What's new

Pakistan Rapidly increasing its nuclear Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
x859161_33733129.jpg.pagespeed.ic.NWmSrV0xQx.jpg

Bullshit

Pakistan is increasing the amount of its nuclear weapons, but only for its own purposes (i.e. to be deployed against India). The reason is quite obvious and simple, with the advancements in BMD and other conventional weapons (standoff-missiles), it is necessary to diversify the delivery systems and increase their number. Furthermore, since the newer delivery systems seem to indicate a doctrine of balancing conventional disparity with smaller nuclear weapons, a larger number of them is needed to meet end-user's requirements.

It should also be kept in mind that although Pakistan is rapidly increasing the number of nuclear warheads, their yields remain to be much less as compared to those possessed by Britain or France (or USA/Russia/China).

Trust me the money spending on nuclear weapon, it's as same as throwing money in the well. please stop investing on nuclear weapon..they won't be used ever in war!!

We already posses required arsenal as per our policy, which is to stop our enemies to think about going open war against us.

Oh Cut the Crap buddy... India never started a war with Pakistan, All the wars started by you... And i don't understand why you people are so joy about Pak increasing it's Nukes... Is ur land expanding???? You fire entire missile as soon as the missiles crosses our airspace then our missile would cross into ur land... Given the Size and Missile Defense program India can with stand a Nuclear Strike... Well can you???/ so being Dumb and instead of sitting in home fantasizing about destroying India go and ask your Government to Develop the Nation before being able to wage another war with India..... No harm done

Given the Size and Missile Defense program India can with stand a Nuclear Strike...

Not really.. what will be left standing wont be worth much. At least a semblance of a state would end. Then, not to mention.. the good old winds from the west will bring the results of India's own weapons to haunt them. Nuclear war will leave NO winners in the subcontinent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom