What's new

Rustom-H MALE UAV: Updates & Discussions

it is a manned aircraft and rustom is unmanned
buddy India can convert any manned aircraft to a uav
be afraid of india

And you failed to read my comments. The UAV design is not yours, you are using the design of someone and also using borrowed technology for pilot less operations. So what is exactly "indigenous" in Rustom UAV? :cheesy:Apart from your wild imaginations and your habit of boosting.:rolleyes:

As for pilot less operation, kids have better handle on it, they can fly the small replica's of fighters, better than your DRDO, which crashed it in its first attempt. :what::argh:

what the F***

this is a giant UAV like global hawk

never heard that india had such UAV and indegenous

bcz the only thing the Pakistani media shows is Indian failures, i you actually come out and see, you will be surprised.

And you failed to read my comments. The UAV design is not yours, you are using the design of someone and also using borrowed technology for pilot less operations. So what is exactly "indigenous" in Rustom UAV? :cheesy:Apart from your wild imaginations and your habit of boosting.:rolleyes:

As for pilot less operation, kids have better handle on it, they can fly the small replica's of fighters, better than your DRDO, which crashed it in its first attempt. :what::argh:

Rustom Daminia was great fan and friend of Burt Rutan and he was impressed with the work of Rutan on LONG-EZ so India decided to follow the proven LONG-EZ model by buying it from Rutan :) no one is interested in reinventing the wheel :)
so the RUSTOM-M you see today has lot more technology than LONG-EZ as it is not just an aircraft :)

UAV is far more than an unmanned aircraft
i hope you will understand it when you grow up :D

No Vikram compare it with this babe;

It is called Rutan Long EZ, and it had been in existence since 1970's.
Another fraudulent attempt of “indigenous” work by DRDO exposed.
What they have done is bought the rights to produce this small aircraft.
But not surprisingly, like any other technology, this babe also became quite susceptible in Indian hands.

Read here, UAV development hits roadblock”

Specially the sentence,

“Incidentally, the crash occurred on the UAV’s maiden flight after the operators failed to gauge the height of coconut trees in the vicinity. “It misjudged the height of coconut trees and crashed after hitting the trees,” said a DRDO official.

The UAV was the technology demonstrator (TD) of Rustom, developed by Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE), under DRDO.

Deccan Herald had reported on Monday that the UAV which had crashed was the TD of Rustom, being tested by DRDO.”

UAV development hits roadblock

Is there any shame left in the Indians for their claims of “indigenous” weapons?

When in reality, they can not even make the borrowed technology work.:coffee:

I think Pakistanis just love trolling even when they have no idea about what they are saying.

dont you guys even care to research before posting??
read this full article..
http://stargazer2006.online.fr/derivatives/lcra.htm

Even in the short cut you produced there is evidence that it is a borrowed design from Rutan.

“He loved Rutan's design from the beginning and this love endured till his last days, when he was involved in some special studies on LCRA's flying performance. Even earlier, Damania had offered to use Rutan's approach to build and test fly an 80% LCA derivative to generate flight data.”

Let’s face it; you can not be original in anything you do, from your “indigenous” weapons to your useless Bollywood movies to songs. You just steal other’s ideas and present as your work.

^^^ bhaiya zara apne moolk ki uav to btao jo aagye cmmnt krney

Even in the short cut you produced there is evidence that it is a borrowed design from Rutan.

Let’s face it; you can not be original in anything you do, from your “indigenous” weapons to your useless Bollywood movies to songs. You just steal other’s ideas and present as your work.

:rofl:
it is not borrowed it is legally bought from Rutan :rofl:
we are not chinese for heaven's sake :rofl:

Rustom Daminia was great fan and friend of Burt Rutan and he was impressed with the work of Rutan on LONG-EZ so India decided to follow the proven LONG-EZ model by buying it from Rutan :) no one is interested in reinventing the wheel :)
so the RUSTOM-M you see today has lot more technology than LONG-EZ as it is not just an aircraft :)

UAV is far more than an unmanned aircraft
i hope you will understand it when you grow up :D

Yeah, sure, have you forgotten who took you out of your pram?:coffee:
We know all about UAV you shouldn't worry about it. Present other ingredients of your "indigenous" soap called "Rustom" UAV and I should be able to help you about their origins.:P

:rofl:
it is not borrowed it is legally bought from Rutan :rofl:
we are not chinese for heaven's sake :rofl:

hmm, so after few posts and claims to read the information on DRDO and other Indian web sites, which falsely attribute the design to Rustom, you have come to your senses that it is a bought design and not indigenous at all. :victory:

Any takers to provide its technical specifications? And I don't mean the Aircraft, but the UAV, avionics and Cameras, remote and ground control systems etc, to check the truth about its "indigenous" nature.:cheesy:

But think, if you have to borrow a seventies aircraft in 2010's to built your indigenous UAV, what else you would be borrowing? Says all about your capabilities. :lol: No wonder you are so proud, after all it is some achievement to call seventies technology as world's ground breaking technology.:cool::P

hmm, so after few posts and claims to read the information on DRDO and other Indian web sites, which falsely attribute the design to Rustom, you have come to your senses that it is a bought design and not indigenous at all. :victory:

Any takers to provide its technical specifications? And I don't mean the Aircraft, but the UAV, avionics and Cameras, remote and ground control systems etc, to check the truth about its "indigenous" nature.:cheesy:

But think, if you have to borrow a seventies aircraft in 2010's to built your indigenous UAV, what else you would be borrowing? Says all about your capabilities. :lol: No wonder you are so proud, after all it is some achievement to call seventies technology as world's ground breaking technology.:cool::P

everyone knows that LCRA design was from long-ez :)
but that project is not in news since it started in 1986..
this rustom uav my friend is designed by DRDO because it is an unmanned aircraft and not manned aircraft like LONG-EZ
i hope you understand the difference between designing of manned and unmanned aircraft :)

Now let me provide proofs of boosting from the comments made earlier before I burst the bubble of “Ingenuity” of Indians.

Kingkobra said;
It looks awesome.

Vikrams wanted
to compare it to thia (turkey)

Jha said:
“looks good…

And the best were the comments by our tallboy123, he really makes tall claims. He said,
It looks awesome in Shape...DrDo u need to move fast!!!!!!!!!!!!

No tallboy, it hasn’t as usual, your DRDO is 30+ years behind the time, it is a 70’s design i.e, shape by an American.

Ipakman said;
Looks pretty sweet!

SR-71 said,
it ain’t global hawk type.
Yes Sir, it ain’t.

A good example of DRDO’s efficiency is given by Avishek, he wrote;

“Drdo must speed up the development of the uav or it will be ready for induction by 2020”

Speed it up? You sure! They have gone 30+ years back just to get the aircraft. Imagine the wait for the induction.

The cake is taken by sandy_3126 who in response to Farhan_9909 wrote;

“And now u know...congrats”

No Sandy, he doesn’t but after my expose he probably does now.

I am tired. Anyway, in a nutshell, the comments earlier were on its cool look and design, including congratulation to DRDO. Well congratulation goes to Rutan for its cool design and operations, back in 70’s. DRDO is just catching up with his work after 40 years.

What else they caught up with in turning it in to UAV remain to be seen. Until then I am signing off from this thread, after a job well done.

do you even know that LONG-EZ plans were up for grabs for everyone in those days??

Long EZ Plans

here are plans for long-ez

Canards

and by the way crankthatskunk you are far away from understanding what a uav is..its not just and aircraft that flies in the sky with remote control :)

everyone knows that LCRA design was from long-ez :)
but that project is not in news since it started in 1986..
this rustom uav my friend is designed by DRDO because it is an unmanned aircraft and not manned aircraft like LONG-EZ
i hope you understand the difference between designing of manned and unmanned aircraft :)

Oh yes sir, I certainly do, I am waiting for you to provide its technical specifications which turned it in to an unmanned aircraft. What changes in Avionics and what remote control software and equipment used, details on cameras etc.

But don't talk about design, it was bought. Let's talk about other technical specifications.

Too hard to digest that we have such UAV and you do not! You are not talking about China here! lol I thought you are the one thumping your chest for reverse engineering many products. So why talk about India! lol

Oh yes sir, I certainly do, I am waiting for you to provide its technical specifications which turned it in to an unmanned aircraft. What changes in Avionics and what remote control software and equipment used, details on cameras etc.

But don't talk about design, it was bought. Let's talk about other technical specifications.

dude even you could have bought that design and kit :)
it was up for sale an still is on ebay :)

Back
Top Bottom