What's new

Russian think tank calls for sale of Su-35 fighters to Pakistan

So this means its not a hoax , I heard same what u are saying.
@Starlord get C 130 ready we gonna leave for moscow.
Oh kaaka shipai araam nal bay ja. Hun kakh we nai hona. Wait at least 2 yrs before you get that C130 out of the hanger

An oft repeated thing but since you know the gentleman you would concur. The recent AVM A.R from the JF program told me a few years ago that unless Pakistan hit a gold mine of sorts, the plan is 150JF, 80 F-16 and 55 PGs all the way till the mid-late 2020s until a 5th gen platform comes online.
The interesting bit was that the J-31 wasn’t the only offerring on the table from China and it wasn’t the J-20 either.
Makes sense at least financially.

Well that's AVMs wish is about to come true....its black gold n wt i am being told by the drillers is that it is the biggest find of the century, yet.....so much so that it alone has the potentional to change our destiny in sha ALLAH
Even if true it will take us 5 yrs to get out of our current mess. We need to be patient.
A

Oh kaaka shipai araam nal bay ja. Hun kakh we nai hona. Wait at least 2 yrs before you get that C130 out of the hanger

Makes sense at least financially.
:D
Actually mera te @starloard daa C 130 alaa mazaq haiha .
But Something russian is coming . Another thing which can be possible is to buy J 16 after ruskies grant permission to china.

But Something russian is coming . Another thing which can be possible is to buy J 16 after ruskies grant permission to china.
Possibly Chinese but we need to wait and see. Financially we are at stage of default and cannot pay the interest on our loans so a new buy is not going to happen anytime soon.2020 start negotiations with planes landing 2023. Now the timing is very interesting. What do we buy in 2-3 yrs depends on what else is on offer.
This is my assessment rather than some inside news so take it for what it is. I agree with the poster above that JFT numbers are likely to go up to 250-300+. That makes sense.
A

Possibly Chinese but we need to wait and see. Financially we are at stage of default and cannot pay the interest on our loans so a new buy is not going to happen anytime soon.2020 start negotiations with planes landing 2023. Now the timing is very interesting. What do we buy in 2-3 yrs depends on what else is on offer.
This is my assessment rather than some inside news so take it for what it is. I agree with the poster above that JFT numbers are likely to go up to 250-300+. That makes sense.
A
Only issue is mirages replacement for which we need a deep strike AC .
May be if we start negotiating in last quarter of this year 1st batch can arrive in 3 years like 2021 but for that we would need financing which is an issue . lets hope for the best.

Hi for getting j16 from china if they agreed to supply Chinese doesn’t need Russian permission as they are using their own engine / and electronics on j16 alas you are right if we keep Russians in loop of providing us engines for j16 or if not j11b they will be more then happy to be a partner
In the supply chain
Thank you

Well if F16 Fleet is planned to be phased out in 2030 , it makes sense to place order for 100 Sukhois so delivery starts by 2023-2025

Considering US is a Unreliable country I would imagine the phase out should start immediately

sir he loves me so much that he is offering me free C-130 ride along with mango's its me who is refusing hah

PAF is neitger have air superiority nor they are that good in decision making they always do late in choisinfg right weapons this is why iaf ruled in kargil war

We are in emergency need of good air defence and new fighter jets you cant sleep with thunder alone it is mainstay but not a jet which matters

IMG_0616.JPG

Interesting fact about su-30 so ferry range on internal fuel is 3k km

82601.JPG

https://www.guancha.cn/XiYaZhou/2018_08_26_469621_7.shtml

Baidu Translate:
When the Su-35 fighter plane was just received by the PLA, it was once piloted by former Su-27SK pilots, and it was highly rated for what was good, including improvements in avionics. But... After a period of use, everyone's views have changed. Especially, although some auxiliary equipment of the aircraft still can not meet the needs of participating in the "Golden Helmet" and other competitions, the aircraft can only work with neighboring troops such as the J-10C and other 3.5-generation fighters of our army to carry out some research nature of the "counter-training"... But it has been very obvious that the Su-35 avionics equipment in the actual combat confrontation conditions, there is no advantage, but often in a bullied situation. Especially in electronic countermeasure, the Su-35, which uses passive array radar, faces the J-10C, which uses active array, and basically has only been suppressed.

View attachment 494394
https://www.guancha.cn/XiYaZhou/2018_08_26_469621_7.shtml

Baidu Translate:
When the Su-35 fighter plane was just received by the PLA, it was once piloted by former Su-27SK pilots, and it was highly rated for what was good, including improvements in avionics. But... After a period of use, everyone's views have changed. Especially, although some auxiliary equipment of the aircraft still can not meet the needs of participating in the "Golden Helmet" and other competitions, the aircraft can only work with neighboring troops such as the J-10C and other 3.5-generation fighters of our army to carry out some research nature of the "counter-training"... But it has been very obvious that the Su-35 avionics equipment in the actual combat confrontation conditions, there is no advantage, but often in a bullied situation. Especially in electronic countermeasure, the Su-35, which uses passive array radar, faces the J-10C, which uses active array, and basically has only been suppressed.
It'd be interesting if the Chinese can (albeit with Russian approval, for the sake of ties) upgrade the Su-35 with the J-20's radar, avionics, HMD/S, etc.

The 76 F16 We have will need replacement, if we pace our selves 36 planes every 2-3 years we can easily replace all fleet in short time

Really no point to wait for 10-15 years for decision making

However it might be case that may be due to Block III Thunder arrival the issue of ordering may get pushed back till 2021

A

purani baatein

update ka button press karein.

Back
Top Bottom