What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

1462790794527.jpg
1462790990948.jpg
e4eaed6c-7f9d-40ab-84e7-8c614a438c24.jpeg

If CAC develops a 5th generation fighter with tailless configuration, i.e., to some extent, it would be similar to LCA, will Pakistan accept it?

If CAC develops a 5th generation fighter with tailless configuration, i.e., to some extent, it would be similar to LCA, will Pakistan accept it?
I think its better if they could finish the project already started i.e, J-31. In that way they can focus their resources. A third 5th gen project? Not a good idea.

I think its better if they could finish the project already started i.e, J-31. In that way they can focus their resources. A third 5th gen project? Not a good idea.
FC31 is not a project of CAC and they are free now.

When it entering to mass production and how much chances are visible that PAF will procure this...???

When it entering to mass production and how much chances are visible that PAF will procure this...???

Currently there is not much info about mass production but chances of paf r 50-50... they may buy 50

if a jet becomes similar to LCA, will it become Indian ??? No..
will it become non-chines ?? No

We r buying jets from our friend China not on the basis of Shape but performance and friendship. and if a jet don't become Indian just becoz of loosing its tail, i think Pak will have no issues..

IF it is good and Pak can afford it, Tail or without tail, won't matter...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom