What's new

Rustom-H MALE UAV: Updates & Discussions

hehhehheee, Man, why you keep writing developed? You should say, borrowed frame and technology, now show us the components used, or shut it.:flame:

are u in primary school or something??
why will any organization show anyone components that are currently being tested??
has china every shown all components of j-20??
and you trolling here is not going to stop india from progressing :)
on 14th of this august you will get to cheer for launch your first satellite by chinese :) so go and have sweet dreams about that :)

dont listen to that rickshaw driver..he is just like you a pakistani with a false flag
and let me tell you that there are many private indian companies like taneja aerospace are working on it
nobody can give components information here on open when it is still making its first few flights
but you can keep on dreaming about what you have been saying
we still have far more better technology than you

I just love it after so many of you writing posts after posts of telling me the difference between an aircraft and unmanned aircraft or UAV. No details of this secret super and most advanced UAV ever produced in the world.:taz:

So it does it. Until now, we know that the actual aircraft is borrowed or bought from E-bay, the rest is please trust our words for it, it is indigenous.:victory:

http://www.nal.res.in/pdf/msrdamania.pdf

My second phase of close collaboration with RBD was ten years later, in the mid-80's, when he started
building the Rutan Long-Ez ("LCRA") aircraft at NAL
. Being the only aeronautical engineer in the Systems
Division Division, I was put under him for this programme as soon as I returned from Germany. It was an
intense period of learning and doing. Mr D V Bakshi and his team joined us and ably fabricated the LCRA.
I still remember those LCRA fabrication days vividly. Damania's untiring spirit and zeal to build a flying
machine was unmatched.
Such was his passion that he would not think twice about shuttling from NAL to
HAL to Jakkur to City Market all in one day on his reliable motorbike. Especially memorable were those
drives across the runway to HAL whenever we needed something from HAL. Most normal beings went to HAL
by public roads, but Rustom was different! He was always in a hurry.
The LCRA was built, flown and went on to become the bedrock for small aircraft development at NAL.

http://www.nal.res.in/pdf/msrdamania.pdf

My second phase of close collaboration with RBD was ten years later, in the mid-80's, when he started
building the Rutan Long-Ez ("LCRA") aircraft at NAL
. Being the only aeronautical engineer in the Systems
Division Division, I was put under him for this programme as soon as I returned from Germany. It was an
intense period of learning and doing. Mr D V Bakshi and his team joined us and ably fabricated the LCRA.
I still remember those LCRA fabrication days vividly. Damania's untiring spirit and zeal to build a flying
machine was unmatched.
Such was his passion that he would not think twice about shuttling from NAL to
HAL to Jakkur to City Market all in one day on his reliable motorbike. Especially memorable were those
drives across the runway to HAL whenever we needed something from HAL. Most normal beings went to HAL
by public roads, but Rustom was different! He was always in a hurry.
The LCRA was built, flown and went on to become the bedrock for small aircraft development at NAL.

And you buying all this crap? Is this Aircraft invention of Rustom yes or no?:no:
I don't have to say anything except, your own colleague said, it is available on E-Bay. What other proof of this technology demonstrator of Indian technological might you want, it is available on E-bay.:lol:

And you buying all this crap? Is this Aircraft invention of Rustom yes or no?:no:
I don't have to say anything except, your own colleague said, it is available on E-Bay. What other proof of this technology demonstrator of Indian technological might you want, it is available on E-bay.:lol:

Lol!!!!!If you search E bay ,you even find my superman underwear ,It was a crack for you mate and you took it seriously now............:p:P

Lol!!!!!If you search E bay ,you even find my superman underwear ,It was a crack for you mate and you took it seriously now............:p:P

HEHEHEHE, and you think, I am really taking any of you Indian comedian seriously? :devil:

Fact remains: which none of you could deny, it was a design of Ruton, Rustom was not its creator, the name of the UAV is fake, to attribute its design and creation to Rustom is dishonesty and theft of an idea. :toast_sign:
Even though the design is 40 years old, but it does not stop fools to proclaimed it as state of the art plane.:smokin:

Male UAV! :lol: Pakistan has much better UAVs for years. This looks like a toy.

Pakistan has better UAV for years like Invisible burraq(no body ever seen it just claim it ) and falco (Licencee product of italy ) :coffee: but still loking for UAV from USA ??

HEHEHEHE, and you think, I am really taking any of you Indian comedian seriously? :devil:

Fact remains: which none of you could deny, it was a design of Ruton, Rustom was not its creator, the name of the UAV is fake, to attribute its design and creation to Rustom is dishonesty and theft of an idea. :toast_sign:
Even though the design is 40 years old, but it does not stop fools to proclaimed it as state of the art plane.:smokin:

Submarines designs are 60years old ,does that make you to buy from china ?? Did you read the article ,it clearly says that the convert Manned plane into UAV ??

Did you read, no body has told that the design was Rustom's, , He built it thats what it says. And some of my colleagues also say that jf 17 is a junk .....

Just for the Indians, and their fake claims of "indigenous" weapons,
Read all about your Rustom, the "indigenous" UAV. :yahoo:

Don't worry our fake "indigenous" weapons will also hurt you guys like any thing...
Wanna try it .......

Submarines designs are 60years old ,does that make you to buy from china ?? Did you read the article ,it clearly says that the convert Manned plane into UAV ??

Ahh so Arihant is 60 years old Russian submarine? I thought it was 40 years old decommissioned submarine.:lol:

Did you read, no body has told that the design was Rustom's, , He built it thats what it says. And some of my colleagues also say that jf 17 is a junk .....

Rustom told you it is Rustom's but world record says it was Ruton.
Well if J17 is junk, many country wouldn't be interested in it. But same can not be said about LCA, no one is interested in it, not even IAF.:disagree:

Rustom told you it is Rustom's but world record says it was Ruton.
Well if J17 is junk, many country wouldn't be interested in it. But same can not be said about LCA, no one is interested in it, not even IAF.:disagree:

First sell and then talk, countries showing interest huh :coffee:. Yes Rustom built it but the design was borrowed from Rutan, Its stated clearly.And since you have claimed that Rustom told me.Please prove that assertion of yours

Back
Top Bottom