What's new

Rustom-H MALE UAV: Updates & Discussions

dude even you could have bought that design and kit :)
it was up for sale an still is on ebay :)

Kingkobra, what makes me laugh is how contradictory you guys are. You say, anybody could buy the kit from the e-bay. So this is its true value of your UAV, it is available on the e-bay.:mps:

Now look at the other side of the joke; Kinetic said;

Too hard to digest that we have such UAV and you do not! You are not talking about China here! lol I thought you are the one thumping your chest for reverse engineering many products. So why talk about India! lol

Should I say anything more!:no:

everyone knows that LCRA design was from long-ez :)
but that project is not in news since it started in 1986..
this rustom uav my friend is designed by DRDO because it is an unmanned aircraft and not manned aircraft like LONG-EZ
i hope you understand the difference between designing of manned and unmanned aircraft :)

brother rustom is produced by DRDO but the blueprints were made by ISRO and NSG in 1962...original design was for a manned aircraft launched with a hand but as Cold war unfolded our priorities also changed....once HAL was established congress decided to make this plane unmanned....so basically it was manned design...my friend who is working on the project told me that the it still has a cockpit space that would be filled in by gyro-stablizers that are used in agni missile.....if all things go smoothly we can see an un-manned drone twice as good as american ones

brother rustom is produced by DRDO but the blueprints were made by ISRO and NSG in 1962...original design was for a manned aircraft launched with a hand but as Cold war unfolded our priorities also changed....once HAL was established congress decided to make this plane unmanned....so basically it was manned design...my friend who is working on the project told me that the it still has a cockpit space that would be filled in by gyro-stablizers that are used in agni missile.....if all things go smoothly we can see an un-manned drone twice as good as american ones

I Just love the optimism of Indians. No wonder they accept the crap from DRDO. :bounce:

One is now taken the project back to early sixties for their latest, state of the Art UAV of 2011, that it is 48 years in making. :yahoo:

After 48 years, it reach the stage of testing a UAV version. And to keep the DRDO excellent record intact, the maiden flight ended in disaster and the fantastic state of the art 1962 UAV crashed. :taz:

So the indians wait for another 10, 15 or 20 years before it is working and inducted? And then DRDO to claim it as latest technology and a success 60 years in making. :oops:

Off course for Indian, timing is of no consequence.:argh:

^^^
i don't think our forces are responsible but even if they are i don't think anything is wrong because i doubt that much has been done in the field of Rustom-H. I think the main work will start after this year when we will test a complete Rustom-1 with payloads...

It is called Rutan Long EZ, and it had been in existence since 1970's.
Another fraudulent attempt of “indigenous” work by DRDO exposed.
What they have done is bought the rights to produce this small aircraft.
Oh my god....this guy is serious...:rofl:
He's comparing a manned aircraft with an unmanned one....:hitwall:
Also whats the problem man, i mean its not something we are hiding....we have officially said that DRDO has converted this manned aircraft into UAV...
Israel and India are working on a helicopter UAV based on Chetak and Dhruv helicopters but after their completion, they will still be called a Indo-Israeli JV and not just Indian....

Kingkobra, what makes me laugh is how contradictory you guys are. You say, anybody could buy the kit from the e-bay. So this is its true value of your UAV, it is available on the e-bay.:mps:

Now look at the other side of the joke; Kinetic said;

Should I say anything more!:no:

oh my god you are so stubborn.....
do you understand difference between an aircraft and a UAV?
there is lot of technology involved in UAV....
and why dont you ask chinese about what technology they use in their UAV??
lol how can you expect some org telling you about technology used and the specification of something before completely testing it..

Oh my god....this guy is serious...:rofl:
He's comparing a manned aircraft with an unmanned one....:hitwall:
Also whats the problem man, i mean its not something we are hiding....we have officially said that DRDO has converted this manned aircraft into UAV...
Israel and India are working on a helicopter UAV based on Chetak and Dhruv helicopters but after their completion, they will still be called a Indo-Israeli JV and not just Indian....

china=copycat

and u are teaching us

No Vikram compare it with this babe;

It is called Rutan Long EZ, and it had been in existence since 1970's.
Another fraudulent attempt of “indigenous” work by DRDO exposed.
What they have done is bought the rights to produce this small aircraft.
But not surprisingly, like any other technology, this babe also became quite susceptible in Indian hands.

Read here, UAV development hits roadblock”

Specially the sentence,

“Incidentally, the crash occurred on the UAV’s maiden flight after the operators failed to gauge the height of coconut trees in the vicinity. “It misjudged the height of coconut trees and crashed after hitting the trees,” said a DRDO official.

The UAV was the technology demonstrator (TD) of Rustom, developed by Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE), under DRDO.

Deccan Herald had reported on Monday that the UAV which had crashed was the TD of Rustom, being tested by DRDO.”

UAV development hits roadblock

Is there any shame left in the Indians for their claims of “indigenous” weapons?

When in reality, they can not even make the borrowed technology work.:coffee:

so what is your argument.. we have the blue print of this bird??.. can you give me a source to prove we have the blue print?

Even in the short cut you produced there is evidence that it is a borrowed design from Rutan.

Let’s face it; you can not be original in anything you do, from your “indigenous” weapons to your useless Bollywood movies to songs. You just steal other’s ideas and present as your work.

ok indians did not do it is that what ur claim is................... :bounce::bounce: fine what have u as pakistan invented except to claim that chinies plains cauz we did the same with SU30 MKI and North Korean Missile after doing the paint job as ur's WHAT DID PAKISTAN INVENT WHICH IS SIGNIFICANT don't give me that we invented gun bullets for it not terrorism........... anything significant or at least proof that u tried to do so........................ what we have been thought in our country is that before pointing at some one's capability check whether u are capable of it.................. before checking some ones sh** in his A** check ur's first and make sure it is clean......................

I Just love the optimism of Indians. No wonder they accept the crap from DRDO. :bounce:

One is now taken the project back to early sixties for their latest, state of the Art UAV of 2011, that it is 48 years in making. :yahoo:

After 48 years, it reach the stage of testing a UAV version. And to keep the DRDO excellent record intact, the maiden flight ended in disaster and the fantastic state of the art 1962 UAV crashed. :taz:

So the indians wait for another 10, 15 or 20 years before it is working and inducted? And then DRDO to claim it as latest technology and a success 60 years in making. :oops:

Off course for Indian, timing is of no consequence.:argh:

Did you really read the crap that Rickshaw Driver aka wanna be standup comedian wrote before you wasted time in answering his post.

Pakistani guys ( not all ) , as it seems, like to troll in threads showing India's achievements. first try to develop something like rustom h .

Indians are so delusional, despite having the undeniable proofs that this is an old design home build aircraft, available on E-Bay according to one of them and not their DRDO creation or Rustam’s creation as falsely stated, they keep playing “indigenous” card like……………:taz:

Show us the details of UAV or unmanned aircraft as you put it so I can show you the truth about indigenous nature of other components too.

Until you show the details of the fantastic borrowed work of DRDO, keep your peace, instead of acting like 10 years old.:police:
UAV 60 years in making????????? :victory:
And still state of the ART??????????:yahoo:

Must be a record of a kind. I love the enthusiasm of the Indians though, every borrowed technology delivered decades after world has moved on is “indigenous” for them.:lol:

Pakistani guys ( not all ) , as it seems, like to troll in threads showing India's achievements. first try to develop something like rustom h .

hehhehheee, Man, why you keep writing developed? You should say, borrowed frame and technology, now show us the components used, or shut it.:flame:

Indians are so delusional, despite having the undeniable proofs that this is an old design home build aircraft, available on E-Bay according to one of them and not their DRDO creation or Rustam’s creation as falsely stated, they keep playing “indigenous” card like……………:taz:

Show us the details of UAV or unmanned aircraft as you put it so I can show you the truth about indigenous nature of other components too.

Until you show the details of the fantastic borrowed work of DRDO, keep your peace, instead of acting like 10 years old.:police:
UAV 60 years in making????????? :victory:
And still state of the ART??????????:yahoo:

Must be a record of a kind. I love the enthusiasm of the Indians though, every borrowed technology delivered decades after world has moved on is “indigenous” for them.:lol:

dont listen to that rickshaw driver..he is just like you a pakistani with a false flag
and let me tell you that there are many private indian companies like taneja aerospace are working on it
nobody can give components information here on open when it is still making its first few flights
but you can keep on dreaming about what you have been saying
we still have far more better technology than you

Back
Top Bottom