What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

Not really.

The F-22 also has rather large gaps around the inlets. In fact, they're more than just panel gaps. They're more like a cavity.
And I explained them as lesser radiators. We are talking about major radiators here.

Please produce a diagram showing how this happens, and most importantly how this interaction generates a radar signal that returns to the enemy radar.

After you're done with that, please provide an analysis of the F-22 under the same standards.
See these...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/207796-project-310-news-discussions-72.html#post4135557

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/207796-project-310-news-discussions-72.html#post4135592

Too difficult to understand...??? Looks like it...:lol:

And I explained them as lesser radiators. We are talking about major radiators here.

A panel gap is a lesser radiator.

This guy can probably fit his entire arm in that gap/cavity next to the F-22's inlets.

7XehjI3.jpg

You mean this crazy diagram?
No more than yours...

Why is the incident beam coming in from the side?

The F-22 wouldn't be stealthy under a scenario like this either.:lol:
You asked on why the J-20's canards are suspicious regarding the J-20's RCS. I gave it to you. You clearly do not have the necessary intelligence to grasp even basic scientific principles that are available for free. But long time readers who are smarter than you recognized that I do not seek to change minds of stupid people like you but to explain to interested laymen who are willing to exercise critical thinking and do the research on the keywords I provided.

No more than yours...

You asked on why the J-20's canards are suspicious regarding the J-20's RCS. I gave it to you. You clearly do not have the necessary intelligence to grasp even basic scientific principles that are available for free. But long time readers who are smarter than you recognized that I do not seek to change minds of stupid people like you but to explain to interested laymen who are willing to exercise critical thinking and do the research on the keywords I provided.

He has countered all your arguments and you have nothing but personal insults to reply back with. You've run out of ideas it seems.

He has countered all your arguments and you have nothing but personal insults to reply back with. You've run out of ideas it seems.

what can you expect from a pathetic loner? the longer you argue with him and when he runs out of argument, he will start using his 'Alpha weapon'`which is by calling you either conscript rejects or he had 'served' in the army (in reality a maintenance guy)..

thats all he has got which makes his copy paste irrelevant later on

what can you expect from a pathetic loner? the longer you argue with him and when he runs out of argument, he will start using his 'Alpha weapon'`which is by calling you either conscript rejects or he had 'served' in the army (in reality a maintenance guy)..

thats all he has got which makes his copy paste irrelevant later on
Only in your dreams that any of you could 'counter' anything. The fact is that ALL of you learned from me about this subject. None of you have anything relevant to contribute.

and this 50 years old brat stunts again``:D
Hey, buddy...Your friend believes that the U-turn arrows...

radar_return_mechs.jpg

...Illustrate the exact and only behavior of surface waves on a structure. Do YOU believe the same?

Just ignore gambit's trolling everybody.

If you want to know how edge diffraction works, here are 3 diagrams from actual professionals.

5FocXAG.jpg

qHR3lmy.jpg

yF4msVi.jpg

The leading and trailing edges of a stealth aircraft have identical sweep angles to redirect enemy radar signals to a specific direction, away from the direction of flight because the enemy is assumed to be in front of you. This is called planform alignment.

Untitled.jpg

Are the J-20's canards planform aligned? Sure they are. Just remember that the trailing edge of the canards has the same angular alignment as the trailing edge of the opposite main wing.

Ie1drz6.jpg

And to top it off, Boeing just unveiled their sixth generation concept and it has canards. Is Boeing wrong as well? Of course not.

New%20FA-XX-1200.jpg

Boeing unveils updated F/A-XX sixth-gen fighter concept

Just ignore gambit's trolling everybody.
Actually, intelligent readers ignored your trolling a long time ago. They have now seen how 'Chinese physics' works.

If you want to know how edge diffraction works, here are 3 diagrams from actual professionals.
Actually...That is not HOW edge diffraction works. Those are the RESULTS OF THE RE-DIRECTION of edge diffraction signals.

You cannot even tell the difference between methods/modes and results...???

Back
Top Bottom