What's new

S-400 anti-aircraft missile systems delivery to India can begin in 2020

India-Russia Sign Key Agreements

1) MoU to develop transport logistics system. Smart city in Andhara Pradesh.

2) United ship-building corporation and Andhra Pradesh economical Development board

3) MoU on urban development, and smart city projects

4) Announcement in relation to successful execution of documents between Rossnev and Essar for oil

5) Cooperation agreement on education and training

6) Deal between Indian and Russian Railways.

7) Signing of shareholders agreement 226 Kamov helicopters

8) Space cooperation between Russian space Corporation and ISRO

Rajat Pandit‏@rajatpTOI
India, Russia ink inter-govt pacts for 4 stealth frigates, joint production of Kamov light utility helicopters & 5 S-400 air defence systems

India, Russia set up joint venture to build helicopters in India
By Reuters | Oct 15, 2016, 02.21 PM IST
Post a Comment

READ MORE ON » Vladimir Putin | Russia | Narendra Modi | Kamov helicopters | India | Goa | Defence Deals

NEW DELHI: India and Russia announced a joint venture to build Russian Kamov helicopters in India after summit talks on Saturday between President Vladimir Putin and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

Indian military officials have said the plan is to build at least 200 helicopters the defence forces need, and is part of Modi's drive to build a defence industrial base in India.

The two sides signed the pact in India's seaside resort of Goa, on the sidelines of a BRICS .

Both the countries also intergovernmental agreement for procumerent of s400 triumf air defence system. Both the countries also signed an agreement for procurement of frigates

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Last edited:
officially signed. hell yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw i dont understand the need of signing these 4 stealth frigates when we are already manufacturing 7 world class frigates in india. Instead there should be deal on super sukhoi upgradation with AESA radar and mini-brahmos agreement

officially signed. hell yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw i dont understand the need of signing these 4 stealth frigates when we are already manufacturing 7 world class frigates in india. Instead there should be deal on super sukhoi upgradation with AESA radar and mini-brahmos agreement

We are facing huge orders at home. We need these 4 to get our planned numbers

India Russia made some Secret deals on SSN?

http://m.thehindu.com/news/national/latest-updates-day-1-of-brics-summit-at-goa/article9223507.ece

People, we are NOT BUYING S-400 but upgraded version of S-400 wich will have many capabilities from S-500 like it can destroy and target flying at any altitude. It will be intercept low flying cruise missiles, intercontinental ballistic missile flying upto 23,000 feet per second by using new battle Management Combat System.
Much more highly mobile, new S-500 SAM can be easily networked with existing S-400 and S-300.

The newly upgraded version is also nuclear capable, capable of destroying a cloud of incoming missiles.

It should noted, the S-400 we are trying to procure, will be able to take out enemy satellites and protect our satellites from enemy missiles.
I am also of the same view that we are bargained a S-400++ sort of system. as its not exactly S-400 and nor S-500. So can any one shed some light on this and compare both versions to extent of their nuts n bolts..

i love Russkies. i m a Russophile. yes they cheated us on AC Gorshkov. still i never liked treacherous and cunning Americans . pakistan military is what is today coz of Americans. they support India against china and simultaneously they support Pakistan against india.

i love Russkies. i m a Russophile. yes they cheated us on AC Gorshkov. still i never liked treacherous and cunning Americans . pakistan military is what is today coz of Americans. they support India against china and simultaneously they support Pakistan against india.
wont say cheated on us.. they had no choice.. their own economy was down.. they needed money by hook or crook.. after all self interest comes first.

So now people are claiming a 60 MW reactor to run the SSN.

But when Arihant uses a 83 MW reactor, 'experts' in pdf went overboard claiming that it was underpowerd and cannot reach even 30 knots in speed. :lol:

Arihant is 6k tonner, I guess siblings will be even higher..

New 5th gen SSN with 60MW ?

Small enough to put in scorpene ?

Naval subs are most hush hush projects

India-Russia Sign Key Agreements

1) MoU to develop transport logistics system. Smart city in Andhara Pradesh.

2) United ship-building corporation and Andhra Pradesh economical Development board

3) MoU on urban development, and smart city projects

4) Announcement in relation to successful execution of documents between Rossnev and Essar for oil

5) Cooperation agreement on education and training

6) Deal between Indian and Russian Railways.

7) Signing of shareholders agreement 226 Kamov helicopters

8) Space cooperation between Russian space Corporation and ISRO
where is S-400 deal ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom