What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

Civilian invest is different from Military . if We assume fC-31 cost around 80 billion Excluding flying cost per piece just multiply 80x100= 8 billion $ As of now whole operating Budget of PAF is 3 billion $ so you will do what Retire all Rest of the Fleet.
Typical type of Indian response, where the poster has no clue what he is talking about.

Got Information/Confirmation from the Air force source that Pakistan Airforce capable and has enough FUNDS to buy and maintain FC-31 and discussion officially on ground (in real) :S
Than by 2022 if everything goes to according to plan we should for 3 sqaudrons with 18 jets in each sqaudron

Typical type of Indian response, where the poster has no clue what he is talking about.
Replying to him that he to Exaggerated In Fact he Was Delusional. I Simply Asked him the Fact PAF with Limited Budget of 3 billion Want to operate 100 fc-31 which cost btw 8-10 billion dollars withing A span of 5-6 years.

Replying to him that he to Exaggerated In Fact he Was Delusional. I Simply Asked him the Fact PAF with Limited Budget of 3 billion Want to operate 100 fc-31 which cost btw 8-10 billion dollars withing A span of 5-6 years.
I'll just say again, you have no clue what you are talking about. and i am not going to dwell into and entertain off topic posts.

Answer this:

When IAF's budget is XX, yet it wants 20 billion USD Rafale tender, how does it expect to fund the planes and maintain them, along with MKIs, MIGs and Mirage?

I'll just say again, you have no clue what you are talking about. and i am not going to dwell into and entertain off topic posts.

Answer this:

When IAF's budget is XX, yet it wants 20 billion USD Rafale tender, how does it expect to fund the planes and maintain them, along with MKIs, MIGs and Mirage?
yes that is the point bro:china::pakistan:

Answer this:

It was my answer too!! I never denied that paf operate FC-31 but it will take a decade too its high operating cost and budget.it will too in limited numbers.india already planned to invest 200 billion in defense in next 10-15 years funds are not problem but for Paf it has.

now the reason understood why Pakistan cancel the initial plan to buy J-10B. Pakistan as the closest ally may have got the inside information that a more advance option is going to available soon and the JF-17 were showing more prospect then expected so it was decided to discard J-10B in favor of JF-17 and use that fund to upgrade it and wait for a fifth generation fighter . long live China Pakistan friendship :pakistan::china::tup::tup::enjoy::enjoy:

It was my answer too!! I never denied that paf operate FC-31 but it will take a decade too its high operating cost and budget.it will too in limited numbers.india already planned to invest 200 billion in defense in next 10-15 years funds are not problem but for Paf it has.

I dont disagree with you. The cost of operating the J-31 will be high, but I would not expect it to be astronomical as it might be if India purchases the F-35 or FGFA. The reason for that again comes down to commonality of procedure in maintenance and logistics along with the procurement costs.

Answer this:

A big country with a high defence budget have many times capital budget that in really seems..
For example.. Take PAF and IAF..
PAF budget is ~1.5 billion and IAF budget is 10 billion.. Only 6 times bigger... But take a look at capital budget.. This year IAF capital budget is ~6 billion.. That is revenue budget for maintaining present fleets is ~4 billion.. For maintain a minimum std PAF's old and big fleet also needs somewhat ~1.2 billion.. So capital budget is ~300 million..
That is IAF capital budget is 6 billion against PAF's 300 million.. So IAF's capital budget is 20 times bigger than PAF's..

I dont disagree with you. The cost of operating the J-31 will be high, but I would not expect it to be astronomical as it might be if India purchases the F-35 or FGFA. The reason for that again comes down to commonality of procedure in maintenance and logistics along with the procurement costs.
yeah it is 70-80 million is the optimistic figure i gave it to you.Even with FGFA i will bet any one about its value of 30 billion will be pecked up to 50 billion by the time it will be come-out it will be around 140-150 million $ we know Russians well

How many J-31s are we buying? How many will be produced inside Pakistan ? When will we see first squadron of PAF customized variant in Pakistan?

Any news of Prototype II and III of J-31, when it will come out.

This is a great, really beautiful Fifth Generation Fighter Jet paf is buying.

:pakistan::china:

what are specs on the AESA for J-31.....and any IRST system?

I don't know about the first one. AESA system specs are probably under wraps right now. As for IRST system, future variants will field a similar system to the EODAS used on J-20 2011/2012 judging by the static mockup on display at Zhuhai.

I don't know about the first one. AESA system specs are probably under wraps right now. As for IRST system, future variants will field a similar system to the EODAS used on J-20 2011/2012 judging by the static mockup on display at Zhuhai.

Hmm, interesting. So we don't know yet which radar J-31 is flying with? I believe it would be similar to J-20's, except that since J-20 is more of a fighter bomber than a fighter, radar modes might differ a bit.

While J10B is a 4.5 generation aircraft the J31 is designated fifth generation with advance stealth features.
I agree! The size is perfect for PAF but we would have to save up alot of money and wait till 2019 to get J-31.

Back
Top Bottom