Country
India
TOI

Russia's relationship with India 'second to no country': Russian envoy
TIMESOFINDIA.COM | Updated: Nov 1, 2017, 18:00 IST
61410313.jpg
TIMESOFINDIA.COM
HIGHLIGHTS

• The Russian ambassador to India has said that his country's relationship with India is "second to no country"
  • The diplomat added that he saw no reason to equate the relationships between Russia and India, and Russia and Pakistan
NEW DELHI: The Russian ambassador to India on Wednesday said that his country's relationship with India is "second to no country," ANI has reported.

"Our relationship with India is a special strategic partnership. It is second to no country," ANI quoted Nikolay Kudashevas saying.

The diplomat added that he saw no reason to equate the relationships between Russia and India, and Russia and Pakistan.

Kudashev said that the purpose of the recent two-week long joint exercises carried out by the Pakistan and Russian militaries, was "to support reasonable elements in Pakistan's government to counter terrorism."

"The purpose of the drill with Pakistan was of anti-terror nature, to support reasonable elements in the Pakistan government to counter terrorism," he said.

Last September, a contingent of 100 Russian troops had taken part in the country's first ever joint exercise with Pakistan.
https://m.timesofindia.com/india/ru...ry-russian-envoy/amp_articleshow/61410312.cms

Russia cannot afford to lose India as its major ally.
The statement is very carefully timed.

I think most of my fellow indians finaly found that russian relationship with india is diminishing slowly,that the reason for posting such news. I feel very bad for the present developments,i blame indian govt for this.

Thats cos first is china
While most PDF members are aware that you aren't a Singaporean, posts like these indicating your poor comprehension skills would be much appreciated and helpful in giving out to newbies on this forum that you are a false flagger

Last edited:
Russia

Diminishing power

India has hundreds of billions to spend on infrastructure military construction.

Russian losing out to USA France Japan Israel.

The Russian can only afford 12 pak fa fifth gen fighters

They need Indian money big style otherwise they will soon be non existent in military development terms

Russia is now just another military supplier to India,it will have to compete with USA,France,Israel unlike before when India rescued Sukhoi in the mid-90s with the Su-30 deal

Thats cos first is china
china ??????????? russia will never want china to be more powerful than her , so forget china . ok ? china is in no position to bomb another country in the world without the help of russia , but russia at will can do the same and has done it already like usa . she fought usa for decades ( cold war though ) and you assume she will let china to take the lead ahead of her ?? impossible . I 100% agree with the russian envoy .

While most PDF members are aware that you aren't a Singaporean, posts like these indicating your poor comprehension skills would be much appreciated and helpful in giving out to newbies on this forum that you are a false flagger
Why is he not a Singaporean ?
Singapore is multi-ethnic society and we identify ourselves as Singaporeans first and foremost.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom