What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

all of the aid has gone for funding military operation on western boarder, Pakistan has deployed 80,000 troops, if usa stops fund, just by cutting our operations in half would be able to counter the funds stopped, last year army spent over 100 billion on western boarder operations

even so this is less than 8% of total military budget

last time we paid for all f-16s, it was 3 billion dollars deal

One thing I understand from my purchases of electronic items is that if price gap is huge, something is amiss in the much cheaper item.

A high quality product, be it Chinese or American, will never be cheap.
That was something of the past, you are talking about a cheap low Q product vs an expensive high Q product, it does not apply anymore to the recent world realities.. Where one can by a high Q Lexus automobile for almost half the price of the same category BMW or Mercedes..
In the latest news the price of the F-35 has been lowered to less than 100 million $, without those huge profit margins it should be around 80 million $, the price for the latest SU-35 fully equipped is also around 70 million $, are these all cheap quality?
I am pretty sure that you also know about the difference in wages between China and the US or Europe..

http://www.dawn.com/news/1261205

read this .. u cant even buy 8 planes by yourself ....

http://www.dawn.com/news/1261205
cant pay for 8 planes ...as of now

You people want someone else PAY you to secure your own country...
Again your small brain can't comprehend the difference between WANT and CAN.

https://www.google.com.pk/amp/s/tri...y-pakistan-eight-new-attack-submarines/?amp=1

We don't give a fvck how they manage their books our deal was $35 mil/plane not $90 mil/plane. For a plane which will be largely used for air superiority cause US doesn't sell us SOW. In the end of the day 8 Jets will unlikely change the balance of war specially when we can raise a whole squadron with the same money of JF-17 with AESA,advance avionics and maybe even PL-15 which is giving US nightmares.

We are not fools like our neighbor who paid close to $250 mil for a plane and it's armaments and seven years worth of support. French knew Indians were desperate not for the Jets but to save face and took them for a ride of their life.

Lastly I know it is difficult for you to understand simple things but let me reiterate THERE ARE NO FREE LUNCHES.

One more thing this is FC-31 thread stay on topic.

Last edited:
Seems like somebody needs a vacation (and it isn't me).

Indeed ... I'm in eager need for vacation. During the last three weeks I was correcting the Chemistry exams of my pupils and right thereafter we are preparing my brother's wedding, which will occur this weekend. ... and now I was caught by the flu. So I'm right now really in desperate need for vacation. :sad:

But I read somewhere large doses of full-size, high-resolution images showing most modern Chinese military aircraft will also help.:sarcastic:

Deino

Indeed ... I'm in eager need for vacation. During the last three weeks I was correcting the Chemistry exams of my pupils and right thereafter we are preparing my brother's wedding, which will occur this weekend. ... and now I was caught by the flu. So I'm right now really in desperate need for vacation. :sad:

But I read somewhere large doses of full-size, high-resolution images showing most modern Chinese military aircraft will also help.:sarcastic:

Deino

Congratulations to your brother! And I hope you recover from the bug. :(

I'm also waiting for 4K sized photos of PT-3, but I'm sure Paris will send its love. :cheers:

Deino
Specially j10c

Ohh, not only ! J-10C indeed esp. in full serials, the same for J-16s, but I think - maybe then in a higher dose - FC-31V2-images or additional LRIP-J-20s are fine too.

Not to forget, a Y-20 + WS-20 !

Deino :smitten:
You can call China Defence department to send you some picture, maybe they will consider it from humanitarian perspective.:help:

Back
Top Bottom