What's new

Russia’s Natural Population Declines for 4th Straight Year

Lol! Yes Nixon was desperate for Chinese technology and know-how. We wanted to ditch our entire Western culture for an Eastern one. Zhongshan suits, erhus , and siheyuan were craved.
Tell me who initiated that engagement and who went to visit who? Did Mao or Zhou go to US?

Mao once offered to send 10 million Chinese woman to the US. What a mad man. Shows how much he values the lives of his people.

https://www.scmp.com/article/626178/mao-offered-10m-women-trade-us
A joke even the most dimwit bunch in the US won't believe, how can he find 10 million women by the way? and how would manage to send them to US? Even a four year old knows it's a joke. You really don't have to stoop that low.

Ah so China did have something to offer. I guess Mao saw Dr. Strangelove and dangled that “repopulate the earth” with like 10 “breeding” women per man thing at Nixon and his cabinet.
I guess that's also the first time you heard this joke, right? One can also claim that Nixon wanted to send all American women to China for exchange of engagement.

Last edited:
A joke even the most dimwit bunch in the US won't believe, how can he find 10 million women by the way?

Dr. Strangelove was a political satire movie. Mao must have seen it and that is why he mentioned 10 million women..as a reference to it. He probably referred to Dr. Kissinger as Dr. Strangelove too.

upload_2019-11-15_14-51-46.gif

Kissinger with Mao

Last edited:
I m not a big fan of Mao, he made big mistakes as I always point out in my numerous posts, but demonization of him by the west is to the point of hysteria, that's part of the reason why most Chinese now think western media is a joke itself.

A joke even the most dimwit bunch in the US won't believe, how can he find 10 million women by the way? and how would manage to send them to US? Even a four year old knows it's a joke. You really don't have to stoop that low.

It's up to you to believe, or deny. Of course you won't find this reported by the Chinese state media, and Western media would be considered fake news to you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/chinese/simp/hi/newsid_7240000/newsid_7243900/7243926.stm

It's up to you to believe, or deny. Of course you won't find this reported by the Chinese state media, and Western media would be considered fake news to you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/chinese/simp/hi/newsid_7240000/newsid_7243900/7243926.stm
If you have common sense ask around how many people believe you and this joke. How can you ship 10 million people to another country even by now with modern technology?

I did remember someone in the Chinese leadership back then jokingly saying willing to send 800 million Chinese to US.

If you have common sense ask around how many people believe you and this joke. How can you ship 10 million people to another country even by now with modern technology?

I did remember someone in the Chinese leadership back then jokingly saying willing to send 800 million Chinese to US.

Are you saying that the news source is a joke, or Mao is joking?

Back
Top Bottom