What's new

Russian Warships Enter Syrian Waters To Prevent NATO Attack

shall we get back to the topic Now ? My thanks to both russia and china for vetoing and this again I know it infuriated Islamists, Erdogan, Saudi's, and the turks. there is no future staying with radicalists or the saudis or the turks.

guess you should go to syria and side with assad forces to save the Islam dont worry its not a hard job all you have to do is to kill civilians as they did in Hama 1982

No, You go and attack Syria with the help of Israel. It will serve Islam...

I don't think I WANT Syria to do that. But I think Assad has allowed himself to be cornered. He got plenty of warnings and incentives to break away from Iran--which would have paved way for an attack on Iran. But, under the guise of the 'Arab Spring' now there are enough rebels--fully supported by some powerful external players--who will repeat a Qaddhafi on Assad. I don't know how can Assad survive that? And, yes, he can start a regional war to divert attention but short of that his days are numbered.

You need to learn to face the facts. I am very sorry for the Christians in Syria but those are fair game in the eyes of those who are meeting their strategic goals.

Assad will not do that do that why because it would suicide no chance we have a better chance of attacking turkey then Israel, no war with Israel however war with Turkey is coming to reality, the simple thing is you want to live or die noting much.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

No, You go and attack Syria with the help of Israel. It will serve Islam...

What does this have to do with Islam ? Hmmm ? Syria was never a strong muslim state Baathism and arab nationalism were.

People who cry about a ''so called Genocide'' happend 100 years ago, support a real ''genocide'' against Syrian people.

So what is the difference between Turkey killing Kurds and the situation in Syria? If armed protestors tryied to overthrow the Turkish or US president's by killing Turkish or US soldiers the response would be the same. Are people that naive to think that other world leaders would not use force against anarchists trying to overthrow legitimate rule.

[/B]

So what is the difference between Turkey killing Kurds and the situation in Syria? If armed protestors tryied to overthrow the Turkish or US president's by killing Turkish or US soldiers the response would be the same. Are people that naive to think that other world leaders would not use force against anarchists trying to overthrow legitimate rule.

I am fully in your countries debt you don't know how much you helped us by vetoing and doing this.

It has to do with Islam, First, Syria is ally of Iran. second syria helps logistically to help hizbullah by Iran.
Syria is standing against Israel. Muslims take the issue of Palestine as Islamic matter not as Arab national issue

Yes turkey is heaven on earth turks today contiune to deny genocide, Turks have lost almost 30,000 people from war with the PKK and more soldiers are dying even today with all your democracy you say turkey still cannot end the conflict with the kurds.

when compared with any other muslim country I can easly say Turkey is a heaven!!! thats why we are still fighting with PKK since they had/have camps in syria, iraq, iran, I am just not counting others

No. Its just a stunt. Russia perfectly knows that NATO wont attack Syria. So they sent ships for "protection". Later hey could beat their chest and say: you see how cool we are? We protected Syria fro NATO!

Is this a joke? The Soviet Union sent paratroopers to protect locations in Egypt ( personal know one paratrooper that participated). What about the scores of Nato aircraft that was shot down by the Soviet Union in Korea or the ones that were shot down near or in its borders?

Looking up some history doesn't hurt.

It has to do with Islam, First, Syria is ally of Iran. second syria helps logistically to help hizbullah by Iran.
Syria is standing against Israel. Muslims take the issue of Palestine as Islamic matter not as Arab national issue

Since when this nusairi kafir bashar is muslim?

TARIQ

Is this a joke? The Soviet Union sent paratroopers to protect locations in Egypt ( personal know one paratrooper that participated). What about the scores of Nato aircraft that was shot down by the Soviet Union in Korea or the ones that were shot down near or in its borders?

Looking up some history doesn't hurt.

so what was the out come? except supporting the LOSING sides?

@PtIDM3,
'Soviet Union' is long gone. And Serbia was very close to Russia--may be like England-America to each other. And yet Russia couldn't do much when Belgrade was bombed by NATO. I wonder what would be offered to Russia to look the other way?
Syria's only and real backer is Iran. Ironic, isn't it? A secular Arab country finding support from a Persian theocracy.

so what was the out come? except supporting LOSING the sides?

China USSR and North Korea Drive out UN and Turks they accomplished all their goals. in korean war.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

@PtIDM3,
'Soviet Union' is long gone. And Serbia was very close to Russia--may be like England-America to each other. And yet Russia couldn't do much when Belgrade was bombed by NATO. I wonder what would be offered to Russia to look the other way?
Syria's only and real backer is Iran. Ironic, isn't it? A secular Arab country finding support from a Persian theocracy.

Assad is an Alwai a shia sect however hardcore Radicalist wahabi FXcks like TARIQ BN ZIYAAD, the saudi's and sunni extremists don't consider him muslim they consider alwais worse then jews.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

@PtIDM3,

That was during the 90's when russia was to weak however russia is strong again.

@ Meengla
guess? perhaps? is not a nice way of starting an argument!

There is nothing wrong in using 'guess' or 'perhaps' when one is not sure about what is really happening, ok? Almost all of us here are expressing our 'opinions'.
To answer your question, yes, a democratic Turkey cannot be compared be a family-ruled Syria in civil rights etc. But you also need to understand that if the big powers decide to punish Turkey then it will not be hard to make the Turks look like they are doing a 'genocide' of the Kurds--much like the lingering Armenia 'genocide' recognition. You could hee-haw all you could but you cannot stop from that becoming the dominant narrative in the world.

Since when this nusairi kafir bashar is muslim?

TARIQ

I am not saying if he is a muslim or not. Attacking Syria definitely favors Israel. It will be against the Islamic resistance movements in the region.
Hamas Leader has once said to the Arab countries to shut them up that Syria is the only Arab country which is helping Hamas.

Back
Top Bottom