What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

There will be absolutely no need for paf to induct the j31,before 2020.

The current fleet is enough deterrence to prevent a iaf from venturing to far accross loc.

I don't see rafale coming until 2020 in meaningful nos ie fifty plus.

Indian Fgfa is decade away and may not happen.

In which case wat will paf do with a such s expensive and senstive fighter like j31,

I would continue to take some of the hi end technology incorporated in both the j10 programmes and the j20/j31 programmes. Ie radars weapons avionics ew suites etc and utilise in a new version of thunder in mk3.

Civilian invest is different from Military . if We assume fC-31 cost around 80 billion Excluding flying cost per piece just multiply 80x100= 8 billion $ As of now whole operating Budget of PAF is 3 billion $ so you will do what Retire all Rest of the Fleet.
That's why the 3D printing has been brought for in J-31 project...I will cost max around 6 mill per unit.
Budget is indeed a problem for PAF but when it comes for doing something then same Pakistan completed it's nuclear program(which by West is believed to be many folds advanced than that of indian) & you are well aware for the costs associated with it.

I would continue to take some of the hi end technology incorporated in both the j10 programmes and the j20/j31 programmes. Ie radars weapons avionics ew suites etc and utilise in a new version of thunder in mk3.

Or try to reduce the weight of JF-17 by using more composite materials.

In the Zhuhai airshow stall its is shown as a 4th gen aircraft but everyone here is calling it a 5 th gen whats up with that?

well guys i have a off topic question , that why peoples seems to ignore the fact block 3 Jf-17 can be a potent fighter , and right now we need to focus on JF and try to procure more f-16's and mlued them...where block 3 will stand in comparison to J-10s or f-16's ???

on topic , as most of senior members suggest that we should wait and save money till 2018-2020 and than get 3-4 sqs of J-31 , or may be upgrade them according to our needs ...but it is yet to disclose that which Radar j-31 will be using ,and RCS , IRST etc...

That's why the 3D printing has been brought for in J-31 project...I will cost max around 6 mill per unit.
Budget is indeed a problem for PAF but when it comes for doing something then same Pakistan completed it's nuclear program(which by West is believed to be many folds advanced than that of indian) & you are well aware for the costs associated with it.

Hi,

The money for Pakistan's nuclear program came from Libya-Gadafi. (Hence the Gadafi stadium in Lahore, even though libyans got no clue about cricket). In 1980s it came from Saudi.

PIA flights were used to carry 100million USD IN CASH on their Karachi-Tripoli-Cario-Rome-Karachi flights in 1970s. Tell me how much is 100 million USD in 1970s worth today?
Later Saudis pumped in money as well.

We don't have that luxury with J-31. It will probably come from Pakistan's account and Chinese Eximp bank.

In the Zhuhai airshow stall its is shown as a 4th gen aircraft but everyone here is calling it a 5 th gen whats up with that?

Yes China always gives a Generation less, Like 4th Chinese Generation = 5th Western Generation.

However Pakistan keeps the western generation as a common name to give to its generation classification.

Yes China always gives a Generation less, Like 4th Chinese Generation = 5th Western Generation.

However Pakistan keeps the western generation as a common name to give to its generation classification.
Thanks for clearing that up.

It is so exciting news.

Any news of Prototype II development of J-31, when it will come out.

PAF will get 30 jets in 2020, best induction time to rule over skies.

Awesome J-31 Stealth Fighter :

128.jpg

:pakistan::china:

Its 40 I guess.. But its a wonderful news. Can't wait :yahoo:

Yo buy it quickly ...

It's possible for us to skip MMRCA only if you do it before we sign it..:p:

Yo buy it quickly ...

It's possible for us to skip MMRCA only if you do it before we sign it..:p:

MMRCA of over 14 years is effectively finished with French...India is an underdog now..Indian negotiations of Rafale are effectively destroyed, this is what Franch got from refusing to sell JF17 avionics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom