What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

agreed sirf Avionics update huway haib aur yehi baat mujhe koi 1 saal prhlay se pata thi in fact kafi saroon ko par batanay walay string laga detay hain agay baat na karain phir yehi hota hay well Pakistani Airforce think tabks thira disapointed hain.. Sohail Aman kay waqt may PAF TT was interested kay agar koi mature prototype J31 ka aye aur phir ham usmay with Chinese invest karain resources but that project is still in dev... jiskay delay ki waja se Pakistan ziada investment nahi karna chah raha until kuch positive aye... J31 ka jo ub prototype ayega probably in Feb/Mar 2020, Aap phir Pakistan ki phurtyaan dekhna lol

extreme poor quality of work

Buddy, could you expand on this FC-31 prototype flight in March/feb you are talking about, is it confirmed ?

Will it be v3 or the newly teased AVIC J-35 ?

@Deino @LKJ86 any news on this

Last edited:
Cover of 兵工科技 (Ordnance Industry Science Technology) magazine supplement.

49eca83dgy1gav2m8fiq2j20zk1ebtjc.jpg

Cover of 兵工科技 (Ordnance Industry Science Technology) magazine supplement.

49eca83dgy1gav2m8fiq2j20zk1ebtjc.jpg
@Deino So J-31 name is indeed official or this organization is not related to AVIC and SAC ?

Nonetheless, interesting poster, J-31 isn’t dead yet and carrier version is on progress

View attachment 599708 View attachment 599709

Ohh so you weren’t doing this ?

Hi Mr.XYZ mod, these blinks make me blush

Indeed, but since You replied to my reply to the FC-31 or J-31 cover I did not notice you were speaking about the J-20 thread.

Anad again, not an issue ... I only want to keep everything of relevance in the real J-20 thread and separate it from the fan's dreamer J-20 & engine thread.

How legit is Ordnance Industry Science Technology's magazine in terms of credibility and authoritativeness?
It is a professional military magazine, but it is not official military outlet or anything like that. The cover is on an issue on next gen carrier borne aircraft, so the picture might just be a speculation/example only.

Each time you post I nearly get a heart attack due to excitement ... could you please add a summary or at least, what happened?

Thanks,
Deino
One renowned Chinese military news personage, Yankee, has got new information about the wind-tunnel model for next-gen carrier based fighter. The model keeps undergoing tests even after the first prototype was built.

I think that is just another rumor, coz Yankee has not update any information about it.

Back
Top Bottom