What's new

S. Korea To Build Jet With F-35, Tech Transfer Deal

Is it me or did I misread it ?? Lockheed agreed to ToT for just a F16 type fighter ??

That means they would repeat the same procedures of F35 transfer as in previous F16 transfer.

even F-16 Block 60-62 is still an F-16 although their capability and technology is very advanced and comparable enough with Rafale or Super Hornet

Yes, that Block is deathly, but before SK has also been offered by so many TOT offering from Eurofighter and F-15 SE, so I think that it still should be better than that.

And in term of capability, of course KFX designer wants it to be more than the latest F-16. It can be seen from the words of our engineer who is one of the chief designers of KFX (the article in bahasa at our thread) saying that he would not use F-16 engine that is offered by USA which is less powerful than F-35 one and keep working to understand AESA, and will use conformal weapon bay.

Talking about F-16 block 60, you maybe interesting to read this thread, made by 500

Modern multirole fighter assessment

Last edited:
Yes, that Block is deathly, but before SK has also been offered by so many TOT offering from Eurofighter and F-15 SE, so I think that it still should be better than that.

And in term of capability, of course KFX designer wants it to be more than the latest F-16. It can be seen from the words of our engineers who is one of the chief designer of KFX (the article in bahasa at our thread) saying that he would not use F-16 engine that is offered by USA which is less powerful than F-35 one and keep working to understand AESA, and will use conformal weapon bay.

Talking about F-16 block 60, you maybe interesting to read this thread, made by 500

Modern multirole fighter assessment

i know, i just get an miss quote there tehehehe

You are living in heaven to know J-20 is equal to F-22
Because, USA finished all of their F-22, so the ability to finish F-35 as ordered is undoubtable.
While we have no base to make sure J-20 is not a mistake prototype.

Carlo Kopp and his country never make any fighter, we could get his opinion as reference only.

"Once the J-20 comes into production .........................." We should wait for that point before discussing the remain.
Btw, hundreds of perfect J-20 are not enough for Asia ; let count how many Jxx China produced for last decade ?

Carlo Kopp is one of many analysts that have exposed the F-35 as a flawed fighter. It's barely 5th generation.

J-20 is the high end 5th generation fighter and China can afford in great amounts.
J-31 is the low end 5th generation fighter and China will produce that in greater amounts.

China has 2 other 5th generation programs underway that will be revealed in the future.

No Asian country can keep up with the military machine of China. Not in terms of money, not in terms of technology and not in terms of quantity of weaponry.

Asia belongs to China, always has been and always will be :coffee:

Yes most Chinese PRC quoted him but not others because he said Sukhoi aircrafts are better than F35
He also reported the services of Tu160, Tu95, Tu22 in PLAAF 10 years ago.

Is it true about those services ?

Carlo Kopp is one of many analysts that have exposed the F-35 as a flawed fighter. It's barely 5th generation.

J-20 is the high end 5th generation fighter and China can afford in great amounts.
J-31 is the low end 5th generation fighter and China will produce that in greater amounts.

China has 2 other 5th generation programs underway that will be revealed in the future.

No Asian country can keep up with the military machine of China. Not in terms of money, not in terms of technology and not in terms of quantity of weaponry.

Asia belongs to China, always has been and always will be :coffee:

Carlo Kopp is not a god, or his word is a must.

Just an question, what's units in China who has operated fifth gen fighter?

Not only China who has their own Fifth gen program, some country has their own programme, even some countries simply bought them from US. What i must admit, China can cope some problems (financially mainly) and rapidly advancing their progresses into something unbelievable scale.

Not only China who has their own Fifth gen program, some country has their own programme, even some countries simply bought them from US. What i must admit, China can cope some problems (financially mainly) and rapidly advancing their progresses into something unbelievable scale.

I can't understand what you are saying because your grammar is so poor.

Yeah. At this moment, still USA is the only country ever commissioned stealth fighters.
Some guys love to say bad about that only country.

40 F-35 for $7b means $125m a aircraft. actually cheaper than some news previously announced.
I wonder if America would sell to VN since the arms embargo is partially lifted?

Soon Japan and SK get their stealth fighters.
We wait for news from China
monte3-41f6d.jpg

Am i the only one who think he's a vietnamese who's pretending to be a japanese? OMG!!! those viets r so crazzzzzy :lol::lol:

Some Chinese members don't follow the rule and simply think that everybody is false flagged as they are.

Some Chinese members don't follow the rule and simply think that everybody is false flagged as they are.
OMG...:lol:I just can't help to laugh!what's wrong with u viets?
if u wanna pretend to be a japanese,at least act like one or talk like one.
u viets r so crazzzzzzzzy!!!
Lol
:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom