11BS. The J-16 since it is a separate aircraft will most likely incorporate upgrades other than internal systems, most likely airframe alterations.

Back
Top Bottom