What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

11356_675031282595967_7027202320228180051_n.jpg

I do believe the A-5C were dual jet aircraft (as they were modeled after the Mig-19. So the PAF does have experience in that regards. This is excellent news. Would be a massive leap. Pakistan should negotiate for partial TOT.

@Horus FC-31 is a general term for export version of J-31, What will be the Pakistan Customised version name?

China marketing to sell other countries with FC-31 should not have same name as PAF J31 or FC31.

I am sure FC-31, if lets say Turkey buys one, will remain the same FC-31 as the PAF.

Pakistani indigenous variant would need something like a name, J-31 P or FC31 P. something...something...and all Pakistanis or PAF should call it.

@Horus FC-31 is a general term for export version of J-31, What will be the Pakistan Customised version name?

China marketing to sell other countries with FC-31 should not have same name as PAF J31 or FC31.

I am sure FC-31, if lets say Turkey buys one, will remain the same FC-31 as the PAF.

Pakistani indigenous variant would need something like a name, J-31 P or FC31 P. something...something...and all Pakistanis or PAF should call it.

Too early to say. Personally i think if we buy this jet, we need to nickname it FC-31P Shaheen. :p::pakistan:

From another article, "The problem with Chinese engines is that they’ve been remarkably unreliable, Engines require extremely tight tolerances in construction; even small errors can lead to the engine burning out. Quality control, in general, could undermine the J-31’s biggest apparent selling point: its ability to evade radar."

after reading so much about these 5th generation jets i just have one question
we have seen in red flag that typhoon has take out raptors which are currently only stealth fighter in service indicating that typhoon is a counter jet for these birds so why don't we buy typhoon instead as they are battle tested and can counter stealth jets as well as iaf's migg's and raffles
I THINK TYPHOON IS A GOOD CHOICES AGAINST VERITY OF ENEMIES

we have seen in red flag that typhoon has take out raptors which are currently only stealth fighter in service indicating that typhoon is a counter jet for these birds so why don't we buy typhoon instead as they are battle tested and can counter stealth jets as well as iaf's migg's and raffles
stealth = element of surprise.
If the enemy is weak then they would come out next day blaming the greys for the attack.

Tigerking

Re your enquiry re paf buying typhoon..as response to rafale and the migs of iaf.

Simple answer we will never ve able to grant you the massive financial concessions that the chinease Wil give you for any of their fighters and the Americans gave you grant aid to buy your falcons recently.

At over 100 million the tyohoon Wil be more expensive than any grant aided falcon and probably even the loan aided j31.

What's the chance FC-31 turns out to be another FC-20 and GoP is just trolling as usual. Give or take after 2 years, this thread will be unpinned :P

In a close in dogfight. In a real fight the Typhoon won't have the luxury to see the Raptor. You mix PAF pilots the masters of dogfighting in a Stealth aircraft --- i guess we are looking at a pretty lethal makeup.

Back
Top Bottom