What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

Sorry Araz mate but what?
There must be a mistake in your sentence; that means nothing!
Software is immaterial and doesn't require a specific location.

Have a good day, Tay.
Hi Tay
Its 33degrees C in london and you can understand the brain of an old man getting befuddled. I dont even have the strength to correct my mistake. HaHaa.
Have a good day.
A

Hi Tay
Its 33degrees C in london and you can understand the brain of an old man getting befuddled. I dont even have the strength to correct my mistake. HaHaa.
Have a good day.
A
wow only 1 degree off from where im from. i went out in a jacket in the morning im drowing in my own sweat

Let's just get stealth fighter bomber in limited number with pgm for preemptive strike on iaf that's it job done

fighter development is no that easy you thought, if Pakistan starts a development Medium multi-role platform, it takes 10 to 15 years to complete the project,at this the we will start inducting J-31 so its useless to develop a 4.5 gen

Sir,

If you had the ability to understand the gentleman's posts----you would not have commented as you did---.

Stop talking SMART and start listening smart.

JF-17 in due time will get as stealthy as possible, maybe through FBL, active cancellation, AESA/IRST up till 4+(+) generation, While J-31 will be the main Pakistani Stealth fighter and maybe as an exception to the rule a few J-20s for air superiority..

JF-17 in due time will get as stealthy as possible, maybe through FBL, active cancellation, AESA/IRST up till 4+(+) generation, While J-31 will be the main Pakistani Stealth fighter and maybe as an exception to the rule a few J-20s for air superiority..
Not airframe wise but in RADAR and avionics wise

than it wil be no more JF-17 but JF-XXXX
Yes something like that .. a medium fighter with the same or better tech than JF-17 and more hard-points, more loitering time, bigger AESA radar, bigger and more powerful engine and some more enhancements in maneuverability..I hope for an airframe of about 60% composite materials so the thrust to weight ratio will be optimized too..

Yes something like that .. a medium fighter with the same or better tech than JF-17 and more hard-points, more loitering time, bigger AESA radar, bigger and more powerful engine and some more enhancements in maneuverability..I hope for an airframe of about 60% composite materials so the thrust to weight ratio will be optimized too..
if we start this project now than it will take at least 10 to 15 years to complete it and than we will start inducting J-31 and i think can buy medium weight fighter which is more cost effective than to develop from the scratch because we have no $$$

JF-17 in due time will get as stealthy as possible, maybe through FBL, active cancellation, AESA/IRST up till 4+(+) generation,

Yes, and I did not mention airframe either.. Maybe after the the JF-17 block 3 there might be a new larger design..

Actually, you did mate! That's why Pakistanipower answered you.
Stealth will require composites in main wet areas at minima and the Thunder has none.
FBL is also a complete re-work of the main frame/cell for you'll have to replace most actuators.

JF-17 has limited options due to design and becoming stealthy is one.
Go for J-31 or another entirely new design if physical stealth is your thing.

Good day to you, Tay.

Stealth will require composites in main wet areas at minima and the Thunder has none.

Just curious, and also for my own knowledge, it has been my understanding that composites contribute to stronger air frame and lighter weight (albeit being costlier to install and maintain).

It has no direct relation to stealth. That is the domain of the RAM = Radar Absorbent Materials. RAM could be special purpose composites, but they are not obviously implied when one mentions just composites.

Your clarification into this would be realty appreciated, thanks.

That is the domain of the RAM = Radar Absorbent Materials. RAM could be special purpose composites, but they are not obviously implied when one mentions just composites.

Your first paragraph is essentially correct but few composites show up as much
as metal alloys on normal AC radars so that it does add some stealth de facto.

See it this way : all composites are not RAM but all RAMs are composites.
The single case in which composites heighten a radar's reflecting waves is
if you keep a big metallic structure under a composite skin that lets Rwaves in.

In general, composites are radar transparent to some degree if not absorbent.
So as you correctly guessed, one can mess up stealth with them but that should
be seen as a blunder and rare.

Correctly used, composites should help in stealth.

Have a great day, Tay.

Last edited:
Sir,

If you had the ability to understand the gentleman's posts----you would not have commented as you did---.

Stop talking SMART and start listening smart.

MK Ultra! Kind... how one gets to understand the vibe and mind of good people...?

Not through MSM but through alt media and of course the goldmine of comments sections...

The writing is on the wall:

After JF17, cometh out of blue a replacement JV for the medium multirole fighter to be built by PAC and thence forth cometh a medium stealth fighter to be built by PAC (might be an exisitng frame or adoptation of a successful design).

Tech and sub systems from everyone, of course.

Pragmatic and practical.

Eveyone talks about lack of funds and then forgets to calcuate the best possible option in every possible sense and would like to pay them Russians billions for two sqd of SU35.

Two billions spent at home and freedom forever...and all those local fighters = which side is the math?

The global geopolitical landscape is shifting... fast, time for your good country to make things at home and build comprehensive national strength. Of course jobs, jobs, jobs...

Obviously one has the deepest respect and best wishes for your good country and her people.

All the best. And kindly sell those beautiful JF17s left, right and centre.

Back
Top Bottom