What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

Then what is the purpose of those drawings? Planform alignment is about diffraction signals controls.

The purpose of the drawings is to give you a starting point to explain why the J-20's canards are detrimental to the aircraft's RCS.

I simply highlighted the trailing edges to show that they are indeed planform aligned, nothing more.

Now I await your explanation as to why the canards are so awful.

Ie1drz6.jpg

But I also ask that you provide an analysis of the F-22 under the same standards.

BrJQoAv.jpg

qHR3lmy.jpg

What's wrong gambit? You've been harping on and on about the canards for years now. Why are you so silent now? :lol:

The purpose of the drawings is to give you a starting point to explain why the J-20's canards are detrimental to the aircraft's RCS.
And I indulged you by pointing out you are wrong. Planform alignment is about diffraction signals controls and when do so, the starboard canard affect the starboard wing, not the port wing. :lol:

I simply highlighted the trailing edges to show that they are indeed planform aligned, nothing more.
Because you understand nothing about it. You have no experience, correct?

Now I await your explanation as to why the canards are so awful.
Sure. The starboard canard affects the starboard wing, not the port wing. Do you agree?

Now answer my question...

radar_rcs_diffract_behaviors_zpsf7f96e0f.jpg

Do you believe that the arrow on the wing demonstrate the exact and only way surface waves will behave? Exact and only. Failure to answer will only cement your ignorance and foolishness to the readers. I have engaged in this type of discussion long before you came on here and is now pretending to know what you are talking about.

Sure. The starboard canard affects the starboard wing, not the port wing.

Please provide a diagram/illustration showing how that happens. And most importantly, how that actually generates a radar signal that returns to the enemy radar. :lol:

qHR3lmy.jpg

yF4msVi.jpg

Gambit will never provide one or response to J20blackdragon request. I challenged you, gambit, you are clueless in your arguement and you just flood around with senseless technical data trying to avoid the question.

Please provide a diagram/illustration showing how that happens. And most importantly, how that actually generates a radar signal that returns to the enemy radar. :lol:

qHR3lmy.jpg

yF4msVi.jpg
Wow...You really genuinely believe those U-turn arrows on the wings are exactly how surface wave behaves.

Gambit will never provide one or response to J20blackdragon request. I challenged you, gambit, you are clueless in your arguement and you just flood around with senseless technical data trying to avoid the question.
I will make fools out of BOTH of you...:lol:

Wow...You really genuinely believe those U-turn arrows on the wings are exactly how surface wave behaves.

I will make fools out of BOTH of you...:lol:

How? With load of your pointless , irrelevant technical data endorse by fools? You little Viet. :lol:

Why not you just answer our enquries instead of avoiding it?
What difference does it make? After all, anything I bring on will be just 'irrelevant technical data' anyway, right? :lol:

So explain to us before I make fools out of both of you: Why would my response be 'irrelevant technical data' but your friend's images are 'relevant', even though he clearly does not understand one whit of what they intended to illustrate?

What difference does it make? After all, anything I bring on will be just 'irrelevant technical data' anyway, right? :lol:

So explain to us before I make fools out of both of you: Why would my response be 'irrelevant technical data' but your friend's images are 'relevant', even though he clearly does not understand one whit of what they intended to illustrate?

Really? I am waiting... Are you going to unload another wave of rubbish? :lol:

So you so understand that you don't even know how to answer our enquries? :lol:

Really? I am waiting...
Then while you are waiting, you should reveal to interested readers what you know of this subject since you are so eager to suck up to your friend...

Do you believe that the U-turn arrow on the wing is exactly and only behavior of a surface wave?

Since I have only 'irrelevant technical data' you should be quite confident of your own knowledge, no?

I got this diagram from you. :lol:

yF4msVi.jpg
Then that should tell you that I know what I am talking about.

Nevertheless, answer my question: Do you believe the U-turn arrows on the wings illustrate exactly and only behavior of a surface wave?

Then while you are waiting, you should reveal to interested readers what you know of this subject since you are so eager to suck up to your friend...

Do you believe that the U-turn arrow on the wing is exactly and only behavior of a surface wave?

Since I have only 'irrelevant technical data' you should be quite confident of your own knowledge, no?

Then that should tell you that I know what I am talking about.

Nevertheless, answer my question: Do you believe the U-turn arrows on the wings illustrate exactly and only behavior of a surface wave?

See the above reply from j20blackdragon? :lol:

We can see who is the chickensh1t now? Perhaps you are beginning to realize the trap you dug for yourself.

What trap may I know? Until now you have not answer j20blackdragon enquries. Or you are the one not able to answer about the plantform alignment of J-20? The picture alignment from j20blackdragon makes sense. Come on, give us some sensible answer. We are reasonable people. Simple enquiry with simple answer? Difficult? Or you chicken off :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom