What's new

Russia's relationship with India 'second to no country': Russian envoy

Why is he not a Singaporean ?
Singapore is multi-ethnic society and we identify ourselves as Singaporeans first and foremost.
Yeah, but the thing about average Singaporean is they have primary education and have relatively better English proficiency.
Which clearly your compatriot lacks.

Now, have you seen any sensible post from the guy? Go through his posting history, he is just obsessed with Indian threads. I've seen that behavior in one type of people which everyone knows.

I've seen you covering for him multiple times too. :-) You are gonna need to keep following him he is all over Indian threads.

Yeah, but the thing about average Singaporean is they have primary education and have relatively better English proficiency.
Which clearly your compatriot lacks.

Now, have you seen any sensible post from the guy? Go through his posting history, he is just obsessed with Indian threads. I've seen that behavior in one type of people which everyone knows.

I've seen you covering for him multiple times too. :-) You are gonna need to keep following him he is all over Indian threads.

He is no different than any none India in this forum. He just speak the truth that Indians can't handle.

Russian envoy is asking for new deals..

Russia

Diminishing power

India has hundreds of billions to spend on infrastructure military construction.

Russian losing out to USA France Japan Israel.

The Russian can only afford 12 pak fa fifth gen fighters

They need Indian money big style otherwise they will soon be non existent in military development terms

Russia wil once again rise in future, their current suffering in not permanent.

Do not mistake Slavs for Nordic snd Med People.

Russia wil once again rise in future, their current suffering in not permanent.

Do not mistake Slavs for Nordic snd Med People.

Rise to what

Indian gdp is twice the size of Russia today.

India has outgrown Russia. And I'd and will be a far bigger economic power from now on

Even today India gdp grows at twice the pace of Russia

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom