What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

it's j20 with modifications...
it's not a new one as china doesn't need another one..!!!
They should concentrate on j 20 to make it better...:cheers:

Nope, it's a different aircraft altogether, twin nose wheel landing gear, no front canards, no strakes below the engines, cockpit looks different and the aircraft overall appears shorter in length .... all in all, it looks to be a winner. !!

paf for the sake of GOD
leave the j10b

rather wait for a few more years and take this baby
PAF should assimiliate the tech of J-10 first to pave future path. J-31 has long way to go......i duno when it will be inducted in PLAAF either.

i like the j-20 more. the jet looks more unique than all the others f-22ish looking 5th gen fighters.

Some more comparison between J-31 and J-20 in different angles

XiVZJ.jpg

Chinese know lots weapons behind US many years. But Chinese know which weapon is most important.And China put more money on the most important project. Like DF-31, China has DF-31. US's carrier can not enter into 1000KM near china in the wartime. The is Chinese style. Mao chairman said that you fight your war, I fight my war. Chinese know how to attack the enemy's weaknesses with their strengths.Chinese like hide power and give enemy deadly attack at critical moment.
We already thought of such a weapon and refuse to build it for a good reason.

Chinese know lots weapons behind US many years. But Chinese know which weapon is most important.And China put more money on the most important project. Like DF-31, China has DF-31. US's carrier can not enter into 1000KM near china in the wartime. The is Chinese style. Mao chairman said that you fight your war, I fight my war. Chinese know how to attack the enemy's weaknesses with their strengths.Chinese like hide power and give enemy deadly attack at critical moment.

We have other ways besides carriers you know. But if you want to launch something that is pretty much a ballistic missile be my guest.

Sorry to Donation, This thread is talking about J-31.
We have other ways besides carriers you know. But if you want to launch something that is pretty much a ballistic missile be my guest.

Back
Top Bottom