What's new

Russian warplane violates Turkish airspace

I think you dont know the Turkish Armed Forces too well -especially their Air Force. They can defend themselves QUITE fine on their own they dont even need our help. Why should Pakistan get involved over an air space violation which concerns only Turkiye and Russia? Are the Russians bombarding Turkish civilians and displacing millions? Hell no, they'd be insane to even try that.

We do have an officers exchange program with the Turks (all military branches) and we regularly do exercises with them including one quite recently. It's a strong alliance we have with them, doesnt mean we need to breathe down eachothers necks

explain all of this to the guy who posted this

US, Turkey Threaten to Shoot Down Russian Jets. now we are talking | Page 9

Nah man. He's a kid, no harm done. Most AKP followers, just like NS followers, are brainwashed zombies........ education not execution! :p:

@

@Hyperion

How does this a hole turk use this language against a TT member and still stay on this board---.

Launch this jack and the two who clicked thanks to him of the board---.

I think you dont know the Turkish Armed Forces too well -especially their Air Force. They can defend themselves QUITE fine on their own they dont even need our help. Why should Pakistan get involved over an air space violation which concerns only Turkiye and Russia? Are the Russians bombarding Turkish civilians and displacing millions? Hell no, they'd be insane to even try that.

We do have an officers exchange program with the Turks (all military branches) and we regularly do exercises with them including one quite recently. It's a strong alliance we have with them, doesnt mean we need to breathe down eachothers necks

We participated in like a dozen military ex this year alone...speaks for itself.

I don't bother you when you troll :P let me have fun :lol:

so yea, where was I. Hype @Hyperion you know even "no response" is a "response" :whistle::D

I troll? Jesus..

you're incredibly naive, confused and not well versed on how these affairs are approached and dealt with.....how old are you?
physically 40ish... mentally 4.

You must know that Turkish Airspace belongs to NATO airspace controlled from RAMSTEIN base in Germany.
Russia agreed today with Baghdad to fly airstrikes in Iraq.
The USA stopped today all intelligence sharing with the Iraqi Government.
A very dangerous game has started.
Nothing will happen Bro Americam wont dare russia when he got allies in iraq ,iran syria plus labanon see how cleverly they used cruise missle route today.

That's what I said, even Saudi asked, you didn't turn up. So what's the guarantee?
US, Turkey Threaten to Shoot Down Russian Jets. now we are talking | Page 10
5197c950baec1975d2f2d7141cdacd34.jpg

I don't think so. China will join Russian, Iranian, Syria and Iraq coalition.
They will support from aircraft carrier LIAONING which is in Mediterranean with J-15 aircraft.

The area is now a real test ground for weapons. No more.
They will test readiness and effectiveness of Western and US weapons in comparison to their own Arsenal.

China will also use Takkadom airbase in Iraq.

@TrMhMt

LIAONING is still in testing phase !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom