What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

Interesting if true - will wait on more reports. Very brave to be the lead customer on a non-collaborative project. They will be learning and debugging that thing for decades esp if PLAAF/PLAN do not buy it aswell.

Interesting if true - will wait on more reports. Very brave to be the lead customer on a non-collaborative project. They will be learning and debugging that thing for decades esp if PLAAF/PLAN do not buy it aswell.
The last sentence of your statements is ridiculous. Everyone knows that China Navy funds this project for a carrier based variant and China Air Force wants the land based one. Why collaborate? Who will give you the top secret technologies? Since J20 is already in mass production, you should believe that China has all necessary technologies and industry capabilities to develop a stealthy fighter.

Last edited:
Reportedly a satellite image of China's J-35 5th generation carrier borne aircraft emerges...
But it could be Air Force version...J-31
FkVBBbSWYAQDTUI

Are Saudis buying F-35 or FC-31 as their stealth fighter?

Saudis are interested in FC-31 / J-31. I think I reported it when Xi went to KSA. I think they will go about in a different way. I think they'll allow and help Egypt to buy license production of this aircraft and will then buy indirectly from Egypt. That way, they won't upset the West. That's my guess and this way they will be allowed to integrate Western weapons on it too. That's my guess but they can easily buy directly. F-35 has minimal chances to go into KSA.

I just posted about this :lol:, this may be how KSA will get it so it's not "directly" made in China and they will be able to get Western tech integrated on the platform. This seems like a smart move on KSA's part. Let's see.

Saudis are interested in FC-31 / J-31. I think I reported it when Xi went to KSA. I think they will go about in a different way. I think they'll allow and help Egypt to buy license production of this aircraft and will then buy indirectly from Egypt. That way, they won't upset the West. That's my guess and this way they will be allowed to integrate Western weapons on it too. That's my guess but they can easily buy directly. F-35 has minimal chances to go into KSA.

I just posted about this :lol:, this may be how KSA will get it so it's not "directly" made in China and they will be able to get Western tech integrated on the platform. This seems like a smart move on KSA's part. Let's see.
whats up with Egyptian military? They have lately been buying all the toys from all over the world including Rafaels, Su-35, Mig 29s, F-16 (over 200 in service), M2000, F-15 (agreement made earlier). Their economy is busted and they have been living on loans for sometime now and seems to be in a pretty bad shape with all the insane amount of spending.

whats up with Egyptian military? They have lately been buying all the toys from all over the world including Rafaels, Su-35, Mig 29s, F-16 (over 200 in service), M2000, F-15 (agreement made earlier). Their economy is busted and they have been living on loans for sometime now and seems to be in a pretty bad shape with all the insane amount of spending.
316692283_441435888178629_4495127240442687527_n.jpg

Lack of information and ignorance of things lead to stupid analyzes
The Egyptian economy is very well received
There is a tendency to invest heavily in industrial and agricultural sectors

Egypt has huge reserves of gas in the Mediterranean Sea and began to announce new gas fields
Egypt has a surplus in electricity production estimated at 30,000 megawatts and is working to add an additional 60,000 megawatts.
Egypt has already signed agreements in COP 27 worth 89 billion dollars,

(((
cop 27 agreements and mou’s NOV. 2022

The players lining up to get involved in Egypt’s green hydrogen plans:

#1- ReNew Power and El Sewedy Electric
signed an agreement for an USD 8 bn project that will produce 220k tons of green hydrogen and 1.1 mn tons of ammonia a year, ReNew and cabinet said. The company said it will undertake further studies and will make a final investment decision in the next 12-16 months. If it goes ahead, it expects to begin commissioning the pilot phase in 2026.

#2- UK power producer Globeleq inked an agreement to build a 2 mn-ton green hydrogen facility. The Africa-focused company had signed an early agreement in August for the plant.

#3- Saudi company Alfanar signed one for its 500k-ton green ammonia facility. Alfanar earlier this year signed a USD 3.5 bn MoU with several Egyptian organizations to build the facility that will produce ammonia from 100k tons of green hydrogen every year.

#4- Masdar, Hassan Allam, and Infinity inked an agreement to establish a facility to produce up to 480k tons of green hydrogen a year.

#5- Australian energy producer Fortescue Future Industries signed an agreement to set up a green ammonia production facility with an annual production capacity of some 2 mn tons.

#6- Norway’s Scatec, Fertiglobe, Orascom Construction, and the SFE inked an agreement for the consortium’s 100 MW green hydrogen facility in Ain Sokhna. The companies last week began commissioning of the first phase of the plant. Once fully developed, it will produce up to 15k tons of green hydrogen as feedstock for as much as 3 mn tons of ammonia per year.

#7- Al Nowais subsidiary AMEA Power’s put pen to paper for a 390k-ton per-year green ammonia plant and could be up and running by the end of 2025 at its 500 MW green hydrogen plant in Ain Sokhna.

#8- French energy producer TotalEren and SME investor Enara Capital signed an agreement for a 300k-ton green ammonia facility in Ain Sokhna. TotalEren and Enara first signed an MoU with Egypt back in May that stipulated the facility would initially produce 300k tons of ammonia each year.

#9- EDF Renewables and Egyptian firm ZeroWaste inked an agreement with the SCZone for a USD 3 bn facility that is slated to produce some 350k tons of green ammonia for ships. Construction of the plant is expected to begin in 2024, with operations slated to begin in 2026 )))

316803613_441357234853161_1069666892862561646_n111.jpg

and we will present these projects that target Europe, importing electricity, hydrogen and gas from Egypt, with a large expansion in the coming months.

318730520_452769197045298_2702198614413616953_n.jpg

We have investment projects worth $400 billion
The current aim is to establish a new industrial city with an area of 109 million cubic meters, in addition to the new investments in the Egyptian industrial cities
We are completing the development of the Egyptian port network, 19 ports
The economic crisis in Egypt is temporary, caused by the military's control of the economy, but they are forced to get out of the economy and their empire will be dismantled, but the Egyptian economy continues to expand and of course it is much better than the country of the speaker
Egypt is currently getting rid of the dollar, as it begins to deal in the local currencies of countries such as Russia, China, India, Saudi Arabia, the Emirates, and the Swiss franc, in order to limit the dollar, in addition to increasing the gold reserves of the Central Bank of Egypt.
The dollar shortage is a temporary factor, but Egypt has a large and diversified economy. We add one million acres of agricultural land annually
Egyptian military capabilities
The Egyptian navy is expanding its ability to protect its new wealth from gas and oil fields, whether from Turkey, Europe or Israel. The Turks were unable to confront and are trying to courtship because they are unable to challenge Egypt.
318424599_450447020610849_8323626950545682768_n.jpg

The Egyptian Air Force is being developed to face the threats Turkey occupies parts of the Libyan lands, and our neighbor, Israel, when he sees Egypt as strong, will maintain the stage of peace with Egypt.
Terrorism coming from Libya and Gaza has been curbed by controlling the borders
The Egyptian Air Force has always been great

Egypt had 500 MIG-21 and had 150 F-7, 90 F-6, 112 MIRAGE-5.
Therefore, keeping 500 4++ generation fighter jets, 400-600 UCAVs, and 500 helicopters for a country of 105 million people that has commitments in the blood of the Gulf against Iran and confronting Israel, Turkey, Ethiopia, and full of security vacuums in Libya and Sudan is not a luxury.

We come to a final point, the Egyptian people do not suffer from any commodity shortage, even the level of price hikes during the past years was lower than other countries. last year 2.5
There are excellent indications for increasing revenues from tourism, gas exports, and industrial exports, which are expected to increase by an additional $18 billion this year over last year.
Misleading propaganda against Egypt, especially because Egypt is a stumbling block in front of the greed of countries that failed to implement their plans, or hatred of the Muslim Brotherhood gangs is normal.
Some have to focus on improving the deteriorating economy before talking about the economy of other countries. All the preliminary reports talk about the quality of the performance of the Egyptian economy and its good future.
319677252_453811010274450_2561268743139103933_n.jpg

Germany has signed with Huawei to deliver Germany's 5G networks.

Germany is still part of NATO although it is not buying F-35.

Reasons for US to sour relations with Saudi Arabia and UAE are not simply over buying Huawei equipment.

Germany has signed with Huawei to deliver Germany's 5G networks.

Germany is still part of NATO although it is not buying F-35.

Reasons for US to sour relations with Saudi Arabia and UAE are not simply over buying Huawei equipment.
They are sick of US order them around and giving them a bad PR. Look at recent Qatar WC and you will know the reason. Qatar spend billions and try to please the western but still get a bad press. Saudi are no fool to be like Qatar. Obedient to western is useless. Since they cant please western then piss them off is the best way. How to piss them off badly?

Join their biggest enemy, China.

Egypt and Indian air forces seem more like air defense exhibitions with so many aircrafts flying than professional airforces. Egypt gets a lot of funding from the KSA. They are now getting a $ 10 billion aid package and I'd assume a part of that would go to acquiring the J-31. This may be KSA's strategy to buy from them and remove the optics of "Made in China".

The last sentence of your statements is ridiculous. Everyone knows that China Navy funds this project for a carrier based variant and China Air Force wants the land based one. Why collaborate? Who will give you the top secret technologies? Since J20 is already in mass production, you should believe that China has all necessary technologies and industry capabilities to develop a stealthy fighter.
I think there is some credibility. SAC has been looking for funder for many years. Yes, they have the backing of PLAAF/PLANF but this is aim for export in the first place.

What can be export are different from what PLAN are using. There is reason why Egypt purchase a batch of PL-15 missile recently.

J-31/J-35 review by a former USAF F-15 pilot and member / former member of the USAF thunderbirds (F-16). Basically talks about the engines and the pitot tube.

Once the J-35 gets its WS-19/21 engines, it will probably only then start to perform at the start of its full potential.

J-31/J-35 review by a former USAF F-15 pilot and member / former member of the USAF thunderbirds (F-16). Basically talks about the engines and the pitot tube.

Once the J-35 gets its WS-19/21 engines, it will probably only then start to perform at the start of its full potential.
The J31 in the video is the preliminary, unmature version, the ultimate J31 should be the land based J35.

Please maintain decorum. There is nothing ridiculous in a point of view. To the best of my knowledge there are no plans on the part of PLAAF to induct J31.

The J31 in the video is the preliminary, unmature version, the ultimate J31 should be the land based J35.
It’s the longest video of a J-31 flying, which is why I think he used it. But his opinion as a capable USAF aviator should be understood for what it is. He didn’t say it was a bad design, but that the US would find a way to outcompete it.

Back
Top Bottom