What's new

Russian TV Says BLA Is USA Dirty Dog.

Must not get carried away.

Both United States and Russia have their own interests, and both geo-political powers often go against Muslims.

However, United States is still a better geo-political power than Russia for Muslims. Look what Russians did to Muslims in the past. Even now, Russia supports the worst anti-Muslim neo-nazi parties across Europe. United States doesn't see the world through "white" eyes. It only sees the world through "interests"....

White supremacists are normal in Russia...United States is a multicultural society however.

I'd choose United States over Russia any time.

Must not get carried away.

Both United States and Russia have their own interests, and both geo-political powers often go against Muslims.

However, United States is still a better geo-political power than Russia for Muslims. Look what Russians did to Muslims in the past. Even now, Russia supports the worst anti-Muslim neo-nazi parties across Europe. United States doesn't see the world through "white" eyes. It only sees the world through "interests"....

White supremacists are normal in Russia...United States is a multicultural society however.

I'd choose United States over Russia any time.
You are living in Palestine?? :lol: Still supporting Israeli brother US?? :omghaha: Are you a real Pakistani?? :rofl:

Ok..

In the time of Soviet, how old that church was which was demolished by them??
Cathedral of Christ the Saviour - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would rather choose Russia because I see them better than US.

You are living in Palestine?? :lol: Still supporting Israeli brother US?? :omghaha: Are you a real Pakistani?? :rofl:

Ok..

In the time of Soviet, how old that church was which was demolished by them??
Cathedral of Christ the Saviour - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would rather choose Russia because I see them better than US.

How come Russians are better than United States? They have "eliminated" Muslim-majority areas and turned them into Christian-majority....a thing U.S never did.

Russians back anti-Muslim parties across Europe--America does not.

Russians believe in the notion of "white superiority" ---America does not.

United States has a vibrant Muslim community. Russia does not. Its Muslims are oppressed.

There are 2 million Muslims in Moscow...just one Mosque. Other Mosques were not allowed to be built by Russians.

Google how many Mosques New York City alone has?

I can go on and on.

Muslims need to get their shit together and become strong. Otherwise, Russians, Americans, and even Chinese will keep exploiting Muslim lands, and fucking-over Muslim people all over the world...like it has been going on for past 200+ years now!

Lastly, United States support Turkish bid to become a member of European Union. United States intervened against serbs and protected Muslims.

As I said, U.S works for its interests. Russians are much more physical, centralized, imperial force...

How come Russians are better than United States? They have "eliminated" Muslim-majority areas and turned them into Christian-majority....a thing U.S never did.
Soviet Union was ruled by Christian??? I thought I told you before they had demolished a church just to make way for a colossal Palace of the Soviets that was never built. Also US has already eliminated millions of muslims in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan and now Syria by supporting rebels against governments.

Which anti-Muslims parties?? Across Europe??

Oh Come on!!
Have you read the history? Don't you know how black people were treated in US??

United States has a vibrant Muslim community. Russia does not. Its Muslims are oppressed.

There are 2 million Muslims in Moscow...just one Mosque. Other Mosques were not allowed to be built by Russians.

I can go on and on.
Thanks to US. Also Muslims are oppressed in US more than Russia. Because their citizens call them terrorists just because they are Muslims.

I see Russian mosques as one of the most beautiful mosques in the world..
Islam in Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Category:Mosques in Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Top 7 most amazing and beautiful mosques in Russia | Russia Beyond The Headlines: Travel
Russia’s biggest mosque to be built in Moscow — RT Russian politics

Muslims need to get their shit together and become strong. Otherwise, Russians, Americans, and even Chinese will keep exploiting Muslim lands, and fucking-over Muslim people all over the world...like it has been going on for past 200+ years now!
Lastly, United States support Turkish bid to become a member of European Union. United States intervened against serbs and protected Muslims.
As I said, U.S works for its interests. Russians are much more physical, centralized, imperial force...
US is not better than Russia when it comes to relations. In 1971 war, they gave India nuclear subs to wipe Pakistan. What US did then? Their attacks destroyed us more than enemy.

YOU DEAR, don't make me start on this topic.

I can go on and on.

Thank god u did not name india in the list of oppressor nation:p

Soviet Union was ruled by Christian??? I thought I told you before they had demolished a church just to make way for a colossal Palace of the Soviets that was never built. Also US has already eliminated millions of muslims in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan and now Syria by supporting rebels against governments.

No.

United States did not "eradicated" Muslim/Islam from any land. Russians did.

Which "Muslim-majority" land was occupied by U.S and later Islam was systematically eradicated from there? None.

Russians did that to Muslim lands in Caucus and North-European plains throughout history.

United States "invaded" Muslim-majority countries. Yes. But did not sought to eliminate Islam/Muslims and replace it by another force/people.

Which anti-Muslims parties?? Across Europe??

One example:

The far-right nationalist French party (The National Front)--which recently won elections in France (in some areas) and its leader said "Muslim children in schools should either eat Pork like everyone else, or stay hungry" ...In essence, she is talking about "forcing" Muslim children to eat pork.

The same leader (Le Pen) was in Russia one day ago to "support Russia against EU/US sanctions" ....

Go figure.

You want other examples too?

Oh Come on!!
Have you read the history? Don't you know how black people were treated in US??

Exactly. "Treated"

It is history and U.S has come a long way from there. In Russia however, minorities are still oppressed, gays are persecuted, and Muslims are not even allowed to build any mosques and Muslims are forced to pray in the streets in shivering Russian cold. (When asked about this, Mayor of Moscow said that Russia is for "Russians" and only "Russians" can build buildings here. "Muslims" are not part of Russian society. They are just 'workers'...They can go back to their lands and build mosques. But not in Moscow)

Compare that with the freedoms, and liberties Muslims have in the United States.

Thanks to US. Also Muslims are oppressed in US more than Russia.
Because their citizens call them terrorists just because they are Muslims.

Are you fucking retard? Ask ANY American-Muslim if they are 'oppressed'..Yes, idiots are there in every society. But America treats her Muslims way,way better than Russia does. You are so blind in your ignorance that it is appalling.

There are 2 million Muslims in Moscow.

3 Mosques in Moscow total.

Yup, VERY good situation for Muslims in Russia. Right!

And your point is?

lol, this project was cancelled after an 'uproar' from Russians about it. I even talked about it earlier. Russian mayor straight out rejected this plan.

US is not better than Russia when it comes to relations. In 1971 war, they gave India nuclear subs to wipe Pakistan. What US did then? Their attacks destroyed us more than enemy.

Russia didn't give any nuclear submarines to India. Secondly, what U.S could've done when it was OUR fault which led to a CIVIL WAR in Bangladesh? Do you expect U.S to fight our blunders?

And oh, Nixon intervened to stop Indra Gandhi from invading remaining Pakistan. Remember that?

YOU DEAR, don't make me start on this topic.

No one here is defending U.S. U.S has been unfair to Muslims too.

But out of the two, United States is much better for Muslims than Russia--as I've shown you above.

Back
Top Bottom