What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

But how recent are these images?

Anyway, I must apologise again.... It is indeed the FC-31 prototype no. 31003.

(Image via xyqq/SDF)

31003.jpg

Now I'm confused... Point is, the number confirms there is a third prototype and this seems to be that one. The question is - and so far I haven't got an answer - is this third airframe now the same aircraft we formerly knew as the second one (aka second flying one or V2) since the true second prototype is the statec test specimen or is this the third flying one and we haven't seen any images confirming a no. 31002 and the static test frames simply have no numbers?

Now I'm confused... Point is, the number confirms there is a third prototype and this seems to be that one. The question is - and so far I haven't got an answer - is this third airframe now the same aircraft we formerly knew as the second one (aka second flying one or V2) since the true second prototype is the statec test specimen or is this the third flying one and we haven't seen any images confirming a no. 31002 and the static test frames simply have no numbers?

VSTB gonna change soon... wait and watch..

But how recent are these images?

Anyway, I must apologise again.... It is indeed the FC-31 prototype no. 31003.

(Image via xyqq/SDF)

View attachment 630504

We'll see ...

Otherwise here's another image posted late yesterday evening, however it is PS'ed since someone took an existing image of that FC-31V2 parked on the tarmac, rotated it slightly in order to make it appear flying and put it against a false background to make it appear landing or at least in the air.

FC-31V3 or V3 - 20200507 - full.jpg

Back
Top Bottom